the upcoming changelog contains quite a number of new features and adjustments that were implemented into the game by request from the community, Legends on Tour participants and Community Ambassadors.
- Morale bonus has been removed from villages that hold an artefact.
- The artefact pickup limit was removed and the hero can now pickup artefacts without restrictions. The limitation that player can have only 3 active artifacts out of which only one can have account-scope effect hasn't been changed.
- Following Ambassador and Community Request we have added a "Delete all trade routes" button with which players can delete all trade routes at once.
- Player profile has been updated with additional information related to statistics, buttons to add notes and write messages as a follow-up of Legends on Tour workshops.
- Report player feature has been added to player profile. You can find more information in the second post.
Changing capital village will not be possible if there is an incoming attack (not raid) on your old or new capital village within 1 hour.
- The shape of the wall in the building area has been adapted to achieve more space to existing buildings.
- Players can choose where to apply hero inventory resources regardless of hero home village.
The rollout plan and exact dates will be posted in changelog section soon.
The features will be installed on PTR and Closed Beta tomorrow (September 11th) at 10:00 UTC+1.
Your Travian: Legends Team