🔥 Travian: Shadow Empires 🔥 Open Beta has started!
Check out the new version of the Annual Special before anybody else by registering to the Open Beta Gameworld.

➡️ Register Now! ⬅️
  • I can see the attacker. Probably only allies could see that :D

Report was changed so no, your comments are not so cool this time. Hey am sure your compatriots would still come and give those useless likes and dislikes.

• unknown.png

No Hospital?

1) ty for sharing my lovely attack. i made there - all croplands from this player capital cropper

And pls post log next time.

-15 sixteen lvl croplands

2) you dont need hospital in many cases. i am not here to tell you about the game mechanics:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Kazah ().

• who need it at this stage? it almost useless for now.

it will take 2 months to heal those losses.

Meh, you dont give any chance to the man to think by him self, dont ya?

• Hey ,

There is no purpose at all. Since start of the server I tried to catch hammers or offensive troops. Mainly in Alliance Pagans and Heathens. But I ran out of targets and redirected towards Bedlam where i tried different targets as well. And since my alliance has a nap and confed with almost everyone. I had no other options.

Maybe only reason is to have fun and play :)

• 1) ty for sharing my lovely attack. i made there - all croplands from this player capital cropper

And pls post log next time.

-15 sixteen lvl croplands

Looks like all defense was from his own account.

We have another victim of Heathen's indifference to their own players.

Faceless has 3 Hunic villages. Assuming troops are being trained in all of them with helmets and trainer, hospital provides roughly 13-15% additional troops at any given period of time. Far from useless imho and with large storage available space it takes in the village is not that critical either. What am I missing?

your hero dead . It's because your kill isn't enough to level up or hero revived when level up is a bug and now fixed ?

Yes.

[COM] Travian Legends Changelog

Post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• Far from useless

And rss are unlimited?:) They do cost the same, that makes hospital useless. Ofc in theory where you have unlimited amount of rss, sure 1 extra source of troops is fine, but we dont play in imaginative world, i am facing here with rss shortage and when cost of the troops are the same i prefer those who has 50% less time to build so i will restore my hammer faster:)

• You don't have resources to use it is not the same as useless.

OFc it is. we are talking about mid-late game where you are using speed building arts already in all towns with barracks and stable= makes rss limited for any account in the game, even for yours with tech farm. They dont have rss to build troops in all villas, i am kinda top 2 on the server for rss, so i know what i am talking about. And when you got the choice to pay for 1 bow same amount of rss but one will be rdy in 3 min and another one in 1.5, you wont think twice, its not rly a dilemma :)

PS hospital is great when u are limited at towns where you can produce the off troops. Nothing else.

• Of course we all have limit. 3 villages with a trainer is not the limit though. To put it into perspective - it is less than running GB/GS with trainer which is not unheard-of. And yes, this server is great for raiding, at least so far.

even for yours with tech farm.

I am not gonna ask you stop believing, it is healthy habit, keeps self-esteem up. Please look at the mirror though next time you bitch about people bringing up cheating subjects. And for the record - we don't have teches.

kinda top 2 on the server for rss

Kinda is the key word.

So you mind having a second queue in your hammer villa, howsoever slow, in a non-cap where a building slot should also not be an issue for now? Or was it just to mock me that you wrote that?

Well, I am a noob and you guys in Web are experts, so you must have valid reasons.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg