Any Egyptian Guide?

• On any server, it's best you stick to pure off, or pure defense.

Eh, I disagree. It can be slightly better, yes. But there's nothing wrong with a hybrid account. For example, you can have a cap anvil and a non-cap play hammer, and then some more def villages, depending on what you have the res for.

• With hammer villages further away, you would need maybe 4 fully developed villages to the 1 hammer village at minimum

Now my question is, should I build any defensive troops in these support villages for protection against farming or just max resources and sending all resources to my hammer?

Side note: Also build your TC20s in non-army, chiefable villages, so you can chief and re-chief if you need to switch arties. Don't build them in your cap.

Sorry didn't understood this, too advanced for me I guess, can you explain little bit? Anyway, thanks.

• Now my question is, should I build any defensive troops in these support villages for protection against farming or just max resources and sending all resources to my hammer?

Most farmers are generally careful about raiding active players and teams. Just keep them moving to the hub and spend. If your team has use of a rival's confusion artifact, you can also build a treasury and turn it on if no other recourse. If you have a cranny in the village, it will boost the cranny effect, preventing resources from being taken.

Sorry didn't understood this, too advanced for me I guess, can you explain little bit? Anyway, thanks.

TC20 is just short for treasury chamber level 20. Basically you need one to hold (or turn on in Birthday servers) a large account-wide artifact power. Let's say I'm on one of these Birthday servers, and my team is holding the Unique Confusion and the Large Eyes. To use these powers I build a tc20 in a village that has no troops, and is not going to be my capital. When the enemy attacks, I can turn on the Large Eyes to check the incomings. I see a chief in one of the attacks, so now I want to turn on Unique Confusion. Then I use a nearby chief set to rechief the tc20 village. This "turns off" the Eye effect. I can now turn on the Unique Confusion and wait for attacks to land.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Good thanks but my 1st question still, make troops in support village or dont make troops in support village?

Don't make troops in the support villa. They support the hammer/anvil village with resources.

..And that is the Final Word.