• what Kazah asked for.

can stop web multiacc cheaters

Did i? So the guy did bring your trash talking about our ally in this new topic, and you blame me to make a salty response? Damn man, it was enough for me with your multi acc cropp chiffing to call you hypocrats, but now you make things way more easier.

Whats what you get for betraying

Whom? When? How?:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Kazah ().

• Left us, to join heathens, got demolished and ragequited server.

I am sorry, i am not yet familiar with nick names, by us you mean...?

• Left us, to join heathens, got demolished and ragequited server.

yes I did. Because COM had so many issues I cant even describe them all. Amongst them were:

1. Main language was lithuanian even though a almost half of ally didnt’t know the language.

2. COM didnt even use gettertools or other tools to check troops.

3. 0 off ops

4. I had #1 and #2 hammers in alliance. Dunno what were other players doing.

5. Kovine tapke killed his hammer 2 or 3 times trying to chief tiva_lisa a few times.

6. A lot of ltu players decided to leave the server and were farmed, one of them was KGB guy. I was asked by KvazKvaz (discord name, cant remember his ign) to not farm him as he said it was his personal farm. You for real, bruh?

7. COM tried to have nap or confed with as many alliances as they could.

8. COM wing was not actually a wing as there was 0 conversations and interactions between alliances, also that wing settled in completely different areas than COM. Check web and zaraza to understand how to use a wing.

9. Regions choice was garbage. Kazano would always tell everyone to ask him where to settle, but when you ask him he just tells everyone to settle here or there or there. Was there really a strategy and planning to begin with?

And a lot more other bullshit to begin with.

But it was just a long time ago, so Downfall, just STFU, you were one of the leaders there who made a lot of terrible decisions.

Also lets be honest, you wouldnt have merged with TH had I not left the ally.

Kazah, everyone knows about your multiaccs, keep denying it. Im basing this on my observation how a lot of villas from zaraza were chiefed by web guys and zaraza guys kept playing after that.
    I hardly believe there exists players willing to play just to raise villas for others)

• Kazah, everyone knows about your multiaccs

Then report them to mh? I got 0 multi acc what so ever. Also if you are talking about region unlock, hell we just exploit stupid system there is 0 connection between us and those accs, we got hundreds of players from ru domain playing some where else now, we helped them to unlock regions on their server, they helped us here, you dont need to create multis when you got the most populated travian domain behind:) Also i will repeat u better watch your self and your own team you play with, it wasnt us who spend days in bans, its your players lol, even accs were deleted cause they were multis.

And pls if you want to trash talk - create your own topic and spoil it there:) This is topic for logs and something around them.

So to keep the thread healthy here you go:

Very nice def vil

This one we will keep i think:)

PS it was chiffed. i am lazy to add it in the log.

Post was edited 3 times, last by Kazah ().

• well well Cookiemonster's neighbor is Devils Advocate and Kaza breaks through ... I won’t be surprised if the Heathens doesn’t put def and the village will be chiefied, i've been waiting a week for this ... well, the com-players arn't used to such gentle-rude actions ...but in vain...it's a web tactic and it's worth it

• not a web tactic, used it and have seen it used before. One of the main reason as to why i shifted my hammer near Kazahs village and tried to 0 pop it. We would have been successful had the player in AP have had more catas.

You give yourself too much credit, I can actually give you 3 page blogs detailing how it works and is not new.

However you need a pretty active team to counter this

• However you need a pretty active team to counter this

And pretty active team to support such village and active team to control the account, so Kazah's credits are deserved.

Count Dracula had similar village in Epidaurum, with integration and big army, but without defense and proper online we all know how it ended :)

• Why wouldnt they merged with TH hadnt you left? Under a good leadership everything gets easier ;)

But nice insight, good posts overall , have fun in the next servers!

• After some cat and mouse play, attacker was caught on a village without granary, warehouse, wall, main building and residence, but resources from heroes inventory and a bit of gold could do magic.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…25sspkfRAgQhkqCreVVGQjDAw

Still couldn't get used to this bull shit with hero resurrection and defense revealing even if its only 10% of troops died.

• Kazah, everyone knows about your multiaccs, keep denying it.

Kazah doesn’t have multies, it’s true, he is a top player and knows how not to get caught ... I watched on one of the servers as his multi, oh pardon, pardon me, tech.acc built big hammer and ofc not without spy aid cut out even bigger hammer of opponent at night... if my memory serves me, Kaza called this attack "Kazakh-style besh" as was cut out a lot of enemy cavalry (besh-Kazakh dish of horsemeat) ... it was nice to see... well, he’s such virtuoso dodger, while certainly a great hard worker ... don't relax with such a player

• is Ragnar going to give anyone else a chance at top defender ?

show us phalanx numbers :*8o

Never the less well done good catch :thumbsup:

According to scans he is one of the minority of accs in their union with def actually. And ppl who left their ally were telling the same thing, that they were in top of defenders all the time with so small troops numbers.

for past days u got -3 accounts. meh is that rly that bad?

PS also top 3 acc of the server deleted today from bedlam. ANy info about that ELE ? He didnt even gave his towns to your vry friendly team:)

• This is internal Bedlam business, we will not comment on the deletion.

Sure, its just (as always) go separate from your friendly community image:)

• What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. If that makes us look unfriendly so be it.

The guy from your active (top part of ur union) who declines to give u villas - makes u look unfriendly, nothing else:))

• is Ragnar going to give anyone else a chance at top defender ?

show us phalanx numbers :*8o

Never the less well done good catch :thumbsup:

You'll never see the Phalanx numbers!

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

Post was edited 1 time, last by xBasher_COM ().