COM15 (XV) banter thread

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Server is far from over gap for us is still not small tho it started shrinking and is reachable.

Its funny because heathens were trashtalked by web so much and now they cousing them problems in some regions I see. Can web fight unfinished war with heathens and still be competitive in spain/france?

Will see how it goes lots of possibilities are open. One thing I am starting to be sure of is heathens might have slim or no chance to win but will be alliance to decide winner.

Regards

Ivan

• As allways too afraid to attack capitals, jeez, Or are you waiting for a strategical moment 1 day before the server will end and now just showing off your 'fantasticly boosted by whole alliance 3 month off'?

• As allways too afraid to attack capitals, jeez, Or are you waiting for a strategical moment 1 day before the server will end and now just showing off your 'fantasticly boosted by whole alliance 3 month off'

You must be thinking of a different travian.

This one is about VP and regions...........

• That is totally true , and I mentionned it multiple times. THC , a part from Company, has all its players gathered from the map. THC has a history of many internal issues (ex. leadership), and had 0 operations against them. However the cohesion starts to come. You could see a slight enhancement as for example Jerusalem and Emporiae. But we are indeed far from Heathens,Bedlam and Web level.

You are overplaying 'we are weak" card :)

Bedlam is not TM. As much as you are trying to make the connection, we only have about twelve monkeys, who played with TM on the two servers you mentioned in another thread and another dozen or so who played with TM on last server. The rest, half of the alliance, is recruited from the map either here or on beta. We have new, strong and happy team without old TM baggage, but the composition is not much different from THC. leadership is different even though it is me and Buli on profile, structure is different. Everything pretty much.

Web came with higher numbers but they have difficulty recruiting from the map because of language, I guess internal communication is all Russian. They are compensating by confeding with everyone possible on demand and by other methods that allow them to avoid direct fight (all fair game).

THC definitely has the best chance at the moment, we will see how it unfolds. Whoever loses WEB vs Bedlam war will be choosing the winner most likely and it is hard to support the side that just beat you.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• You must be thinking of a different travian.

This one is about VP and regions...........

Oh you must be in a completely different world compared to Web, my bad. Somehow Heathens teleported near by Bedlam, because they couldn't do a thing in their starting regions, very sad.

sakku well you wouldn't hear that if you left that closed room you are sitting alone atm.

• We should all show respect to eachother. As long as no one is caught cheating he/she is playing fair. Accusations make no point. Web is doing the best to their abillity, bedlam is, thc is, heathens is. Guys this is a game, i understand trolling on forum is a game also, but damn it gets boring after a few months of reading the same shit.

• imo, Web began or rather continues operation "boots" against Bedlam... well, it's quite logical to deprive the enemy of speed, one of the main arty and apparently Bedlam decided to answer by counter-operation, not would be surprised if in Iconium near bedlam's vills there is a ready-made def-hub of Web to def their attacker, who and will try to destroy or chiefed this fine spawn of Bedlam...yea, interesting situation

Olisipo and EA, well i still think that Bedlam needed to move towards Spain from the very beginning and not go to NW especially since SW isn't inferior in terms of arty or VP...but if THC will win server while Bedlam and Web are fighting each other, well then can be will say that won diplomacy...although i for sure like their actions in Emporiae :)

• I got some question and I'm wondering what happened to Tarraco. Bedlam is recapturing the region, so I went looking for the players who got plenty of villages in Tarraco. Seems 1 player lost 600 pop spread on all villages (saw the difference with Gettertools), like a 5% punishment from Multihunter.... Cheng I Sao :S

• You are beautiful observer, Roxie. Probably consider this comment innocent note. Keep going.

Our account was banned for use of scripts and bots. Our account is not using any scripts or bot neither do our sitters. How it will be resolved I don't know. I kindly ask Web not to act on the advantage they got, but their call of course.

What is the next if that is not resolved I don't know. This is 3rd ban on Bedlam this week. First was a warning, still we lost region, second was for bug use "we only took back resources that were gained by bug" but also resulted in lost of a region. We can and happy actually to fight strong opponents, but we can't fight the system.

• On of our players has been banned as well , and is very upset as he claims his innocence too.... So I believe there is something wrong with the system.

• our player was banned as well for that oasis bug.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• The punishment on our account has been reversed. Issue of losing regions is simply ignored, all I got "we are sorry for inconvenience"

I am still debating if I want to put out summary of my conversation with support, as it will be discussion of a ban. Can't say I believe in "small % false positive".

• One of ours was banned for the oasis bug too, dont know hows its the fault of the player. Again the issue remained he didnt even take advantage of it !!