The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • Yes you’re just a troll. The lumbering, live under a bridge kind with a face only a mother can love.

Is that only thing you are hearing from other people. That's indeed very sad. What's more, I'm impressed how low can you go to insult someone. Just FYI, since you are one of those people who got internet yesterday and isn't aware of that term: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Troll

I thought we are having discussion, but if you think what I'm doing here is (in your vocabulary) "trolling", then be my guest, you are part of this too and what's more your 'buddies', including you are causing various nonsense over and over again, with 'provocative' statements that do include insults and other nonsense only your 'buddies' can cause: basic example, none of Bedlam or Heathens people bothered to stop making crap in this topic (which is logs btw) and went banana to this day to make them look good while bragging about everything others did, right at the start when game was in mid or something they decided to move to the original topic, but... we are still here in Logs, because old topic got inactive. So if you want to me call you a troll due to such behaviour of yours, I can go to that level and do the same, because let's be real what you are doing is considered as trolling in general, toxic trolling to be more accurate and if this forum was at least a bit more objective you would've perma banned a quite a while ago.

Oh, this really describes most of Bedlam forum users:

playingwithfire are you planning to do something about that kind of people? Pretty sure that guy (at least he had, which I highly doubt that he did) had to be warned for a seriously mean vocabulary usage before, but it doesn't seem he bothers to avoid that kind of language.. Dang it. "Thank you" for making these forums less toxic from that kind of people.

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

Post was edited 3 times, last by MindFreak_LT ().

• I’ve said before and will say it again: your “discussions” are never discussions, just attempts at belittling Bedlam (and Heathens), or giving veiled insults. There are ways to have such discussions in a mature manner, yet you fail often at this. I know I personally should take the high road, but I’m one who tends to answer in kind to what we receive. Anyone not blind can see you have intense dislike for Bedlam, and even with your previous post you keep hoping for some punishment to be meted out, yet disregard your own behavior.

..And that is the Final Word.

• In your previous post you mocked people and naturally surprised they mocked you back. Web and THC work together for long time, lack of formal confed does not mean much, nothing hypothetical about this question. Web is not winning as far as I can see and did not even plan for that as we were told. Bedlam + Heathens never challenge anybody because we came to the server separately and trust me, it will be different from the start if we came together. Any reasonably organized team increases its chances if it doubles the size. The only "challenge" from Bedlam was a topic asking who is coming. Heathens mentioned their last server winner's status which is true and about which they would be reminded anyway. Did I miss anything worth discussion in your previous post?

Jiio finally something I can share with you.

You completely missed the point.

Anyways the server ends in about 7 weeks or so, so lets hope that you get an ending you can be comfortable with, all In all everyone played their part the way they know how to, I am guessing any foul play was reported and punished everything else seems to have been a strategy. No need to cry about Russian meta, not sure why people got tilted when #2 and #3 allies didn't attack each other yet #1 and #4 are busy coordinating and reinforcing each other. One relationship here seems to be more beneficial than the other Just can't see which one is (maybe coz I may be dumb... @final_word I am being sarcastic, hopefully this won't go over your head).

• I know I personally should take the high road, but I’m one who tends to answer in kind to what we receive. Anyone not blind can see you have intense dislike for Bedlam, and even with your previous post you keep hoping for some punishment to be meted out, yet disregard your own behavior.

kek. made my day. "tends to insult others for no reason, because he thinks that they insulted him", that's next level excuse for your toxic behaviour dude. I never in my life insulted anyone in this topic, somehow I keep getting insulted from "NOT TOXIC PEOPLE OF THESE FORUMS", if you cannot stand dislike, then I may repeat phrase that I've said before "if you cannot stand what's going on on the internet, just unplut the internet cable and live life freely". I see your constant harassement and dislike towards me, do I cry about it? No, because I know that mods won't give a crap about their buddies and let's be real that's very noticable in the past two months or so. You keep intentionally insulting, repeatedly, same as your 'colleagues' and guess what, noone from Travian bothered chilling any of you down, cuz ... yeah I'm the bad one here 'insulting and swearing' without a single insult or swear word lol, just because I pointed out your intentions to insult anyone, since you know that you won't get punished for that. Coinsidense? I guess not. And to this day same stuff goes on: "you are innocent forums lover, who behaves like the most toxic forum troll, never doing anything bad and moderators are working very objectively and not ignoring their personal relations to these people via game or forums, or maybe even real life". That's how things work these days - be biased moderator and cover your buddies and these forums will be "clean".

Sheesh.

• Correction: it was 1 and 2 not attacking each other and 3 and 4 coordinating due to 1 and 2 not attacking each other. If you can’t see how that might be “tilting” then I can’t help you. As for beneficial relationship, it’s a bit apples and oranges: Heathens and Bedlam don’t have overlapping regions save for Caledonia (which was arranged) and some spawn regions. Heathens was “out of the race” long before a confed. Meanwhile THC and Web do have some overlap, and their relationship is more self preservation for one, and I suppose convenience for the other.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• Correction: it was 1 and 2 not attacking each other and 3 and 4 coordinating due to 1 and 2 not attacking each other.

Depends on your metric, but do choose whichever suits your arguement the most. I chose population as it can be correlated with army sizes, vp reflects on other things such as strategy, leadership and what you called "strategy"

• Redking365 What point did I miss? Curious now.

Your first words were... lets say not so nice statement about Bedlam and Heathens. What did you expect back?

#2 and #3 are Web and Bedlam. Are you sure you know what is winning condition on this server? People don't get tilted by nap or confed, people get tilted by denial of cooperation AND, at the same time, talking how bad it is for others. Bedlam-Heathen confederacy was created in response for WeB/THC NAP and there were no other trigger. Bedlam has not allied anyone in our quad and, looking back, that was a mistake, given the strong server we should've made a wing from the start, old habits die hard.

As for benefits - Bedlam, Web and Heathens all came with a goal to win the server. THC was formed here and I doubt current leaders had a plan to win the server, nonetheless they are on the fast track to be the only beneficiary really and that would not change without a dramatic event that would surely tilt a lot of people

:D We will see, just 7 weeks.

AuroraB. How did they bait you? I thought you don't scout.

Post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• What dramatic event would you have in mind ELE ?

Well one of our members scouted the oasis from President with his teuton hammer and siege works. Earlier that same member lowered loyalty from 125 to 56 President's hammer village. So I immediately went for it.

• I don't have any. I am saying it would take some tilting to change the result. What can it be and if that happens - who knows.

Ok, thanks for details :)

• We will see, just 7 weeks.

Now that is the spirit you should have

people get tilted by denial of cooperation AND, at the same time, talking how bad it is for others.

I guess it's a war game so people will have hidden alliances.

Bedlam has not allied anyone in our quad and, looking back, that was a mistake,

Everyone learnt something and it's good to accept our shortcomings, I made my mistakes and the position I am in is due to them.

• This night the whole world could hear the sound of clashing swords, shattered shields and splintered spears. No regrets , beautiful battle.

I aimed for a magnificent stunt, chiefing Disney Princess biggest spears and phalanx hammer (100k + 50k). But got caught despite my best to make very good and believable fakes. Hoped they had small speed artefact and great diet artefact on. As Bedlam has turned its attention completely on THC now, I had to show some fangs. Now THC is more determined then ever to fight to the death in order to win or hope winning.

For THC !

• You can fake 100 villages, if you send hero + chiefs it's obvious, considering your last attacks on this server, also your attacks on previous servers.

Last time was 2 years ago, my roman hammer died in an Op made by Alicq Team against TM, and I had to send without hero.

• Last time was 2 years ago, my roman hammer died in an Op made by Alicq Team against TM, and I had to send without hero.

Ah hammer splat without hero, its so bad thing.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• Ah hammer splat without hero, its so bad thing.

Again, don't understand your need to be sarcastic in a mean way. I feel sorry for you too. As my purpose was to explain Raelag that my attacks are not always predictable referring to hero.

• Thank Aurora for actually posting a log <3

as for the rest.... go yell at eachother in banter thread PLEASE! some of us really don't care about your finger pointing fights and just appreciate seeing the logs.

Thank You (hopefully) in advance.

• LOL. Sending hero or chiefs doesn't mean attacks are real. Do people know you can send them as fakes (ofc pricey fakes, but still worth every resource)?