• almost all best hammers on server are stil bedlam

I always tell myself its not the size of the appendage its how you use it.

I then cry myself to sleep every night.

• Still having hammers = you guys are too scared to use them or unable to coordinate attacks properly, cmon server goes like 3 months or so and still logs were just on deff and on attack you all played really bad or managed to attack random people on map with your 'big hammers', what can you show? Probly nothing.

btw, some attackers think that defenders have many advantages in this game, i don't say that need to play exclusively from defense, but competent defense can eat any attacker ... unpretentious example, i not so long ago fought with neighbor for oasis 50% crop ... i'm gall-defender, he's attacker-roman ... as a result, the oasis remained for my 15, attacker lost interest in the game, cuz lost all troops

• The only person crying here is you. Everyone else playing the game :)

Oof that had to hurt (?). Back to "we are playing and you aren't playing" OH I'm sorry mister that forum is made to comment things that are obvious from the things that are posted here.... Do your own conclusions, it wasn't me who cried that enemy team "paid" more than you managed to pay.. Check a bit above my last comment and you will notice that.

btw, some attackers think that defenders have many advantages in this game, i don't say that need to play exclusively from defense, but competent defense can eat any attacker ... unpretentious example, i not so long ago fought with neighbor for oasis 50% crop ... i'm gall-defender, he's attacker-roman ... as a result, the oasis remained for my 15, attacker lost interest in the game, cuz lost all troops

Hybrid was allways an OK mode to play, everyone should have at least basic off to clear some troops and deff to catch contra or just cut catas... And we are going back to the point that Bedlam is afraid to use their 'glorious hammers', they are scared and they are trying to deny that... They are probly afraid to go down in history as most unsuccessful P2W clan in Travian.

• Wow, donors are crying because someone else uses Gold more wisely... Hypocrites at their best.

Must be sad life to blame everything on Gold when whole game is based on it, what's more you yourself are using it lol... I'm curious if anyone from Bedlam or Heathens would play server that would be based with no gold.... I higly doubt you would have any advantage over active people who have some strats over the P2W... but yeah, once again desperate hypocrisy.

Still having hammers = you guys are too scared to use them or unable to coordinate attacks properly, cmon server goes like 3 months or so and still logs were just on deff and on attack you all played really bad or managed to attack random people on map with your 'big hammers', what can you show? Probly nothing.

Are they spending it more wisely? Using 150 dollars to merge a huge hammer, and then splat it. Is that wise dear Mindfreak? Yes they might have grabbed a region doing it, but it cost them alot. And dear Mindfreak we are not scared to use them, just waiting for the strategic right moment to make a difference and hopefully win.

• we are not scared to use them

speak for yourself! were shaking in our booties....thats why we switched to passive/defence. I swear. were raiding with phalanxes only.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• forum is made to comment things that are obvious from the things that are posted here....

This is exactly what I did, commented on what you posted. Your comments however based on your pure imagination and not on what was posted here. Propaganda is powerful thing but sometimes gets to the point of being ridiculous.

Back to logs

Small victory in iconium, plus, some smaller count from several players and over 1000 catas. And yes, we are fully aware that Faceless just settled in the middle of out cluster. Third merged hammer expected soon. That was the second, did some damage to ponies village before it died.

Web is running out of mid-size hammers even though they have a couple of accounts capable of training big and fast, tons of defense and significant VP led, not something that can't be overcome in the remaining half of the server. They had luxury of holding several regions by single digit in villages count way too long.

TH sits quiet, with NAP with Web, confederacy with half of the server, daily VP lead and needs just another region or two to catch up with Web if the rest stays unchanged.

Now your turn to post ;)

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Maybe you show logs of your attacks, and count lost catas

• they deleted the logs and forgot to show another attacker, but I'll help my friends from bedlam :

https://travian-tool.com/qW5Pfbk0gh

and 4k catapults were also killed

only with respect . your friend Advocate

РАТЬ!

Post was edited 2 times, last by owner ().

• Commends to THC for starting the capture of Jerusalem!

Finally we can observe tangible results from the only alliance that we have a NAP with. Good job!

Небо мне не предел..

• Commends to THC for starting the capture of Jerusalem!

Finally we can observe tangible results from the only alliance that we have a NAP with. Good job!

And confeds with NOLA, and confeds with TheNorth, when it suited you. Basically you guys are pathetic.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• Finally we can observe tangible results from the only alliance that we have a NAP with. Good job!

Sure, you don't need a NAP to defend other alliances, you need confederacy :)

WEB is the only pre-set team that CAME to the server with a wing.

they deleted the logs and forgot to show another attacker, but I'll help my friends from bedlam :

You guys are getting mindfreaked. There was no magic, the owner accidentally clicked "delete" instead of "archive" and B0nkers posted their own report, not result of the op. Do you have anything else to say besides expressing your dislikes to our way of posting our logs?

With that being said, we have not signed any gentlemen's convention to post full reports when the opposite side did not see defense. Would be nice to see a report from you on which you show defense we did not see as well, till then it is just blah-blah on your side.

4000 catas will be missed for sure, RCs don't grow on trees either though.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• I didn’t forget lol I just posted MY OWN report not someone else’s if they want to post they can but not my place to do so :/

That was

lol

РАТЬ!