• what is this wing?

Probably he had in mind "wings":

Talking to ELE has no use, probably language barrier is too strong between us... Niels, EvilPrincess and other comments are totally not crying or complaining that enemies spend more money... Wake up people, have you ever played against people who really spend money or is this your first time? Spends money themselves, then complains that others have more... What a plot twist! And that statement about waiting for a 'strategic moment' sounds like cowardness... Every moment, every attack is strategicly useful if you are doing it right, not doing a gap of couple hours between waves, you should read "101 Travian for Beginners" or smth.

Cheers!

• Probably he had in mind "wings":

Talking to ELE has no use, probably language barrier is too strong between us... Niels, EvilPrincess and other comments are totally not crying or complaining that enemies spend more money... Wake up people, have you ever played against people who really spend money or is this your first time? Spends money themselves, then complains that others have more... What a plot twist! And that statement about waiting for a 'strategic moment' sounds like cowardness... Every moment, every attack is strategicly useful if you are doing it right, not doing a gap of couple hours between waves, you should read "101 Travian for Beginners" or smth.

Cheers!

if only you’d be as good in game as you are on forum

• Thanks for the motivation , however two dislikes from Web.... Cheering us up for Jerusalem , but downvoting our chance to win.... :(

You decreased your chance to win when decided to ally with them. You don't need allies in Pandora because only one ally is winning. At the end of the server you'll regret not trying to do more and win.

Their hate is real, as if I give a damn about forum dislikes.

• Hey Raelag :S ,

We have only a nap with Web and it is from before I took the leading responsibilities by necessity. The hate was there since beginning of server and escalated between Web , Heathens and Bedlam. And honestly I don't care at all. And as for the situation for 'Mindfreak' in general, I still don't understand that after all those altercations forum members don't decide not to answer at all on his posts. More sportive attitude and fairness would make this game way more fun and playable.

I'm here to offer small guidance for the players gathered from the map. All decisions THC makes is a reflection of what its members want. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm more then eager to make big ops against Heathens, Web (If nap drops) or Bedlam. But until now I have not seen 1 member respect arrival time or sending 4 waves in 1 second. And if we do make ops, it would take us in big shame as it will be a blood bath. That is the harsh reality.

May you still enjoy the play. 8o

• what is this wing?

They think zaraza is our wing :D

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Meh you know what i mean. Zaraza is mostly from tech accs and couple of players who dont want to play active nothing else. We are the only ally without full members, we were playing 50-57 whole server lol. You got plenty of techs, they just dont sit in 1 ally. I will post later today, how north accounts swap their capitals to simple town so your players could capture their ex capital without a fight. Thats for sure not a tech-mult acc :D same as your egyptian pony who gave his towns to capture with 0 development till the third month of the server on his own account, i still do remember how you were telling me how this is normal in your team to help each other with towns, but i dont see how some one helped poor Egyptian pony to not look like cheap mult account :)

• Their hate is real

:D We just loled how you try to confront us and th, just to make your life easier :D

• Imagine thinking we “hate” someone over a video game 😂😂😂

For the younglings right there (like that Raelag 🤦) that don’t know how life works:

We don’t “hate” Bedlam, Heathens etc. per se. You are our opponents, we respect you as our opponents and treat you similarly, no other feelings involved. As our opponents, it is only fair that we are going to do everything to destroy you, we are playing a war game, remember? 🤦 And there are no rules in war X(

Besides, we didn’t come here to necessarily make friends in real life, if you don’t see our purpose on this server, well, we don’t give a damn 😂

About the other alliances. We only have real diplomatic relationships with THC, and the alliances that are part of THC confederacy. Every other team, we have no relation to. Any deff operations against Bedlam, involving other alliances, does not make us allies with said alliances. Once again, if you can’t understand that, well, we don’t give a damn 😅

It is okay if you hate us, even though we did nothing to deserve that. We are very transparent with our diplomacy. We came on this server to test ourselves on the international scene, without having almost any prior experience with the established teams here. And we will not leave until the enemies that we made here, will be laying down, broken, beneath our feet.X( Or until we’ll become the victim of that of course. How likely is that though, is debatable. Either way, Bedlam, we are coming for you X(

P.S. Making enemies is an essential part of this game, and life in general. However, that doesn’t counteract making friends as well. And only THC made even a remote attempt at at least becoming distantly friendly with us, both in game and forum ( AuroraB. specifically). No other alliance did so. Who knows where this will bring us. Loyalty is tested over time.

Небо мне не предел..

• Now that is a post I can agree with. I like the attitude and well written part.

Respect your opponent while shooting each other into nothing is my favorite thing to do ^^ Like I still know AuroraB. killed 2 of my nice Athens villas 3 servers back. No grudges for that(I swear!!).

The way as to how to you want to achieve victory might be different for everyone. Some will go further then others in that regard. It's smart to use other alliances like web does. Doesn't have to mean I agree with the tactic.

For now Web seems to be on the winning side(VP wise), and THC is the silent sleeper.

Pretty sure more blood will flow. I'm looking forward to the next weeks to see what is going to happen.

P.s. Thank you for not mentioning my biggest fuck up of the server so far.. and making us splat off of it :saint:

• We only have real diplomatic relationships with THC, and the alliances that are part of THC confederacy. Every other team, we have no relation to.

So in other words then since THC is in confederacy with COM and Basta which in turn are with K-RIF and NOLA then your only enemies in top 10 are Heathens, Bedlam, U.R.A and TheNorth. However, considering the placement of U.R.A on the map and that you have previously been in a confederacy with TheNorth (probably still are) then I take these out of the equation as well. Hence, in other words your only real enemies are just Heathens and Bedlam.

P.S. Making enemies is an essential part of this game, and life in general.

... Seem like you are better at making friends than enemies

• I can agree that if you hate someone over travian then it’s a sad life you lead as it is ONLY A GAME..

web have proven them selfs a good team and can do well. Nothing but respect for them it is a war game and ofc that means we will dislike others in the server but taking it personal is just silly

we will all loose troops that’s what there trained for if you get aggy over a splatted hammer or def then just don’t train troops lol

• your only real enemies are just Heathens and Bedlam.

... Seem like you are better at making friends than enemies

Let me explain everything for you:

There are only three contenders for victory at the moment. Web, THC and Bedlam. Since we destroyed Heathens, they are only fighting a war of attrition. Would it make sense to you if we fought with the smaller alliances instead of the victory contenders? 😅 I don’t care actually, as it wouldn’t have made sense to us. Therefore, yes, our real enemies are Bedlam and Heathens. 😅

Are you aware that every single alliance in the top half of the top 10 alliances, is worth more than every single one of the bottom half of top 10, COMBINED? It is no damn question that we are going to fight against the strongest opponents, because we consider ourselves as such 😓 But that for sure doesn’t mean that if the smaller alliances would try and stand in our way, we wouldn’t sweep the floor with them, REGARDLESS of their relation to THC. I personally however, don’t think any of them would try and do that.

Now, if we talk about making friends and enemies. Once again, it is no damn question that I’m better at making friends, why in the world would I WANT to make more enemies than friends??? 😓 If we look at really what is happening though, we have not yet made any friends on the server, while several enemies. Having a NAP does not mean being friends, it’s stupid that I even have to explain that.

I’ll explain another thing to you as well. The one most valuable thing every one of us have, is time. And the more enemies you have, the less time you have.

Небо мне не предел..

• Bedlam is so desperate that they start to use abusive mechanic of spaming with 1 unit on all towns, for what people were banned in champ server btw:) Well it wasnt us who started it.

• Travian said they've "fixed" 1 troop fake bug. Since we know how they fix these things, curious how fast rollbacks will happen, then Bedlam can freely delete their accounts with excuse, that 'oh noes rollbacks, we don't like that, we delete'.

• Bedlam is so desperate that they start to use abusive mechanic of spaming with 1 unit on all towns, for what people were banned in champ server btw:) Well it wasnt us who started it.

At least we're not desperate enough to use "abusive mechanic" of having 2 free villas of every new account to unlock regions in the middle of nowhere with 100s of multi accounts and then quickly delete them once the region hits 4k pop.

I wonder if anyone ever got banned for that...:/

• At least we're not desperate enough to use "abusive mechanic" of having 2 free villas of every new account to unlock regions in the middle of nowhere with 100s of multi accounts and then quickly delete them once the region hits 4k pop.

I wonder if anyone ever got banned for that...:/

Maybe you or yours allies were desperate enough to use this tactics to drop control on regions of your opponents