WW Endgame Thread

  • Maybe I blame them because I'm spending too much time with you guys here and I've picked up the habit of blaming others. (shrugs)

    that is something SGR's leadership is well known for :)

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • that is something SGR's leadership is well known for :)

    I wouldn't know. If you say so... Are you or have you ever been in their chat? I know only what I read here.

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Of course not, I just know their habits... since when I was not a Villains/Vices player :)

    It is the habits that make me choose to play with James and Sanket who on the contrary use to assume responsabilities even for their player mistake, without looking for scapegoats :)

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • Of course not, I just know their habits... since when I was not a Villains/Vices player :)

    It is the habits that make me choose to play with James and Sanket who on the contrary use to assume responsabilities even for their player mistake, without looking for scapegoats :)

    I'll just have to trust you on that. Because for the (almost) 2 years I'm there, I haven't noticed anything like that.

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Aren't your leaders blame K19 for EA ghosting? accusing him to be a spy? Aren't you blaming TEN for everything? Arent your forum posters blame single player for losing arties? It is public you see

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • Aren't your leaders blame K19 for EA ghosting? accusing him to be a spy? Aren't you blaming TEN for everything? Arent your forum posters blame single player for losing arties? It is public you see

    Who? I'm sorry, I haven't read everything on forum. I just stop by from time to time. I'm here all the time now only because of the bug thing. I don't really care about the usual bashing :S But, did TEN lose the arties or not?

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Who? I'm sorry, I haven't read everything on forum. I just stop by from time to time. I'm here all the time now only because of the bug thing. I don't really care about the usual bashing :S But, did TEN lose the arties or not?

    Did SGR lost small boot, UA, UE or not?

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • And blamed it on TEN? Or did they blame TEN only for the arties they've lost? Honestly, I haven't read everything on the forum. And I have no intention of reading pages and pages of bashing to look for it.

    "...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."


    ~That's a fine looking high horse~

  • Tinky is greedy. She used to hold 2 plans in her account, but we forced her to give them away....

    so

    Ericsucks vs SuperMoose https://travian-tool.com/G7nUE9Idhu,zmCuMPkp2V


    + supermeta moved the other plan at 04:42 (roughly 6-7 hr more delay).

    What will happen? will Heart switch ally to allow Gal Gadot to queue (losing bonuses and TR) or will they wait?

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

    Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

  • If you say so... Are you or have you ever been in their chat?

    :D it is a known fact that to really dislike someone you have first to play travian with them. #formersgrplayers

    "Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

  • Eventful Day .....


    Wanna be and DT tried to chief Geko but could not "succeed". X/

    Rumours say that eric and amar were feeling bad about all the new members coming into erics club and to establish their authority over new members they demonstrated how to stay a privileged member by screwing the WWR chiefing.=O


    Amar furthermore decide to strengthen his position at main table by not sending chiefs when

    Moon_walker and Fury Sun "Capital working hammers" tag teamed to clear out TEN WW village.


    Overall 850k dead supermeta def which is good sign.

    Also for reports plese wait. They will be posted after the brave soliders of fury sun return home for a grand welcome....:thumbsup:<3:saint:


    WonderOfTheWorld

    1. Raskolnikov Notre Dame VICES G 88 -
    2. Gal Gadot ◈UTAH◈ SGR|RoD 77 -
    3. Snake Plissken Into the Fray TEN LZ 69 -
    4. Raskolnikov Not a bait VICES G 14 -
    5. Gal Gadot Galloping Ghost SGR|RoD 1 -
    6. Natars - 0 -
    7. Close2insane Wonder Of The World TEN-LL1 0 -
  • WonderOfTheWorld



    1. Raskolnikov Notre Dame VICES G 89 -
    2. Snake Plissken Into the Fray TEN LZ 30
    3. Raskolnikov Not a bait VICES G 14 -
    4. Gal Gadot Galloping Ghost SGR|RoD 3 -
    5. Gal Gadot ◈UTAH◈ SGR|RoD 0 -
    7. Close2insane Wonder Of The World TEN-LL1 0 -


    A bit in hurry... will post reports later

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

    Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: deleting x.gif sue to HTTP login prompt ().

  • Attacks on Today.

    >> SE WW <<

    [VICES P] moon_walker

    https://travian-tool.com/30UK7WFhX6 wall 20->0, RP 20->0

    [VICES P] Fury Sun

    https://travian-tool.com/LyljRr2eHP WW 51->0

    [VICES S] Deceit

    https://travian-tool.com/9MjzhA12UI wall 3->0 WW 2->0


    >> NE WW <<

    [VICES P] miffy

    https://travian-tool.com/XrfT4QCmxR wall 20->17 11:19:50 losses

    [VICES P] MasterChef

    https://travian-tool.com/rQSvou3dX4 wall 17->14 7:07:10 losses

    [VICES W] SourGummyWorms

    https://travian-tool.com/uQg8Vh3MjH WW 79->14 343:58:20 losses

    [VICES P] anthony_

    https://travian-tool.com/pI1vi3KsRU wall 14->13, WW 14 ->0 24:50:00 losses

    [VICES G] Dirtyexpress

    https://travian-tool.com/qEPpasGy8r wall 13->10 4:38:50 losses

    he attacked WW 17 mins late. nice ram count. he just need timed attacks


    >> others <<

    [VICES P] alee attacked on support village.

    https://travian-tool.com/ZUgymR2KBM

    [VICES G] Dirtyexpress raided on support village.

    https://travian-tool.com/CxmoyDXlHd

    Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

    Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

    Post was edited 1 time, last by Saku ().

  • MZY1994 TEN WW (0|-100) https://travian-tool.com/UxvY7Ohm5H Wall 20 > 12
    cfs TEN WW (0|-100) https://travian-tool.com/aIFLJSuCZx Wall 12 > 10
    Spaghetti TEN WW (0|-100) https://travian-tool.com/EGaTlpI5KO Wall 12 > 0
    Regius TEN WW (0|-100) https://travian-tool.com/mtZKU691bB WW 71 > 30



    + Attempt on UD

    Irreality + Heilung vs Raskolnikov https://travian-tool.com/QgC32xntwk,6taB85y7hO

    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game


    (Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)


    fnx wrote:

    I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

  • I have been trying to keep track of the reports so far and have collected them here. I will try to keep it updated and if you have a report that is not in the collection or would like to complain on the FS method or something just find me in game (Wet Willy) or on Skype

  • I much prefer kirilloid over travian-tool (even though the links are much longer), gives much more information, but guess I'm the only one...


    Personally, I like it when it's easier to see the context of each report/the hammer trains. So, divided by WW being hit - though I realize you have done this by colour-coding, so not a big gripe.


    For the fighting strength, it seems like you have calculated it yourself, with smithy upgrades and all. Travian-reports calculated the base fighting strength (without upgrades), the same does kirilloid - and this is how various lists of hammer records were done too. Though, I am not opposed to doing it this way, this was just my justification for keeping it consistent with previous traditions in my WW hit sheet from last year.


    I also hope you will get the opportunity to update the sheet with full reports (including def) by the end of the server, like I did last year.



    Lastly, thanks for collecting the reports!


    (my sheet from last year, for reference: https://docs.google.com/spread…PqrNcz7I/edit?usp=sharing )