🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• 1) ty for sharing my lovely attack. i made there - all croplands from this player capital cropper

And pls post log next time.

-15 sixteen lvl croplands

2) you dont need hospital in many cases. i am not here to tell you about the game mechanics:)

Hospital allows you to rebuild army faster. Unless you are a golder.

• Hospital allows you to rebuild army faster. Unless you are a golder.

Cool story. Its not.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• Well, if you do have the res available....which we do, then hospital is an easy choice.

I do see the argument against it if youre dealing with large numbers AND tight on resources. Even if its only 10-20 percent faster, its still faster.

• Faceless has 3 Hunic villages. Assuming troops are being trained in all of them with helmets and trainer, hospital provides roughly 13-15% additional troops at any given period of time. Far from useless imho and with large storage available space it takes in the village is not that critical either. What am I missing?

So you mind having a second queue in your hammer villa, howsoever slow, in a non-cap where a building slot should also not be an issue for now? Or was it just to mock me that you wrote that?

Well, I am a noob and you guys in Web are experts, so you must have valid reasons.

i only say that if u have enouth res to heal these losses - u better hire new troops in other villa.

btw i said "almost"

PS endless work for my hospital

IG Log https://ts15.travian.com/beric…552030%7Cfe6939a8&t=0&s=1

do amyone know logger that takes "wounded" into account?

• Well, we got our points clearing out a player who has been a thorn in everyones side for quite some time...and i am sure many of you were on the receiving ends of his long range fakes!

that said, what happens in vegas stays in vegas, and as he is a solo player (appears to be at least? :P) then he put up a pretty good fight all things considered. if he wishes to share the report, thats on him...but we have nothing to prove, and don't need anyones validation :)

also...we would be more willing to share if our hits were on web or th? they would be more or less considered public knowledge then...but a hit on a non affilitated player? well....may as well make our biggest challenge get info regarding our armies the hard way :p not gonna serve it to them on a silver platter!

• These guys on Zaraza are like spartans. Even if they settled near the capitals of several Web players, they are still up, that is very impressive. Looking forward for Web's reports on them.

Lol? Its our wing

• Says I don't play this server yet still manages to open reports from GFU :D

But why would we give them more information then needed?

• Says I don't play this server yet still manages to open reports from GFU :D

But why would we give them more information then needed?

OK, now I'm confused if you are able to logicly think about things... You've attacked GFU member, well in 2/3 cases chiefed their villages.. I had to post your attacks against Ones or K-RIF? Mentioned multiple times that I had/have most likely will have access to one of your alliance members... Said couple of times to invite people from map a bit more carefully, you haven't listened so yeah... Ofc you can try to deny that like your buddies and friends tried to do that by calling me a liar and so on, I honestly not interested proving that... Just weird to see guy that hides his 'massive hammer' that's kept using against miserable deff, probly boosting his electronic-ego... Also, I'm just curious how much your script could max out troops from farming, appears not that many considering your whole region is clean and you constantly farm loads of inactive accs and possibly your alliance mults, since such farm rates don't appear out of nowhere, just like in TT *cough cough* known strategy and tactic...

So yeah cheerz, keep hiding things you literally have no reason to hide and act 'mysterious' pro.

• Nice pointless attack. Do some more of that:)

• Well, you wanted logs. How else can we give you logs.

Did i say something about "do not post it"? I did comment about the attack it self, that it was stupid and bad coordinated. Thats the point of posting something on forum, people will discuss it. Probably thats why you didnt post anything here for the whole server.