Any Egyptian Guide?

• For Capitol building: Not egypt specific, just the building order including waterworks....

Good, thanks but I need more answers, like, How an Egyptian should build their capitol hammer? How to efficiently raid as Egyptian? Other tribes raiding tips will not work fully as Egyptians are not good raiders. Which defensive troops should train in defense villages? etc.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bluto ().

• Good, thanks but I need more answers, like, How an Egyptian should build their capitol hammer? How to efficiently raid as Egyptian? Other tribes raiding tips will not work fully as Egyptians are not good raiders. Which defensive troops should train in defense villages? etc.

Egyptian capital hammer is bad. In general, of course, capital hammers are worse than non-caps, thanks to great barracks and great stables, but for Egyptians, their off/time is so low (the worst out of all tribes), that having a cap hammer means super slow build time. But if you really want a cap hammer, you should of course produce khopesh and chariots - not sure what other information you're looking for on that?

There is no special trick to raid efficiently as Egyptians. They have terrible raiding units, as you say yourself. Again, not sure what information you think would help. Anhurs are better raiders than chariots, but anhurs are obviously not offensive units. Though, I guess you could use anhurs to raid, if you are producing them as defense in other villages than your hammer village.

Defensive troops: slave militia give the best def/time out of any units. But obviously, they eat a lot of crop. If crop is not an issue for you, slaves are definitely the way to go. This is mostly only the case if you either play on a speed server, or lose slaves while defending very often (i.e. your enemies hit your team often, and you get the slaves to the right places). If crop is a concern, you want to at least mix in some ash wardens with your slaves - I'd say, the best is probably a balance between the two, based on the factors I just mentioned (more or less focus on ash wardens, depending on your crop situation). Also, hardly anyone will want slaves as standing defense, so for this, ash wardens are a lot better. For defensive cavalry, anhurs are a lot faster than chariots, but chariots give more def/time, and a lot more def/crop - chariots can even be used as standing defense, though it is of course not advisable in general to use cavalry as standing (since they're faster than infantry). I would perhaps have a main anvil with chariots, and then if I produced cavalry in other villages, I'd go for anhurs for their speed.

• Egyptian capital hammer is bad. their off/time is so low (the worst out of all tribes), that having a cap hammer means super slow build time. There is no special trick to raid efficiently as Egyptians. They have terrible raiding units

As I understood so far it seems Egyptians are worst tribe. Their Offense = worst, Raiding = worst, Defense = also not best in among all tribes. Is there anything useful in this tribe except that Waterwork? If everything else is aweful in this tribe then what Waterwork alone can do? :(?(

• It is pretty good at defending.

I use anhur to raid only now, but in first weeks also used ash.

Off I would not play them --> prefer teuton for that

But like playing gaul off, could also experiment with egypt as you want

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• could also experiment with egypt as you want

Yes I can try making an off hammer as Egyptian but as I am currently playing in Codex Victoria server, I can also capture any other tribe village and make Capital hammer from that tribe.

• That is even better yeah,

Egypt cap for crop, teuton off village close to it :thumbsup:

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• Is it possible to build Infantry only Hammer? Because I have noticed Egyptians Infantry attack is not bad at all, in fact pretty good, 65/crop, but if you check Cavalry attack its worst, only 36/crop. So will it be a good idea not to make any cavalry in cap hammer at all and only make Khopesh Warrior?

• Most defense on server is anti-infantry, So would skip using Khopesh. You would not be the first to make Resheph Chariots + some ram/katapult to use as off.

But like you said, the option of having another tribes village making off is mostly best option.

Resheph stats pretty ok for off;

https://puu.sh/Egtn4/7ceef3bc4e.png

• As I understood so far it seems Egyptians are worst tribe. Their Offense = worst, Raiding = worst, Defense = also not best in among all tribes. Is there anything useful in this tribe except that Waterwork? If everything else is aweful in this tribe then what Waterwork alone can do?

They are not awful. Waterworks is very strong. Also, slave militia is the best defensive unit, looking at def/time (though if you are not an advanced, gold-spending player, this won't be of much use to you). Even without slave militias, waterworks can make up for their lower def/time (in the sense that you can produce ash/anhurs/chariots in more villages thanks to the extra res).

Egypt cap for crop, teuton off village close to it

Teuton, Roman, Hun - all work tbh.

Is it possible to build Infantry only Hammer? Because I have noticed Egyptians Infantry attack is not bad at all, in fact pretty good, 65/crop, but if you check Cavalry attack its worst, only 36/crop. So will it be a good idea not to make any cavalry in cap hammer at all and only make Khopesh Warrior?

It is never good to make a hammer with either only infantry or cavalry (unless you are going for ghost hammers). You are only looking at off/crop - off/time is very often the most important stat, especially when just looking for a play hammer, and especially when you're going for a cap hammer with no access to GB/GS. If you only produce infantry or cavalry for a hammer, you greatly reduce your off/time, since you will only be producing from one, rather than two buildings. You can go "hamvil", and go slaves + chariots in cap, and then build rams and catas too. It's not good, but it can allow you to attack some too - but if you want a hammer, khopesh + chariots are much better.

Resheph stats pretty ok for off;

https://puu.sh/Egtn4/7ceef3bc4e.png

Looking at the stats of an individual unit can be misleading though ;) If you look at off/time, chariots are worse than any other offensive horses:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/wa…vl=20&brew=10&func=cu%2Ft

Awfull in off/crop:

and terrible in off/res cost:

So while each unit has relatively high off, their production stats are bad for off.

• Yes, if compared to other tribes you are right.

I only answered for egypt units, as he already considered another off tribe for offensive village

• I've seen Egyptians raid quite well with just anhurs and resh. Of course, you're not going to get the raiding efficiency of steppes (Hun unit), EIs or clubs but raiding usually just comes down to activity. With the anti-spiking features, raiding is even easier and less risky than regular servers. If you intended to play offense, Egypt is just not the best suited for that role. Egyptians make good defenders and techs (if that's your game style). Their best unit is the slave despite its terrible stats, because they are so cheap and build quickly. Egyptians are also among the fastest to settle in early game due to the hero resource bonus. And lastly, a large hamvil of resh is pretty scary to offense players. No one wants to run into them, and it is unlikely you would get followed home anytime soon.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Sorry I noticed it will not work if you fill up the form first and then hit calculate. It will only work if you hit "calculate" first and then change the form according to your requirement. I don't know why but its weird.:D

• Should I keep 1 offensive village, 1 scout village, 1 raid village and rest all defensive troop making villages?

Or

Should I make 1 support village(only res, no troops) for each defensive troop making village?

Which strategy is better?

• On any server, it's best you stick to pure off, or pure defense. What you build in each village will depend on your surroundings. For off players on birthday servers its often best to have multple medium-sized hammers as you'll find most action should be close quarters. Its also not unheard of to have an off hammer supported by one cluster of villages and a defense anvil supported by another cluster. You could support two noncaps with a proper Egyptian cap nearby. With hammer villages further away, you would need maybe 4 fully developed villages to the 1 hammer village at minimum, unless you have great raiding nearby. This advice is still the same if you choose to go anvil instead.

I don't recommend building troops in every village, but yes, always have at least one scout village. You should ideally have a couple resource hub villas (high resource capacity filled with warehouses/grans,GW,GG) that can collect res via trade routes or raiding army. You would raid the attached oases with your main army or raid the villa directly to queue (don't forget to move troops out if necessary).

Side note: Also build your TC20s in non-army, chiefable villages, so you can chief and re-chief if you need to switch arties. Don't build them in your cap.

..And that is the Final Word.