WW Endgame Thread

• No.

since we are all cheaters...

We hacked into Travian to keep the server from ending

really fun to extend your suffering "To Infinity and Beyond !!!"

well yes, you do cheat. not sure what makes you think I suffer. looks like ya'll cheats will win but honestly nothing that couldn't have been defeated, even with cheating you all weren't that impressive*. mediocre cheaters, how boring. *yawn*

*best report of the server does belong to ya'll for ghosting that rammer.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• you do cheat

As a sitter of the Fire dude, I can tell you he isn´t a cheater. Nor am I. Now stop throwing this cheating label around. If you must, find those you think are cheating and have a private chat with them. Please stop throwing meaningless accusations at a room where the majority has nothing to do with your frustration.

That said, I do respect your stand on legit play. Keep it up, but not in a thread where your accusations land on innocent bystanders. The "Vices are cheaters" chorus is a propaganda meant to deflect attention from your meta and nothing more here. Vices have shown fun, well planned and effective play all server, you got to have something to dislike them for right? While you have that, less people will stop to focus on the absence of all those elements in your own meta.

Also Vices are seeing the most fun endgame :* our players continue to surprise and amaze <3

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• Hm :/ could add that your continuing abuse of our feeders, also continue to surprise and amaze us, to the extent of our WW now being named "Not a feeder" ... but that is not a real surprise really, and totally different meaning behind the word amaze.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• well yes, you do cheat. not sure what makes you think I suffer. looks like ya'll cheats will win but honestly nothing that couldn't have been defeated, even with cheating you all weren't that impressive*. mediocre cheaters, how boring. *yawn*

*best report of the server does belong to ya'll for ghosting that rammer.

No.

since we are all cheaters...

We hacked into Travian to keep the server from ending

really fun to extend your suffering "To Infinity and Beyond !!!"

There is another whole thread of mudslinging and cheating accusations please keep discussions in this thread relevant..

Is it to much to ask sgr and vices to keep this fresh with ww battle reports and endgame updates ?

I seriously couldn't give a jokers arse at this point who cheats more then the other and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

We could be getting closer to the end ?

Vices are well past the half way point to completing ww and seems like sgr, ten and lowlands are happy to bide there time. Hitting too late can also be very risky. With UA active and if vices can have ww stacked with additional defense timed at just the right moment there ww may become almost impenetrable..

My guess is hammers will need to be super sized to be able to inflict significant demage on vices ww. And with vices showing there capable of hunting monsters down in the range of 500k or higher it's going to make sgr,tens and lowlands job much more difficult.

WonderOfTheWorld

1. Raskolnikov Notre Dame VICES G 60 19/09/27, 00:12
    2. Gal Gadot ◈UTAH◈ SGR|RoD 33 19/09/26, 18:33
    3. Snake Plissken Into the Fray TEN LZ 24 19/09/26, 16:19
    4. Gal Gadot Galloping Ghost SGR|RoD 13 19/09/26, 17:39
    5. Raskolnikov Not a bait VICES G 9

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

Felix vs Gal Gadot NE https://travian-tool.com/K0cSM8PDvV

Attempt on UA
    https://travian-tool.com/E8jYLZpgys

My guess is hammers will need to be super sized to be able to inflict significant demage

I bet some of the WWks Supermeta has are super sized.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• My dislike wasn't for op on feeders (I have no idea about the OPs going on, I was inactive due to RL). It was for the other part which signals that you guys don't know how to win. I always tried to give props to enemies on their successes, in private or in public. I would suggest taking a humbler approach if you would like to gain some respect from other alliances on your win.

On a more serious note, Vices seem to have a more organized approach to design their WW hits. In general, a better coordination. Ghostings were just a cherry on top.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• My dislike wasn't for op on feeders (I have no idea about the OPs going on, I was inactive due to RL). It was for the other part which signals that you guys don't know how to win. I always tried to give props to enemies on their successes, in private or in public. I would suggest taking a humbler approach if you would like to gain some respect from other alliances on your win.

On a more serious note, Vices seem to have a more organized approach to design their WW hits. In general, a better coordination. Ghostings were just a cherry on top.

By "Don't know how to win" I am assuming you mean exploiting bugs in WW?

• By "Don't know how to win" I am assuming you mean exploiting bugs in WW?

Nope, I am talking about being a gracious winner, maintaining courtesy.

I just pointed it was disliked by you...

I did add How Batman defended their OP hits and then dislikes the same thing in our posts..

not sure why you got offended...

• I just pointed it was disliked by you...

I did add How Batman defended their OP hits and then dislikes the same thing in our posts..

not sure why you got offended...

Well, you quoted multiple people and claimed hypocrisy so...

completely true. With all the BS thrown our way all server, I don't mind throwing it back after the win.

Oh, you had your own fair share of mid-slinging already. But yeah, I can see why you might be holding some grudges. You came across as quite a spiteful person anyways, so need to live up to the expectations :* Anyway, I won't mind giving credit where credit's due.

• Oh, you had your own fair share of mid-slinging already. But yeah, I can see why you might be holding some grudges. You came across as quite a spiteful person anyways, so need to live up to the expectations :* Anyway, I won't mind giving credit where credit's due.

I only say things that i can back up with in-game play. Something y'all have failed to do.

• Well, you quoted multiple people and claimed hypocrisy so...

LOL

how is it any different from your team members calling us "Cheaters" since arti release.

and I did refer to "Batman" as "he", why dont we move this to pvt then, its pointless clogging this thread.

• I only say things that i can back up with in-game play. Something y'all have failed to do.

I would disagree (refer to anti-waxxer or NPD comments), but sure, do what you gotta do. But do it on a toxicity-friendly thread please.

• Who was it that called Tinky´s account a bot and multi in an MM to all SGR/TEN/LL meta and then posted in this forum? I never did see anyone apologize to her. Did you? Obi-Wan

• 1. Raskolnikov Notre Dame VICES G 65 28.09.19, 11:15
    2. Gal Gadot ◈UTAH◈ SGR|RoD 44 28.09.19, 07:12
    3. Snake Plissken Into the Fray TEN LZ 38 28.09.19, 15:57
    4. Gal Gadot Galloping Ghost SGR|RoD 28 28.09.19, 16:44
    5. Raskolnikov Not a bait VICES G 9 -
    7. Close2insane Wonder Of The World TEN-LL1 0 -

Super Moose vs Raskolnikov https://travian-tool.com/L9RCm0kpSh 15 hrs

Nice cata count from Super Moose and a hammer that has been used in some small range OP if I recall correctly. BTW the first of Supermeta trainer rotation hammers to hit. Dont know if they expect more than 2 lvl.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 2 times, last by cris@ ().

• Nice cata count from Super Moose and a hammer that has been used in some small range OP if I recall correctly. BTW the first of Supermeta trainer rotation hammers to hit. Dont know if they expect more than 2 lvl.

Ah yeah, I expected lvl 3-4. I just didnt expect UA turned.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.