• :)

and 60 catapults after.

Also i got a question to tg, is it normal that heroe did survive that? Seems he did lvl up and run away. If thats how it works - bad game design in the nutshell.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• It's impossible the hero survived that, i guess it's a bug

new bug every day then.

• First things first - the bug with survivor hero is still here. I did send 1 more ticket to support tho, maybe next year they will answer.

1) Have no idea what was that.

After Papa thor did capture the village from our inactive player he send this atack to his second town. Dont know what he was thinking of.

Death of the god

Also the funny thing is that we did send some def in the captured town as well tho, but it comes after he took the village. But it seems Papa thor was so happy that he get the town that he didnt see that there is def coming. And he killed his own catas on that def (around 400 catas) also he got his report for script waving again second ban incoming?:)

Happy catas x 10

2) A bit of horses

3)Russian Traitor!

4)Floki penetrated our def

5)A bit of rome meat

6)A bit of ghaul meat

And the best log is here

CrazyNut vs not so crazy def

Then Odin woke up, and he did destroy some croppers here and there in this capital, the closest def was far, so we decide to kill clubs from capital to protect women and children of that town!

One

Two

And before those 2 logs we did cut couple of catas waves.

To sum up. Heathens did 0 dmg to our ally, if we dont count some destroyed buildings in towns. their dmg you can see your self:)

Have fun.

P.S. Floki`s harsh catapults. Also have no idea what was that. 300+ catas in 1 wave RAIDING not atacking. Well some one need to clear his mind.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Kazah ().

• hmmmm what about the other big attackers on the list? or were those reports not as favorable for you ? :P seems to me there are a few missing!

honesty is the best policy Kazah, remember what happened to my friend Pinochio?

nevertheless, some good walls set up, now lets see what you guys can do on the counter attack! and I would love to see the Heathens response to this post?

either way, props for finaly posting some reports! first big war of the server, all this violence is a little R rated for Disney but we'll watch anyways!

• on the list?

What list? I dont have any list. All major battles are here, even those we lost like floki. There is no any single logs worth forum posting out there, if you got them you are free to post them, other way u are just bla-bla as always.

on the counter attack!

We do destroy their towns in our regions without posting it on forums on the daily basis. They are boring.

P.S if you were clever enough (obviously you are not) you would think, that probably others from top 10 got their off rating some where else, its not only us, who share regions with them.

• To sum up. Heathens did 0 dmg to our ally, if we dont count some destroyed buildings in towns. their dmg you can see your self:)

To be honest. I feel like its pretty equal exchange for both sides, not only some buildings were destroyed, but 100k+ deff troops as well. Anyway, after all its only small local punches, it changes nothing on a global scale.

• nah, def came from 25+-players, offtroops from 1, not equal as for me, 12 lvl croopers are not expensive and warehouses and other rss buildings in other towns as well. Hell the whole town papa thor took from the player cost less then the price of his 400 dead catas alone:)

• Well, a dual betrayed us, got angry over some facts and we had to remove him. Before he left he decided to do this, damn sad but what can i do. Papa Thor apologises for the mistake, sad.

• Well I mean that CRAZYNUT attack alone was favourable since he is switching to defence, and then it let me destroy 15x lvl 12 tiles of crop, treasury, hero mansion, rally point, and the guys hammer (since he was forced to defend with it), so that attack alone costed your defenders a lot, as well as the guy who we attacked.

And then lets not forget that there was 21 attackers involved in that operation, but you only show 6 reports of attackers...

And that there were other players who followed up attacks similar to how I did after the initial OP since they were 20-40mins away from targets and you lacked defence after..

Im not going to hunt for reports, but there were many villages who lost resources, a couple who lost their hammers, you lost 50k more defence than we lost offense (bearing in mind you already had some defence stats)

Yes you walled 2 small hammers, and damaged 1 big one, but that big 1 was transferring to defence account hence the obviously suicide (22h travel time..), and the losing 2 hammers that are under 5k size is expected when you have 21 players attacking in an OP, someone, somewhere - is bound to take damage.

Enjoy your very biased reports

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• Well, a dual betrayed us, got angry over some facts and we had to remove him. Before he left he decided to do this, damn sad but what can i do. Papa Thor apologises for the mistake, sad.

It's very sad and dishonest

ts15.travian.com
    Rataty

• @xBasher_COM, the better proof is logs. if there was something valuable lost by web besides 12 lvl crops and def - just show it with logs to the audience. Otherwise its only idle chatter.

also i can see that you have admit the fact that many participants were involved in attack, so may be (just may be...) that CRAZYNUT run was not so suiside?

best wishes to crazynut in his new endeavors as def, hope it was not forced8o8o

if thats true, thats sad. i am glad you didnt say, that we bought him as well:*

mighty odin you are free to post those atackers here. its not my forum, and no there wasnt 21 targets, i didnt post maximum couple of atacks on empty towns, i doubt that some one will be interested to see the log where 1000 troops destroying 2 buildings. i also didnt post logs where we cut hundreds of catas of your so called 21 atackers. if you think that we are equal - i am glad. thats kinda your point of view, no need to agree with mine:)

odin should i post how i am destroying 5th village in salona? dude i dont post trash logs, its up to you:)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• oof... saving all those troops for a month and then killing them all for couple crop fields... Guess deff is much more suitable for that guy LOL!

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• I hit a nerve?

You hit my nerve by being stupid? L=logic.

• WOW!! web really knows how to make friends

In the meantime, popcorns stock is getting low in bedlam's living rooms.......

All this is lots of fun despite some bad manners of some unspecified spiders, err I mean people, but the practical result is that the only real two contenders on the server for bedlam just decided to handle the victory in a gold plate.

hope bedlam will do the right thing and help heathens take some punches at web, instead of just eating popcorns. maybe it wont be the best course to take right now, but it will nevertheless eliminate one cheater, errr i mean contender, instead of just waiting to see them both take out each other and win the server with no real fight or worthy enemy...

no disrespect to everyone else, but they are no real match right now..

• Just got pointed out that banans are missing too.... I guess I have to reveal deep secret aka stash under every Bedlam pillow

42c4540f-c3d5-4654-8529-5efb832bed7b--Banana_wrapped_in_Bacon_Roasted_plantains_and_035.JPG