• Better believe in yourself. Sorry for unwanted advice.

I always belive in myself. 🤔

But yes looks like Web win the region so I understand the bitterness. :)

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

• 322 villages in Emerita Augusta, I'm not sure that is enough

Settle more villages people, everyone is welcome

Livvy - GUA, Mostly Harmless, ChamELEon, Mostly ChamELEon, HarmlessPenguin

I cleared my cache and I liked it

• For several years, the intrigue of the server was dying, reaching its middle. We managed to destroy all our hope of victory as rivals.

We missed the fight. The struggle that goes from beginning to end. And our main plan for this server was to provide ourselves with war. Therefore, both the landing zone and the choice of the main opponent were connected with this.

We got what we wanted 100%. Winning on this server could be a nice bonus. And I think everyone understands that only thanks to Bedlam, we are farther from receiving this bonus :)

According to the distribution of seats there were 2 options:

1. THC - WEB - BEDLAM

2. WEB - BEDLAM - THC

and it was in Bedlam's hands that there was a choice. They preferred the first option.

Yes there was a BEDLAM option - ....., but its chances were minimal

In any case, it was WEB that brought intrigue, unforgettable moments and dynamics to this server. I thank my team and my friends for this.

Bedlam is a strong rival, it was nice to fight you

• it sounds like a plan, but imho it's not... just because of bedlam's protection. You know it. We know it.

That image is showing that despite we are not a premade alliance we tried to use every card we had at hand. Bedlam VS Web has been indeed what gave us this spot.

• 1. THC - WEB - BEDLAM

2. WEB - BEDLAM - THC

and it was in Bedlam's hands that there was a choice. They preferred the first option.

I don't speak for my whole team, but I can partly explain this "choice". In simple terms, it's a direct consequence of your "choice" to use shady means, or what's usually called tech accounts, for gaining an early lead in the game. There are just too many veterans in our team who've played against teams from RU domain, that are repulsed by both this kind of game play as well as the associated uncivilized conversations that happen when you try to defend yourselves in forums and chat rooms. (No, this is not the first time I've seen it). I don't think our team would have stayed in one piece if our leaders chose any path that lead to a win for Web.

Having said that I do acknowledge that you guys have skills. I enjoyed playing against you and was especially impressed by how you use your hammers to maximum effect in operations, even small ones. Next time, perhaps choose a different "spokesperson" (I'm sure you know who I mean :) )

• I find it Ironic that a lot argued for this server to be less than 200 days long because "servers are decided long before that date"

yet, the difference between 180 days and 200 days here could have meant a completely different victor based on current VP leads, and the current rate of regions changing hands and such.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• I find it Ironic that a lot argued for this server to be less than 200 days long because "servers are decided long before that date"

yet, the difference between 180 days and 200 days here could have meant a completely different victor based on current VP leads, and the current rate of regions changing hands and such.

Yea, we probably would win given another 20 days. Or Web/THC would have had a NAP for 20 days longer.. who knows.

..And that is the Final Word.

• 1st place - THC

2nd - Web

3rd - Bedlam

4th - Ragnar Lothbrok

^^

• lol yes Ragnar was really impressive this server.

honestly, we needed web and thc to fight sooner for us to have a chance... (and to be fair....web needed that as well :p), you guys took forever for the inevitable split everyone was expecting. lol.

great server, had a ton of fun. Trash talk on forums aside, WEB were tough opponents and THC has some strong players as well.

• I wonder if either of these teams were willing to give up Emerita, could they have won the server?

Who's good at math? 8o

It's simple, we were controlling Emerita for most of the server. If Bedlam didn't invade it, we would have won the server but Bedlam would be in 3rd. If we gave it away to Bedlam ~1 month earlier, they would have won the server but we would probably be in 3rd.

Небо мне не предел..

• I wonder if either of these teams were willing to give up Emerita, could they have won the server?

Who's good at math? 8o

what does it changes, dude? who cares now about emerita.

4 team were pretending for the victory since the beginning: thc, web, bedlam and heathens. bedlam has defeated only heathens aka equal partner:D congrats:P

finita la commedia

• what does it changes, dude? who cares now about emerita.

4 team were pretending for the victory since the beginning: thc, web, bedlam and heathens. bedlam has defeated only heathens aka equal partner:D congrats:P

finita la commedia

And Web defeated who? You are just as much of a loser as we are :P