New patch: artefact changes

• To not dilute the discussion about cap change (which is a bigger issue than this), I'll make a separate thread for the artefact change, more specifically:

The artefact pickup limit was removed and the hero can now pickup artefacts without restrictions. The limitation that player can have only 3 active artifacts out of which only one can have account-scope effect hasn't been changed.

I assume this is once again done as a reaction to a bug on com1? Like the cap change.

However, it also significantly impacts gameplay. On the defense side, artefacts will now be way easier to move around, and more importantly, way easier to put under either LE or UE. Before, you needed a proper setup to allow LE/UE holders to chief large/uniques to eye check incomings... And you could only put two small artefacts under a single eagle eye artefact without chiefing, again making it harder to eye check everything.

Also, it affects the off side too - a common tactic is for large/unique arte holders (commonly boots) to attack large/unique artes, and then have a teammate move their large arte just before landing. This aspect is in part removed, making both off and def less interesting (it took timing and teamwork to move out the artefact for the attacker, and it was a mindgame with the defending side on whether the arte would be swapped). Of course the tactic still applies if the attackers keep the large/unique artefact in the hammer village used for the attack, but still.. An off player could keep unique boots in his cap or a random village, and pick up even large artefacts freely with his hammers at the same time, while before, it was a necessity to move the large/unique.

On a more general note, I find it absolutely preposterous to claim that these two changes (artefact change and cap-swapping change) are requested features by the community/ambassadors, when they are in reality not features, but a poor work-around for two bugs in place of actually fixing the bugs. The cap change is especially not thought out in any way.