the upcoming changelog contains quite a number of new features and adjustments that were implemented into the game by request from the community, Legends on Tour participants and Community Ambassadors.
- Morale bonus has been removed from villages that hold an artefact.
- The artefact pickup limit was removed and the hero can now pickup artefacts without restrictions. The limitation that player can have only 3 active artifacts out of which only one can have account-scope effect hasn't been changed.
- Following Ambassador and Community Request we have added a "Delete all trade routes" button with which players can delete all trade routes at once.
- Player profile has been updated with additional information related to statistics, buttons to add notes and write messages as a follow-up of Legends on Tour workshops.
- Report player feature has been added to player profile. You can find more information in the second post.
- Changing capital village will not be possible if there is an incoming attack (not raid) on your old or new capital village within 1 hour.
- The shape of the wall in the building area has been adapted to achieve more space to existing buildings.
- Players can choose where to apply hero inventory resources regardless of hero home village.
The rollout plan and exact dates will be posted in changelog section soon.
Your Travian: Legends Team