• strange log...no data on the defender... probably, so that it's impossible to check how many villages he has and whether he changed the cap :)

Defending side didn't have much so found it useless to take up spot.. also on phone this was easier to make photo. He had all three villages near by so... idk exact reason to swap capitals between cities. lol.

• No, the player was defending their cap with their hammer on purpose out of desperateness, there was no catching, or skill involved imo.

Smart Idiots

RR - ROGUE RUNNERS

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName, Odin
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools, Heathens

• No, the player was defending their cap with their hammer on purpose out of desperateness, there was no catching, or skill involved imo.

Yo, post some logs mighty odin

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20

• I am jealous that Heathens decided to switch to attacking Load, no more good opportunities to train my hero ;(

Nah they dont even fight vs them any more, i heard they already "bought" their leader, so they will give their players to them, so they can have sarmatia, cause lol they cant do it them self. Also 0 logs from their devastating attacks on load, why? Nice hammers died there.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• xBasher_COM well, just this happens usually or when catching the attacker on the return or when the owner of the account offline...well, apparently i didn't consider all possible situations, sorry...

сканов в виде логов на форуме я еще не видел:)

scans in the form of logs on forum I still not saw:)

Now you can see it...what a funny pun:)

if Heathens and LOAD are allies, it's not bad for both...especially when there are the nimble neighbors, chiefing regions by almost a single village8o

• Heathens won't post anything, I bet that single log from ELE means that only small alliances are considered as "worthy enemies" for them.. meh.. One way or another, they are fighting vs smallest alliances and single players that literally cannot defend themselves, probably easier than wasting resources, time and troops on coordinated attacks that require some strategy... Can they strategise something? Haven't heard or seen mass attacks from Heathens or Bedlam anywhere.

• Have we seen reports of WEB big scale attacks?

Tarantul (Паук)_RU it is sad, but it is what it is. Com forums are dead more than ru forums (in general).

It's obvious, RU forums are overwhelmed by people :osd1:

Do you think com domain is more populated?

• Only fraction of com domain are native English speakers.

Doesn't matter, russian are still a lot, also com domain is not so present on forum :osd1:

• Defending side didn't have much so found it useless to take up spot.. also on phone this was easier to make photo. He had all three villages near by so... idk exact reason to swap capitals between cities. lol.

The reason you didn't show the defendant is because it was simply your own account. Trying to feel important with "Decided to check ELE's" alliance. No way Sherlock, get back to your basement

• Lets be honest boys, forums die because of....active and willful toxicity

every comment is followed with a passive aggresive insult or a reversion back to accusations...to be honest its exausting? even I got so tired of it that I felt like turning back into a mermaid and into the sea just to get away from it.

and its not everyone doing it.....there are quite a few but lets be straight about it...if youre one of those players who resorts back to slinging dung at every chance...or someone who adds a nasty insult when someone disagrees with you, then its a you problem. not a forum problem.

just do better. Lets make the forums great again

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Well i might be considered one of those toxic players, as such ill refrain from polluting the forums. All in all, no matter how much Kazah insults others, i gotta say i am impressed with Web's gameplay. Nice work.

• The reason you didn't show the defendant is because it was simply your own account. Trying to feel important with "Decided to check ELE's" alliance. No way Sherlock, get back to your basement

Oof, truth hurts? Sorry to inform that I have a guy in your 'precious' alliance and that I can check his Discord and Travian account whenever I want... It's far away from being something important, your alliance has multiple mults or "techs" as you enjoy calling them in other alliances and they leak you info about yellow/red players and other stuff, it's sad to state the fact that the 'best' alliance of 'all' has to go that low to do that, just because they are so used to that method of playing. Oof, Bedlam oof.

• Also i would like to Apologise to Mindfreak for calling him names, not my intention to make it toxic for you mate. I really dont know why you hate me so much though.

• Contribution for Logs -

So yesterday when i woke up i saw that Faceless aka Kazah employed a very good tactic for which i gotta say bravo ! He settled a village about 1 field from an a 15c capital of a friend of mine. What was more shocking was the pace at which the res came and was consumed, 1 and a half day and everything maxed out.

The only recourse left with me was to insta build my villa 3 field from his and shift my troops too, as such we did that and cleared the def placed.

Overall we destroyed 2 Level 20 Warehouses, 2 Lev 20 Granaries, Lev 20 Barracks Lev 20 Stable Lev 20 Workshop, Lev 20 Rally Point, Lev 20 Main buildings and a few more small buildings.

I truly appreciate the gameplay show by Web and have stopped me from 0 popping the village as such, i reckon they will rebuild the villa soon with the efficient and selfless team work. Good game.

• Oof, truth hurts? Sorry to inform that I have a guy in your 'precious' alliance and that I can check his Discord and Travian account whenever I want... It's far away from being something important, your alliance has multiple mults or "techs" as you enjoy calling them in other alliances and they leak you info about yellow/red players and other stuff, it's sad to state the fact that the 'best' alliance of 'all' has to go that low to do that, just because they are so used to that method of playing. Oof, Bedlam oof.

Safe to say, you deserve to be perma-ignored.

..And that is the Final Word.

970x250_5Tribes.png