• Topic - "Logs"

What I've posted - a log

What's inside a log is a different story, if you dislike it, post something else instead of spamming this thread and showing whatever you wanted to show.

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• sakku, odin is done? or what the hell is that?:) we destroyed 2 towns during the night and now he is suiciding his troops on us, while we are destroying his capital right now. Def him asap?:)

I bet 150 crop that he is on the way to Valhalla and account already is in deletion process.

• sakku, odin is done? or what the hell is that?:) we destroyed 2 towns during the night and now he is suiciding his troops on us, while we are destroying his capital right now. Def him asap?:)

Ah man, this is why i am not a leader, i do what i can but cant protect everyone. Dont know about Odin.

• I see that if the Web alliance ignores the forum, but it dies just like the Russian forum died.

So on the forum information is either from us or about us. Very sad

well, ru-forum CV until inactive on the reason, that ppl playing there on this moment, in principle, doesn't consider this type of activity necessary...they like to play and not to babble and brag, therefore logs are posted in in-game chats and messages

i don't see anything sad...your players to the forum are about half of...so, ofc you talk about yourself, and the others comment on your chatter...a normal story...don't stop:)

• Маруся, а ты зачем тут? Шла бы в свой игровой чат и там читала сообщения.

По мне на форум идут игроки которые не только смотрят, что там происходит, но и вносят что то от себя. Иначе им тут не место. Как раз им место там, где ты и указала.

English -

Maroussia, why are you here? I would go to my game chat and read messages there.

For me, there are players on the forum who not only look at what is happening there, but also contribute something from themselves. Otherwise, they do not belong here. It’s just their place where you indicated.

• Volodya, the forum is not your personal platform for communication, it's visited by everyone who wants, ppl here exchange opinions and conduct discussions and this is their contribution...the forum and the game have different functions, despite the interconnectedness and don't need to be confused...if you go to the forum be ready to read different opinions, not all of them you'll like...why are you here if you're so intolerant of someone else’s opinion?...i just answered to your post and doesn’t matter did u expect an answer to it or not, it's my choice, i hope for your understanding, you're kinda sane person...

• Volodya needs to write here in English, otherwise the moderator will have to correct you...

u seem very angry with me ...i was playing on another com and happened to see familiar nicks on CV :)... but if you're so upset with my posts ... i'll think about it:*

• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• First time caught

-1 town cookie

I wonder how many def troops died with town:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• >Web attacks Heathens nulls villages

>Bedlam attacks Player who's just a bit above 1k mark insta log share ;D

Defender:

Well at least guy got decent amount of deff points lol.

Weird that ban for script and bots didn't get troop clear... huh lucky.

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

Post was edited 1 time, last by MindFreak_LT ().

• Complains about no reports.

Reacts like this when something is posted.

Nice.