🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• The state of bedlam is a direct result of their tactic choices and Op organization. Everyone can see they are the biggest more well organized group since server start. Yet, ....

Tactic of bedlam at server start: lets recruit some good players and close our ally and clean/farm/chief our surroundings. Achieved: Nothing

After a couple of months: lets see if heathens can weaken down web while we keep hitting noobs. Achieved: Disaster

One month later: lets kick web's ass. Result: Shameful beating

6 weeks later: Oh shit web is too strong for us, lets change to THC. And what have you achieved so far?

1. THC 60 28 99953 1310
    2. Web 58 17 95126 1010
    3. Bedlam 60 23 82620 1090

Surely hope you guys have something up ur sleeve...

• Guys.. Bedlam, Web, THC. and all, and especially the other alliances that continue to this stage.. a big thank you

Why?

actually.. back up there

ESPECIALLY all who play on without artefacts.. thank you

Because without opposition you don't have a game

This will not rank in my top ten servers.. won't rank at all for that matter

The main influencer now, from when I started playing years ago is the way we play with honour.. lose a hammer.. wipe an anvil.. wall... ghost.. whatever. take it with honour

win

lose

don't be disrespectful of your opponent

• you are right robrob

I apologise

I was nervous yesterday. Real Life keep giving me lemons and I really hate lemonade... If I want an overdose of sugar, I prefer a Coke and a tablet of vitamin c

Sorry to all fellows here (I'm training for real apologies to loved ones!)... really a great server. And yes THC played low profile but it was worth the waiting process

• Worth? I wonder if every person on THC will say the same.

Prepare yourselves, THC. Philippopolis is just the beginning.

Небо мне не предел..

• The state of bedlam is a direct result of their tactic choices and Op organization. Everyone can see they are the biggest more well organized group since server start. Yet, ....

lol the "state of bedlam"? like thats a negative thing?

never had more fun with a group of players. there has been non stop action for us this entire server, never once felt abandoned, insulted, or unwanted by my teammates or leadership, and have made friends that i hope to continue to play with in the future. To me that sounds like a win :)

Not sure if the alliance that is currently "winning" on points can say that? like robrob said, its a game. I have enjoyed this server thouroughly, and will enjoy it until the last day. A vp victory would be awesome as well, and i know we won't give up even if it seems the lead is insurmountable.

• lol the "state of bedlam"? like thats a negative thing?

never had more fun with a group of players. there has been non stop action for us this entire server, never once felt abandoned, insulted, or unwanted by my teammates or leadership, and have made friends that i hope to continue to play with in the future. To me that sounds like a win :)

Not sure if the alliance that is currently "winning" on points can say that? like robrob said, its a game. I have enjoyed this server thouroughly, and will enjoy it until the last day. A vp victory would be awesome as well, and i know we won't give up even if it seems the lead is insurmountable

I won't disagree with you on that one, my best server wasnt one I've won...

But it was clear that by the "state of bedlam" i was pointing to where you have arrived due to strategic decisions that could have been different. Not questioning the amount of fun, or the amount of action you have seen.

Like robrob, I must pay my respects to the allies that hold together till now, specially the smaller ones...

• - Web attacking Emporiae, Bedlam attacking at same timing too.

- Perfect timing / Same player attacked , same date , same timing

At this stage It's understandable.

CrocodileHundee and Devils Advocate one team , one love

Адвокат Дьявола (rux 2017) :teu01:
    Адвокат Дьявола ( F&S3x 2018) :rom03:
    Адвокат Дьявола (PtP 2018) :teu01:

Devils Advocate (CV COM 2019):hun04:

РАТЬ!

• - Web attacking Emporiae, Bedlam attacking at same timing too.

- Perfect timing / Same player attacked , same date , same timing

At this stage It's understandable.

I was peacefully spooning Devils Advocate in bed this morning, when he rolled over and said;

"Hey Buli, you need to read this forum post from Aurora."

I replied, "Really? You know I hate the forum and you feel so warm and cuddly."

So here I am once more, begrudgingly, wasting my time.

Roxie. I don't want to go out with you anymore. I think we have a trust issue. We spoke about this 4 days ago, but I guess nothing interesting enough has happened in your life since then so you decided to post something new here, to try and make Devils feel jealous and to give yourself something 'interesting' to say.

Yes I admit it. DEXTEX and myself cata'd a 600 pop villa in Jerusalem that belongs to Niznaika, at what appeared to be the same time on the 23rd that DA destroyed his cap in Philippopolis. DEX and I are the only players that represent Bedlam it seems ...

Let me share our previous conversation with the trolls:

Yes! Surely it's a clear cut case of Bedlam and Web collaborating, but hang on ... why on earth would we? Half of them don't even speak English and have probably never been to Australia, and I don't even like Vodka. How could be possibly be friends (sorry Devil, you know you're the exception, you big hairy bear).

As for whether there is some similar action in Emporiae today, maybe everyone finally got tired of the constant attention seeking and decided to destroy your villas one by one. Who knows.

Now unless there's anything else genuinely interesting, I'm going back to bed.

Buli

• My dear Buli,

You calmed my heart last time I agree. But I saw last night you were flirting again with Web. Can't help myself in being jealous. Despite in Raelag constantly flirting with me and rejecting his demands. My hearts stays passionated and true for you.

Forbidden love, teasing, I have to go trough all kind of strategies to make your eyes lay again upon me.

• My dear Buli,

You calmed my heart last time I agree. But I saw last night you were flirting again with Web. Can't help myself in being jealous. Despite in Raelag constantly flirting with me and rejecting his demands. My hearts stays passionated and true for you.

Forbidden love, teasing, I have to go trough all kind of strategies to make you eyes lay again upon me.

I am sorry, people told me you are pretty, it's up to you if you like my grandpa Buli . ?(

• Dracula Mistake:)

Thats why you dont send all your troops, when you want to capture town from inactive:)

We were first, and we put def:)

Also i wonder whats happened with papa thor? After his second ban for bot using he decide not to shine anymore here?:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• «some»:D:D

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().