• "Erm, because we are taking regions from you? How many region you took from us with all of your zerg"

Really funny things to say How you manage to take regions from us and you are stucked with VPs and regions(15-16) or even less than 1 month back (18-19) . You are talking about zerging in a server where Bedlam fights the whole server from day 1 , from nola,ura avengers,auke, and many more that now dont exist , we fought against co-ordinated attacks from thc and web , or web and company lastly ... really funny...

I understand that you are b-wing of THC playing for their win backing them up but I cannot really understand how you convince your members to do so the whole server. Nothing to be proud of and certainly does not builds a legacy with that co-operations and naps you have ;)

Enjoy the server playing like this (zerging). I definitely enjoying it wining or loosing me 28th server after over 22 won server does not make any difference. But a challenge like playing one more server me against rest of server gives me a good boost to be always better and enjoy more than an easy win. And thats the pride and legacy to play next for and with.

Erm, because we are taking regions from you? How many region you took from us with all of your zerg?:)

Al Capone (Chaotic War Lords/Immortals/Twelve Monkeys)

• There is no counter argument for this. Ponies just got impatient, that's all. You will not be able to feed this amount indefinitely. In any case 10-20-30 mins attacks is not what attracted all of us to this game. On occasion yes, sure. Day in and day out - no. and this is what you as alliance doing and pushes others to do.

Ponies got impatient not the first time, same we seen in Emerita(First he lost his troops and later cities). Isn't troops forfardind deffer's advantage at ptp servers? Team working is the thing that attracted most of us in this game. We just bring action to this server)))

• I love this game as much as anyone (and probably complain about it as much too :p)

but lets be honest....its no longer accessable to the casual gamer in terms of actually having a chance and being succesful.

There are many many many more "average" players out there...who lets be honest have absolutely no chance when a large account or alliance decides to remove them, often on a whim. I think thats the biggest change from when I started back in 2008/9...back then servers would have 10k active players, it was awesome. now theres probably a third of that, with less than 300 or so "dedicated/skilled" players among those.

its very expensive to succeed in this game....not so much money (although I challenge you to find a top 100 account that doesnt gold often), but in terms of time its ridiculous. I would love to see a server for new players, somewhere newbs could have a chance at learning without having their souls evicerated by one of us larger players. Maybe alter speeds, etc slightly in that server so they can learn at a reasonable pace.

likewise, I would LOVE to see servers with certain limits, such as gold limits or merge limits, for those who do want to reduce the pay to win aspects a bit. There are already a ton of servers out there, what harm would there be in dedicating one to players who are particularly opposed to that? Or maybe a "daytime" server for each major timezone...so people could have a normal life and still do well? I know my wife would appreciate that. lol

just rambling at this point :) but we have definitly had fun here so far! although it is boring only training spears now.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Or maybe a "daytime" server for each major timezone...

An interesting idea from my point of view (which of course will remain just that: an idea). Any game company serious about making money should do everything to expand their player base. Right now, TG is more interested in killing the goose and getting all the eggs at once.

• Rams count there 🎊🎊

• I started playing back in 2004 when the game was brand new.. it was very different then!

I keep on doing cycles of playing and then avoiding it like the plague

Oh.. Plague was my alliance back then :)

It takes over your life if you are playing at a highly competitive level (as you all know)

signs to watch out for:

setting your alarm in the middle of the night to send attacks/defence/sort out your storage

spending more money on gold than on your wife/partner/dog/self

rewind

spending more money on gold than on your dog/partner/self/wife

irrational mood swings at work, with curses like 'Fecking bustard alliance, I'll cat the shite out o' ya'

If this is you..

real life is much more exciting

(feck.. the dog has just begged me to cook him a slice of toast for the time I have been writing this and now is ignoring me and whining at the toaster)

you don't get that in Trav

THEY.. will never make a game like the one we would ideally like... Pay to Play has made their founders rich

every addition they make as a game improvement has a buy in, (as you know)

I used to play against players with strategy..now I play against players who have more disposable income than me

If Travain want their pound of flesh then my idea is:

Set up a limited duration speed server where all players buy in at a certain price for their gold.. that is what you have from start to finish

Strategy then is how to use it

That would do me and many others I believe

Happy New Year ( for those of us on the Gregorian Calendar) to one and all.. and happy days for everyone else

• Because we fight with strongest one. It was heathens, they were destroyed. Now its your turn. If thc will win that, cause you cant fight vs them as well - let it be, i dont care:) All i know that our lvl of play is way beyond yours. Thats enough for me to get satisfaction from that server. Also dont forget that we will take all regions possible from you, so it could be we will be 1:) Stop crying here and there about poor bedlams who fight vs whole server, thats just not true lol. You do fight vs 2 ally. Those ally dont def or send rss to each other (you do with heaathens) also those 2 ally are competitors, so they do not sacrifice regions to each other, you do with heathens. You and heathens were with most def and off on the server not long ago, and we survived vs you. Why you keep crying about you fighting vs 2 ally, when we basically did the same whole server lol.

Let me rephrase. Web is not strong enough to fight all so you pick an ally (weakest, according to your logic) and push them to the win.

The rest of the post is total BS. There was very little defensive help between Heathens and Bedlam, I know nothing about resources pushes. You ignore all support that smaller alliances on the East got from you and THC and whose villages you chiefed after (and proud :) ) Heathens are alive and kicking, you fought them and let THC run away and trying to present it as a plan now.

This is first competitive server for you, but it is not first for us and we prefer it this way. You "superior" questionable tactics have not brought you easy win and looks like you are becoming THC lapdog, interesting twist.

Ponies got impatient not the first time

And we love ponies the way they are.

image0.gif

Isn't troops forfardind deffer's advantage at ptp servers? Team working is the thing that attracted most of us in this game. We just bring action to this server)))

Forwarding is no counter to short time attacks. The major issue is people being on line ALL the time. I don't know who does that.

Hu_MaTuB we know you will. (Where is you nick coming from?)

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• I do love how bedlam did conf 1 more ally cause they cant sustain in those regions, right before that they were chifing their towns etc, but now they cant even do that, so they prefer to conf totaly bs ally just to get their players into main one lol.

Ps Ele you didnt play a single ru server long enough,you have no idea what are you talking about, but keep trying. Its not me who forgot to save hammers from spam:)

ps lets count how many conf members bedlam need to save their regions:))

p.s thats good that our 10 players are making this server competitive for you, imagine if you lose to us that badly, how you would play vs full web lol

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 4 times, last by Kazah ().

• why you think we should care that your ex players don't want to play with you anymore?

nah they didnt want to play travian any more, cause its suck, nothing else:) and this comment were to ele, cause the only 1 server she did play they lost the region and left the team they were playing - thats all her experience in ru domain. But ofc she knows how competetive it is, while right now she is losing to our 10 core players only;)

• I do love how bedlam did conf 1 more ally cause they cant sustain in those regions, right before that they were chifing their towns etc, but now they cant even do that, so they prefer to conf totaly bs ally just to get their players into main one lol.

Boo hoo ;(

You are correct, we should've confed all East from the start.

Ps Ele you didnt play a single ru server long enough,you have no idea what are you talking about, but keep trying. Its not me who forgot to save hammers from spam:)

Oh, we (with a couple of teammates) played log enough and you know it well. The amount of action solo account got on that server tells volumes about your competition. We left the server as planned before start and as we told the alliance what picked us from the map. Not sure what you mean by forgotten hammer, I guess mercs part of our hammer that were left to defend on purpose two or three times? Statistics from your previous servers says a lot as well. Just a little reminder - Bedlam is leading both off and def tabs.

p.s thats good that our 10 players are making this server competitive for you, imagine if you lose to us that badly, how you would play vs full web lol

I hope remaining 50 are or with the image you are given them. We all miss players from previous servers, somehow no one else finds a need to bring it up.

P.s - ing to no end sounds a bit hysterical.

• ye i still do remember how you cry in skype about how you gona confed all server just to fight us if needed, seems you knew even then that you wont be able to do it by ur self lol.

And you did play “long enough” on one of the less populated ru server for a month or so, so now you can judge how it was all previous servers where you didnt even play? Lol what? As i sad, you played only at 1 server, you lost there, you betrayed the team you played for and delete all your accounts. Thats all you did there. And that alliance was informed that you gona leave is a lie cause that was a huge hit on team when you deleted.

stats from all our priv server was way better then from yours you did play lol, we made comparison, you can even find that topic in archive right now. So what you gona say about that? Web was the strongest team we played, thats why we killed other teams faster then here.

What image i give them? That they are not from web? Lol because they are not? The funny thing is, that players from map who joined bedlam are waay better then your core players you played for a long time, i hope you understand what image you are given them lol.

yeye mercs with marouders and step riders and chifs were stayed there wih purpose what a lol

https://travian-tool.com/create,NAWH12nLFO

you better take some lessons, you are terrible liar.

i think i need to ask coconut dracula, prob he left his part of the hammer also in purpose. Couple days ago:)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Kazah ().