• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• mhm 17 hours passed, somehow mods don't give a dam about some people breaking forum rules.. Oh wait, that's their buddies ;o

Marusja Well, because I knew they will never go up, I went to their level and started acting how they do... So yeah :shrug:

• Someone earlier said that this thread has become very silly

" You!

No. You!

Not me . You"

I would add on it that it's as silly as it's participants.

You really post in a thread a poking post regarding a chiefing

after 120 days of ROA server

after spending that much resources and gold just to try to survive a region like iconium that you had 100% at first place

after having all your merged hammers walled

after your alliance loosing the initial head start of 7k vps against rest of alliances (that took by zerging mutlies all around- I remember

many regions at start being hold in control by 1-3 villages after being unlocked by your multies)

after keep trying unsuccessfully to lower Bedlams Vps for about 100 days focusing merely on them

after having your alliance a biatch of THC regarding they are ahead of u after the handicap of 7k+ points they had from you

and u keep focusing on Bedlam....

I come to the conclusion it's really more joyfull to play this server more than many of those I won .

Just this strategy seeing from an alliance like web that was 1st place with 7k+ vps at day 90 and now after all these joint fights with thc on Bedlam "managed" to be second in Vps overall and 3rd in VP/day is one of the worst strategies I have ever seen in com servers from 2004.

Go Web go.... hahahaha

Al Capone (Chaotic War Lords/Immortals/Twelve Monkeys)

• “you really post in a thread”

seems like your ass is bombing cause you are the dual of princess as it seems, who killed all his troops on my def twice and all your def was killed by me in oasis as well lol. Well it was not me who did post such logs here, it was ele and princess, i just loled about that nothing else, while you do count my gold spend and chiffs killed, i do chif 1 town after another from you:)

p.s stop counting vps, i dont care about them lol. If i did i would not pon thc to begin with. All i want to see how ppl who thought that they got skills in that game are loosing that badly like you are:) i suggest you to conf a bit more teams, you got more space left:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20

• Stop telling us what to count :) We will not ask you who to confed, not your business. And I like the "I". Are you playing all 60 accounts now? This is the only skill you got.

Mafio is not dual of DP. You seem seriously think that killing your hammers with losses did not worth it. Bombing is clearly happening somewhere else :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• “stop telling us” nah, i wont. Thats the forum and its not yours. Also you are talking about vps here like someone else except you care about them. We didnt conf any single ally, we didnt inv ppl from another ally to get pop in regions, we didnt cry in pms to other allies to stop attacking you etc. so pls play your game, conf ally to get region influence, cause thats obvious for every one, that you cant fight it other way. And even with that coward strategy you lost month ago lol.

ps i dont play all 60 accounts, all your accounts in iconium were chifed by me and me only, except last attack with devils advocate. all your towns were cated by me there. You need to pay attention about conversation you are joining, cause its seems you are here only to make a bla bla reaction, i did cought you on lie 3 times in a row already by last 2 days, get good show me your skill in game, not on forum, cause you are bad on both fields lol.

• Then stop telling us to stop telling you what to do :) It is forum, it is not yours. I am 100% sure nobody cried to you in private to stop attacking :) You never caught me lying because I did not lie, it does not matter how many time your repeat it.

It is another of your delusion that we care about VP more than you. You are proud of cataing villages in 20 minutes range and losing merged big hammer twice on them. You got out of 20 minutes range - you need a partner (which is nothing wrong to start with but you found a need to point this out). And playing 60 accounts does not mean chiefing iconium with them. What skills exactly you are talking about? Randomized logic?

• Jeesus bunch of cowards, afraid to post full logs.... Allways the same "wow we caught it, hehe, we are so freaking scared they will come once again when our most of the deff got demolished, so we won't post full log, hehe"

• How come you could send deff to NOLA then? I do have screenshots of top 10 before and after stats update for when the attacks on NOLA in Caledonia landed

its 1 time help, whats the problem with that, they did ask for def vs you we gave it to them. If you dont see the dif then why do you need conf with knights and heathens all the time?:)

Imma post a few screenshots of the Champs smashing us so hard !!

Why you didnt pos the logs how we did walled your hammers yesterday, and how we almost nulled your towns in ancyra? Kinda not a full picture, smells like shit i would say;)

• Hahaha town ? Those are 200-300 pop villas ahahaha do you realise we are there to just spam villas, go ahead take our 300 pop villas for the loss of your hammers. Ill rebuild more and more, heck we recovered the lost pop already.... am sure not all your players spam gold like you do so wont be so simple to keep on churning hammers.

Tbh, we will take losses of 700-800 pop at the cost of hammers anyday ! Its pretty simple man, the cost of those villas you destroyed as compared to the hammers aint gonna match. On top of that taking villages to 300 pop wont take much, so go right ahead.

As for the Logs, we dont have to hide it from anyone, Web has them and Bedlam does too. Aka Only for those who play the server lol.

Maybe i am out of touch, which hammer got walled ????

Post was edited 1 time, last by sakku ().

• you are out of touched then if you dont know who went suicide from your ally;) i am not here to help you with that

P.s we did cate down 500-600 pop towns not 200-300, what a tiny liar you are:)