Into the Cave!

• A Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and a Swedish > fought the crocodile < and made it into the cave!

Whack it hard!

Whack it good!

I need food!

Yelled our Nordic heroes as the Swede whacked the crocodile with a wooden paddle.

Who wants some Croco & Chips?

Asked the Swede, while catching his breath next to a dead crocodile.

The Dane turned around with an ostehøvel in his hand, ready to prove his culinary skills. The Finn left to gather sticks to start a campfire and was lucky to find some just when the dusk settled.

With fire swaying on the walls of the cave and Dane turning slices of crocodile meat over the flames, our heroes finally had time to relax.

A glimpse of strange writings on the wall caught the Finn's eye and he asked the Norwegian to bring more light. Someone had been here before!

Wild animals and eggs, did someone keep a dinner journal?

Asked the Norwegian

No, look at the letters. And there's a winding path leading to X at the bottom. This has to be some sort of a secret puzzle!

Answered the Finn

It's a treasure map! It has to be! Have you ever heard of the saying 'the X marks the spot'?

Stated the Swede with pride in his voice

Croco & Chips are ready!

Everyone gathered around the campfire when the Dane called, and our four Nordic heroes started to solve the puzzle. What could be the missing piece of this treasure map?

Please note, this thread is moderated and all answers will be published once the contest is over.

General contest information:

Start date/time:

27.09.2019 – 10:00 (GMT+2)

End date/time:

30.09.2019 – 10:00 (GMT+2)

Winners announced on:

02.10.2019 the latest

Prize:

50 Gold x 5 random players who solved the puzzle correctly

Gold voucher valid only in:

Nordics community

Gold voucher valid until:

December 31, 2020

Please: State the name of your game server where you play or will play (e.g. Nordics 3)

By answering in this thread and participating in this content you allow us to use the content you created for activities on all Travian: Legends platforms including the blog and Facebook page.

samisu_sig.png

Post was edited 4 times, last by Samisu ().

• The missing piece is LIV (54).

The egg's value is 3, the crow is 6, the bear 9, the deer 12 and the owl's value is 15.

O.G. Solskjær, Nordics X

• Dont know do you have to say in roman numerals so I will do both so 54 = LIV is the X

and just in case gonna say all like what is what Bear= 9 egg = 3 bird = 6 Owl= 15 and deer= 12

and in game name is I_Love_beer in ts15.nordics or that codex victoria server.

• Egg = 3

Bear = 9

Crow = 6

Dear = 12

Owl = 15

Egg + owl + owl + deer + bear = 54

3 + 15 + 15 + 12+ 9 = 54

My answer is 54

Server: Nordics X

Player name: znudden

• Hello.

The missing number should be 54 also LIV

Value for all animals and eggs should be following:

3 6 9 12 and 15 there 3 is eggs, 6 is for the bird, 9 for the bear, 12 for the deer and 15 for the owl.

Am I right?

I am playing on Nordics4.

BR/Sm4rtnez