• Forums sucks so much nowadays. Same people talking useless stuff all the time. Most of them don't even do anything in game. Seems like people play this game just to argue and troll with others via forum.

• Forums sucks so much nowadays. Same people talking useless stuff all the time. Most of them don't even do anything in game. Seems like people play this game just to argue and troll with others via forum.

So after bashing most of your hammers Bedlam and Heathens switched to deff? Bummer. And if that's how you represent your 'hammers' loss then it's not good. RIP.

• So after bashing most of your hammers Bedlam and Heathens switched to deff? Bummer. And if that's how you represent your 'hammers' loss then it's not good. RIP.

Bashing most of our hammers? What are you on :D You didnt even see most of our hammers yet.

• Bashing most of our hammers? What are you on :D You didnt even see most of our hammers yet.

I mean majority of them either drasticly got damaged, either got nulled... Whatcha talking about dood? You want to say that your whole alliance is making hammers only? I highly doubt that... Max they could do was 75+18 or so, to be fair forgot exact numbers, but was something close to that... Was really weird to see huns not focusing on cavalary lol.

• Hey there , after several demolition attempts in the holy land, we finally managed to catch him on a chief attempt. A lot of work from the whole alliance to host defense in nearby regions. We could also notice the same 'modus operandus' from the attacking player. So I went for a sleepless night and wait ....

Thanks for the thrill and the excitement.

Battle for the Holy land +1000 Caesaris, 2000 Reseph chariots and 5 chiefs

• almost all best hammers on server are stil bedlam, so if those suck idk what you can say about others :D

"Almost all best hammers on server are still bedlam"... well then it means that you guys are scared to use those hammers or 'best' you consider 10+5 being a good hammer lol. idk, somehow your egocentric thinking isn't a good thing at this point, useless hammers are useless and just having them gives no use, but I doubt that would cause bedlam to use those 'mysterious' hammers anytime soon kek.

• We're making bets gentlemen, how long will these cuties last? Feel free to join on the betting!

Небо мне не предел..

• It was good run for the money 3 villages chiefed, crippled capital, region nearly lost, BuT it's over. (Till next time?)

For the rest I was debating if I should show defense or not, just to see Jiio hysteric again, but it is not pretty so here they are.

Forgotten zero would not make much difference

Scary Teuton

Even scarier Roman, still at large

Scariest of them all Egyptian, alive but failed

And roughly 2000 catas.

Post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• now MindFreak can finally praise some awesome hammers.. thanks ele

You know what's the difference between Web and Bedlam? They aren't afraid to bash their off and rebuild it, while Bedlam cries for every hammer they lose and they are keeping it for WW I guess... but you know what's the best part..? THERE IS NO WW IN THIS SERVER!

tenor.gif

• You know what's the difference between Web and Bedlam? They aren't afraid to bash their off and rebuild it, while Bedlam cries for every hammer they lose and they are keeping it for WW I guess... but you know what's the best part..? THERE IS NO WW IN THIS SERVER!

tenor.gif

You know what's the difference between Web and Bedlam? They aren't afraid to bash their off and *pay heaps to cash to merge it back in* it, while Bedlam cries for every hammer they lose and they *still have lots of hammers left that we haven't managed to wall yet so they might as well save them for the ww* ... but you know what's the best part..? THERE IS NO WW IN THIS SERVER!

^ There you go I fixed it for you :love:

- The evil One

• Wow, donors are crying because someone else uses Gold more wisely... Hypocrites at their best.

Must be sad life to blame everything on Gold when whole game is based on it, what's more you yourself are using it lol... I'm curious if anyone from Bedlam or Heathens would play server that would be based with no gold.... I higly doubt you would have any advantage over active people who have some strats over the P2W... but yeah, once again desperate hypocrisy.

Still having hammers = you guys are too scared to use them or unable to coordinate attacks properly, cmon server goes like 3 months or so and still logs were just on deff and on attack you all played really bad or managed to attack random people on map with your 'big hammers', what can you show? Probly nothing.