• Did i say something about "do not post it"? I did comment about the attack it self, that it was stupid and bad coordinated. Thats the point of posting something on forum, people will discuss it. Probably thats why you didnt post anything here for the whole server.

Pretty much sums up.

• Did i say something about "do not post it"? I did comment about the attack it self, that it was stupid and bad coordinated. Thats the point of posting something on forum, people will discuss it. Probably thats why you didnt post anything here for the whole server.

But you didn't say anything about wisdom and coordination when you asked for logs. We were like, "Guys, please give this man some logs, he's dying without it!".

Pretty much sums up.

Can you see Kazah's colon yet? Or need to go still further up?

• I have a strong sense of deja vu :

They are partners, how else it should be.

when you asked for logs

I didnt ask anything from you.

PS Should we talk about how the other guy who suppose to follow that hammer came 1 hour later and didnt send more then 1 wave?

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• They are partners, how else it should be.

I didnt ask anything from you.

PS Should we talk about how the other guy who suppose to follow that hammer came 1 hour later and didnt send more then 1 wave?

yeah wasn’t the best tbh the attack was good everything worked as it should but sometimes things don’t go to plan this is just one of them things

• everything worked as it should

Literally nothing worked there as it should lol. Even if the second guy would send attack on the same second and not 1 wave but 4-10-20 etc it would give u nothing but losing half of the hammer on stationary def from 40 players - nothing else. If i am not right - thats fine, probably there was some kind of greater plan rather then to destroy 10 lvl treasury.

• same toxic people and you wonder why forum is dead.

Y i wonder why it is lol. There is only 1 toxic in this topic and its you pal. Get your report:)

PS i wonder why do u act like that? You posted the log, we are discussing it. We shouldnt do that,then why post it?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• I’m not aware of the plan I don’t own either accounts so I can’t comment on what was discussed but I’m sure it wasn’t supposed to go like that.

Either way you can’t knock a guy for sacrificing hammer for alliance member...

but your right it didn’t go to plan but it’s no big set back that is a game changer. As for the logs being posted it was posted for people to look at not start a argument lol

I’m sure we can all agree it was a good attack follow up didn’t happen so can’t talk about that troops died on both sides it’s a war game I’m sure we will have visits from web and I’m sure logs will be posted..

We can all appreciate a good attack regardless of what happens or didn’t

• you can’t knock a guy for sacrificing hammer for alliance member

And i didnt do that?

• I am pretty sure the plan was to have a cheifing rather than a clear i guess... failed i guess. Guess Web wins this one.Well i guess you should expect the opposition to make fun of the attacks or downplay them, is this not common on all servers ? rarely do we see the opponents praising the enemies attack unless its a game changer.

Post was edited 1 time, last by sakku ().

• I am pretty sure the plan was to have a cheifing rather than a clear i guess... failed i guess. Guess Web wins this one.Well i guess you should expect the opposition to make fun of the attacks or downplay them, is this not common on all servers ? rarely do we see the opponents praising the enemies attack unless its a game changer.

It’s not about praise, just that every other comment is “you’re stupid” or “we’re so great”. You can be critical without insulting or belittling. Kazah apparently hasn’t learned social etiquette.

..And that is the Final Word.

• we’re so great

Where did we say that? If you think so - thanks:)

you’re stupid

You could be, but i sad the attack was stupid, cause it was stupid, if you have argument about why it wasnt - you are free to discuss it, thats what ppl do on forums:)

social etiquette

toxic people

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• Hypocrites, hypocrites everywhere LOL!

Final Word talking about ego, when his ego goes above the roof, but he just sees others, since he is above everyone kek. Well oh well, once again Bedlam gets mental over discussion about their log that they posted and then complained that someone said smth about it, then cries that everything is tocix and stuff, when they previously, now and in the future will do the same.

Jeezus, guys get your stuff together... You play Forums instead of playing in Game...

970x250_5Tribes.png