🔥 New user interface & tribe specific buildings survey 🔥
The answers can be submitted until February 21, 2020 10:00 GMT+1.
The survey results will form a foundation for our future work on the needed adjustments based on your wishes and suggestions.
➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Oh really? I remember sending them.. Perhaps I just imagine.

nah when we did scout it was empty, there was 50k horses and some other units:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• according to the unwritten rules of Travian if attacker doesn't see def then log posted without def, full log is posted only at the wish of defender...if the attacker sees def then log is posted completely

so so Web is trying to overtake THC on points and went to bring down pop in fat Philippopolis using the tactic 'to attack top player and take vills away from the humble unsuspecting' ... that's where steppe riders ran away .... well, Ancyra and Theodosia prevent spiders from sleeping ... it is strange that they did not attack some distant and forgotten Rusadir

well thanks Aurora and THC for keeping the intrigue to the end, think that in such circumstances you need to stay

• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20

• While you still throwing hammers on heathens? Sure thing.

I got information right now about that player , it is indeed a huge waste as we are right in confrontation with Web. It was a solo action and wanted to play and use his hammer. I can't hold my hand on everyone. It's just impossible.... Our players (including Basta) are slowly (not fast enough) making the transition to see Web as unqiue ennemy for the last 50 days. This include unfortunate potshots to Bedlam, Heathens or Knights.

• ^^^^^^

I feel Spanish shame while reading this.

P.s. i hope all other teams who are alive will show what place thc rly deserve. Oh and you can attack us as well while doing this, we are totally fine with that:))

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20

• I got information right now about that player , it is indeed a huge waste as we are right in confrontation with Web. It was a solo action and wanted to play and use his hammer. I can't hold my hand on everyone. It's just impossible.... Our players (including Basta) are slowly (not fast enough) making the transition to see Web as unqiue ennemy for the last 50 days. This include unfortunate potshots to Bedlam, Heathens or Knights.

For some of your players NAP wasn't problem attacking us (unsuccessfully for them).

• wow web players don't agree with the rules about the logs, well then why didn’t you show defensive troops in this log

... after all, it’s about defensive that the enemy did not see or you can’t open information in your log it's very important but others must open it in their logs ... hypocrisy as for me

damn, plz deal with this you can’t fuss when a few miles are left ... but if you want to give the victory to Web you can go drinking beer right now ... it seems that web players are allergic to me although i don't troll them as hard as MindFreak is trolling Bedlam .... i even praise them and predict their victory ... very capricious these Russians ... ok so that they don’t relax we will remind them of fair play ... even if they win

btw about cosplay ... Kazakh, you probably swear a lot when you see druids in defense, because you proved to me with calculations they aren't very good especially against clubbies:)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Marusja ().

• Bedlam and Heathens can help THC ? :D

thought somebody wasn't gonna post anymore?

also thought somebody was already on delete......

lol. Aurora "telling players not to attack heathens/bedlam" days after running her hammer and ghost into bedlams and heathen. makes sense.

• if you have the opportunity to overtake Web by points then each of the first three alliances can go its own way ... otherwise Web will win ... in principle, i understand your distrust, but nonetheless...

• Marusja besides principals there are also a few objective measures which i am not sure you follow, i don't know how much access you have to the server. Obviously not all log have been posted here.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• log please? I told them to not poke the bear. 🤷

A sleeping bear gets very angry if someone wake them up this time of the year. 🐻

Well well if we settle in your regions I dont think you will be happy.

oh... "the sleeping bear"? Yes you slept the whole round... and what now? Will you sing the songs of the winners? whether it is deserved?

:)

The question arose - was it interesting to play the farm? :/

• Marusja besides principals there is also a few objective measures which i am not sure you follow, i don't know how much access you have to the server. Obviously not all log have been posted here.

The funny thing is that she doesn’t have any access to the server, past simply creating an account 😅 She is a chaser, and has been following us for more than a year now, making enemies with our leader Tarantul.

In essence, harmless, but acts like she knows everything and everyone. Always making “predictions” without significant basis to them, which often end up wrong :D More of an annoyance than an actual threat, but an annoyance indeed.

In regards to the principles. It is now our principle, to not let THC win, or rather I should say, to not let Aurora win. Tbh, almost all of our communication with THC, was communication with Aurora, to put that into perspective, we made a NAP with her, rather than anyone else. :/

The way she is treating us now, is just ridiculous. We are being called traitors, for cancelling the nap, never mind the fact that we specifically told her, that we won’t attack first. And so we didn’t. There is also a reason we made a nap rather than a confed initially, as we clearly stated that we are not going to be friends, it was just a mutually beneficial move. Or did Aurora think, that In a competitive game, where only 1 winner will be shown in the end screen, we are gonna remain “friends” for the entirety of the server, even after we told that we are making a nap strictly for war purposes? :| I guess that worked with the half of the the server that she allied...

I fail to see what we did wrong? Yes we may be seen as the “bad guys”, yes we may be ruthless to our opponents. Our morals though, are clean. We threat people by exactly who they are, without masks and talking behind their backs. While Aurora showed her true colours. ?( I even wonder about the rest of THC players, as well as the alliances that they are in confed with (ex. Basta), do they really want to follow this kind of a leader? Well, time will tell...

We will do as much as we can, to not let THC win. And unlike Aurora, we don’t make false declarations X(

Небо мне не предел..

• Always funny to hear one side of the story. Never was it my intention to be any leader of THC. I started to be very active and tried to help the alliance with taking regions by fight (URA). Slowly I have been pushed in taking more responsibilities towards the alliance and with it the burden of giving any form of succes to THC. At that time Faceless had very bad relations with the leaders and made with them the Nap. Not with me ! In the conditions Volubilis was part of THC territory from what I heard. That is why the leaders didn't trust faceless anymore.

I recontacted Faceless at the time I started to be leader. The time where Bedlam conquered region after a region. My purpose was to make Bedlam lose the server and not THC win the server as we have no potential at all towards other alliances. I even prefered Web win instead of Bedlam. But the time came when Bedlam and Web fought hard against each other. I saw the opportunity to pass Web in VP and so we went to Spain. In the main time I befriended well with Kazah. We talked about everything and nothing. We made agreements towards Bedlam in strategies. But I never followed his plans or participated in their off operations. I also denied multiple invitations to Web. I have acted and played in the unique interest of THC. Until Kazah started to be upset on me for not joining Web and realising from start that we never helped Web at all.

I was indeed planning to quit the game with the idea that Nap will last until end of server (Kazah said on forum multiple time that make Bedlam lose was enough for them). But he told me loud and clear, that he didn't attack THC for me. So as soon as I quit the game he would cancel nap. How can I leave the server with that big negative change for THC ? I simply can't. So yes I played mind games with you Kazah concerning game strategies. But I still respect you or any other player wathever how bad or mean they speak about me.

I will indeed do everything it takes to make THC/Basta win. With all the cards I have and have had. In fights , in strategy and/or in Diplomacy

This statement was completely objective.

• "...

Я действительно сделаю все возможное, чтобы THC выиграла. Со всеми картами, которые у меня были и есть. "В драках, в стратегии и / или в дипломатии..."

Это будет победа только ваша в " играх ума....- только не твоя команда.

English - It will be a victory only in your "games of the mind ....- just not your team.

CapDi - .com forums are English only