📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • love the logic of some people...say they dont care, say they accomplished their goals...yet furiously gold up villas non stop. Not saying who in particular....wouldnt want anyone to lose face ;)

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• I apologize for the actions of our player. Only one person did this, as far as I know. we've already asked her to stop. I really don't understand how it happened.

Hmmm...I remember when one THC player did it and Web retaliated by spamming everyone for quite some time as a cover to attack them. It's okay when they do it though as long as they apologize in forum? I have never met such hypocrites.

• Hmmm...I remember when one THC player did it and Web retaliated by spamming everyone for quite some time as a cover to attack them. It's okay when they do it though as long as they apologize in forum? I have never met such hypocrites.

First we asked him stop. He said "no", only then we started our action.

• Web, you are contacting the wrong players in THC to join Web. Blablabla , you are good players nobody else (2 ammon and paratoinon players), blablabla, after what Aurora said about THC, blablabla, we have room for 2 how convenient blablabla.

Yes Aurora, first of all, These players are Active and Really Good players - and as for me, these guys are much more experienced and skilled, than you are! :)

According to this message - you are in panic, and I wish you to recover from this panic. ;)

As a player, you are Cheater and Liar, and as for me - you don't respect any player (except 1-2 ones) not even in your alliance, neither others in this round!

I didn't want to characterize your personality here, but according to your messages - I had to...

Its not web contacting your players, but 1 guy who is trolling you:) we do not invite any one from the map.

Nobody is trolling these players and Kazah for the moment when he wrote this - was not informed about this.
    About my negotiation and proposal to these guys was informed Web's "Spider" - Neon , and was approved by him.

Unless anyone says something - it's better to check some facts.

Don't blame yourself in something, It's always better to blame someone else - but not yourself! :S

Post was edited 1 time, last by Nerub-G ().

• Yes Aurora, These players are Active and Really Good players - and as for me, these guys are much more experienced and skilled, than you do! :)

According to your message - you are in panic, and I wish you to recover soon.

As a player, you are Cheater and Liar, and as for me - you don't respect any player (except 1-2 ones) not even in your alliance, neither others in this round!

I didn't want to characterize your personality here, but according to your messages - I had to...

Okay :*

• lets settle more!

Settle more! Go go. You can do it! I belive in you!

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

• Settle more! Go go. You can do it! I belive in you!

Better believe in yourself. Sorry for unwanted advice.

Emerita Augusta , Dubaï of this server. The cement which this towns are built on are made of gold coins

Visitors prohibited.

Nice run from Web :) 20+ fake per landed hammer is impressive.