The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • ahaha heathens did start same shit as bedlams spaming with 1 unit all towns. Are you sure about that?

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• ye i still do remember how you cry in skype about how you gona confed all server just to fight us if needed, seems you knew even then that you wont be able to do it by ur self lol.

You use word cry too much. Is this your current state of mind? I was not calm at the our last private conversation, that's true. It happened about the time your unlocked iconium. Loosing respect to someone always frustrates me. You brought it up, does that mean I am free to reference and quote that conversation?

And you did play “long enough” on one of the less populated ru server for a month or so, so now you can judge how it was all previous servers where you didnt even play? Lol what? As i sad, you played only at 1 server, you lost there, you betrayed the team you played for and delete all your accounts. Thats all you did there. And that alliance was informed that you gona leave is a lie cause that was a huge hit on team when you deleted.

I don't need to be on a server to know if it is competitive or not. Ru forums are much more active. The server we played was not less populated than others, I lost nothing, we did not plan to stay longer than a month. The account was located exclusively in one region which was lost long before we deleted and the only impact on the team was that they did not have to defend the account. We did have a lot of fun with 4 wings meta that tried to kill us for more than a month. I have never done anything that even remotely can be called betrayal in my entire travian carrier, even in that case I would hold the account somehow if it matter, it did not. You are insulting me but given the amount of BS you already put on forums it does not work.

stats from all our priv server was way better then from yours you did play lol, we made comparison, you can even find that topic in archive right now.

You did nothing. I did, so yes, I know what comparison you are talking about. Not everything available, images gone (noob me :( ) But here is one of them with summary.

Fire and Sand - 2017-2018 - Итоговые результаты

What image i give them? That they are not from web? Lol because they are not? The funny thing is, that players from map who joined bedlam are waay better then your core players you played for a long time, i hope you understand what image you are given them lol.

No, that they are not worthy players. Your words, not mine. You don't even know who are our core players and we are very happy with new members. We have good team.

yeye mercs with marouders and step riders and chifs were stayed there wih purpose what a lol

How BH maraders are related to me playing on ru server? Are you losing it completely?

you better take some lessons, you are terrible liar.

I don't need lessons to be a good liar, have never been inspired to become one. Nobody on this server can match you in lying competition, that's for sure.

• How BH maraders are related to me playing on ru server? Are you losing it completely?

I don't need lessons to be a good liar, have never been inspired to become one. Nobody on this server can match you in lying competition, that's for sure.

Not sure what you mean by forgotten hammer, I guess mercs part of our hammer that were left to defend on purpose two or three times? .

No comments:)

p.s it was less populated. Around x2 less players then on x1 server. Start using getter tools already pls:)

P.s it was your words exactly lol, elle what a pathetic person you are) thats you who sad that web got only few players who are strong and do all the play. What ive sad, that you could imagine how we would kick your ass if it would not 10 from core team but at least half:) also i did inv you to play at any ru server you choose, but i am afraid you know by ur own experience that it will be quick lose for you. Well you lost here as well tho, so no need to swap domain for that:)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Kazah ().

• You mentioned forgotten hammers in the same paragraph about me playing ru servers. How this is related? How is your latest "no comment" makes any sense?

How many time you gonna edit your post after I replied?

Third PPS is missing at least.

1x ended up 951 accounts and 12,305 deleted accounts 3x 1,285 and 5,991deleted. Do you really think deleted bots are population to talk about?

This is not my words, you said you are playing this server with 10 players only, rest does not count.

We not gonna go to ru servers because vast majority of the team will not be able to communicate with other players or support. And, of course, because "superior" way of playing is much common on ru and playing against it fair and square is frustrating.

Maybe I am missing something but I don't see you winning either? Stop dreaming what you would do under different circumstances, you already delusional enough.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• You mentioned forgotten hammers in the same paragraph about me playing ru servers. How this is related? How is your latest "no comment" makes any sense?

1) you need to google what paragraph means

2) you lied about hammer left in defence in purpose. Well not the first time:)

• Ps Ele you didnt play a single ru server long enough,you have no idea what are you talking about, but keep trying. Its not me who forgot to save hammers from spam:)

I am pretty sure I know the meaning of the paragraph well enough. I understand fully how badly you want to catch me lying, it will indeed justify at least some of your BS. Try again.

• Bedlam forum strategy:

1) Cry about others paying more;

2) Cry about getting "insulted personally" and call everyone toxic;

3) Tell that what you say "triggers" others, when it doesn't;

4) Still act big, when you fail horribly;

5) When everything ends up in the trash bin, just tell that you aren't addicted to travian and you don't sit near it for 24 hours (when you do) and you just couldn't defend your villages or couldn't recall which village got real attack aka "I had more important things to do in my real life" (sure totally, to post something in forum lol);

That's all folks, now you can consider yourself as the best player in Travian, have fun and enjoy your skills responsibly!

Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...

• ahahah i love how mindfreaks responses just prove my point even more.

Dude is Kazah's number 1 fan for sure! I just hope when the server is over he actually lets us know which account he was playing on.

• Well I see I'm dealing with some completely ignorant people. Mentioned couple of times that I'm not playing in this server, but enjoying watching how Bedlam and Heathens fail in this game... aka "Previous winners" after all :D

And once again, if you are triggered by someone, doesn't mean your 'yata yata' can trigger someone, who literally doesn't give a crap, but laughs at you and how badly you try to look good... in some kind of web browser based game... Poor u.

• I think Mindfreak IS Kazah...always writing to agree with himself. A forum "tech friend" if you will. I don't know why you guys keep responding to these trolls. Just ignore them and maybe they'll go away. Kazah contradicts his lies so often it's impossible to keep up with and I, for one, am tired of reading it. Share logs, talk amongst ourselves, but ignore the BS. I'm not even sure what Kazah is doing here if RU servers are so much better. We can only hope he returns to their superior play next year.

• I'm not even sure what Kazah is doing here if RU servers are so much better. We can only hope he returns to their superior play next year.

because you were advertised as a strong server, but we were the victim of the false advertisement.

p.s i am so mean, that i did create mindfreak years before on german domain, so i could use his account later on com:D iq lvl ELE

• When you are using term and don't know it's meaning:

One thing I've noticed that majority in these forums are lacking creativity: they cannot provide a single proper statement, a single proper argument, a single proper forum thread. Everything ends up that "yes, we are the best, we talk that we are the best and people who deny that are TROLLS" (using this world liberally, just to show the stupidity of it used before).

I've been part of various forums for ages and, not sure if I've mentioned it, but this one is the poorest in multiple ways:

1) Mods being super biased towards their buddies (repeats multiple times) a.k.a. "you broke the rules, but person before you haven't even tho he went outside the limits, but he is my friend";

2) Users are being so outdated, probably old people who aren't really able to CHAT these days, or maybe language barrier doing its work;

3) Topics being so narrow minded and templated: one says one, other says different, ends up measuring each others pepes which one is bigger (ofc that's how forums worked in general, but measurment in these forums is probly the lamest and least creative);

4) Knowing majority of people in the game and how they do behave in forums is freaking best part after all: tries to look legit, still uses mults, techs, scripts, bots and other crao - LEGIT AF! But that doesn't stop him from accusing others and trying to threw whole attention to others..

And like that "I THINK".. Oh sorry, I have brains too, imagine that! I'm educated person, who has his own opinion and manages to stand for it, when majority of you just can press like or dislike, since you cannot make a single proper sentence and if you make it (as your first post) it happens to be as:

And cycle repeats... as I've mentioned before.. Bedlam does battle in FORUMS instead of TRAVIAN... Deny that or not, but that's how things go and I totally agree with Kazah about them being BAD (just a reply to previous statement, I've never posted a single sentence that would include words "agree" and "Kazah", what I WROTE WAS MY STATEMENT, oh btw, guessing about Heathens not being even in TOP 3 happens to be truth after all, look I managed to guess that before server even started fully.. I must be some kind of magician!).

P.S. Lifesavers is literally ELEs another account. Why? 1) Keeps repeating same stuff that was spammed before 2) Same "vocabulary" (kek) and ofc account was created after the start of Codex, which would lead to having multiple registrations... Will Travian bother? No, because ELE spends loads of his rubles on this game!

I allways enjoyed having proper conversations even arguments, but I don't see a single person that would make conversation/argument with some brains included... that's like me talking to the brick wall in most of the cases, because opposite side that tries to make me a "troll" (when they haven't reached lamest forums troll level) is a brick wall.

p.s i am so mean, that i did create mindfreak years before on german domain, so i could use his account later on com:D iq lvl ELE

Future planning works the best! Good 10 years of waiting! ♥

• This is first competitive server for you, but it is not first for us and we prefer it this way. You "superior" questionable tactics have not brought you easy win and looks like you are becoming THC lapdog, interesting twist.

if you look statistics of five slow servers.ru from the beginning of this version of Travian(2014) Web played four of them and won only previous PtPx1.ru, having really strong team of players...afaik speed servers play only a few web players as part of other alliances, since i try to be objective in my posts, for all this time they played very worthily, actively and have never been outsiders...but under the name of Web they won one single time, this is about the competition that Web met only on com.server :)

as for lapdog ... Web cannot lose this server, so as not to screw up in front of ru.zone as a current winner ... i’m not sure that Web will take away the regions from THC, sooner from Bedlam, but it needs to be calculated exactly, if all the same Web concedes victory of THC only so that Bedlam won't win, then i totally agree with the great Sun Tzu quoted by Aurora

'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting'

'The greatest victory is that which requires no battle'.

-Sun Tzu-

then what for are all your hammers and anvils, all your coordination if you don't win...that is "we fought like lions but lost to a weaker team and when someone say that we lost it's jast a lie trash not true garbage we fought like lions"...just funny, how can say that the level of our game is much higher than level of all top alliances on this server and be a step away from losing, more faith by Bedlam they honestly said that they don't regard the game as job

I won't be surprised if web players express their deep discontent with my post, apparently some of them can only perceive flattery, everything else desperately annoys them...Муля, не нервируй меня (c) Mulya don't make me nervous^^

MindFreak_LT you want creativity but you're also behaving stereotyped tbh it can be said about any actively posting here, naturally and about me:P ... it's just life and human emotions and this is typical for all servers on any topic except the most boring and tedious...don't be angry just smile:)