• We had to/chose to share those logs because Web was crying that we weren’t sharing any. I guess you forgot that too. And of course on occasion you were happy to show some of those logs too. You just keep coming here running your mouth whenever you think you got some time to paint Bedlam as horrible, probably because we rejected your application at some point or trashed your cap, then left for Finals where you can be equally as terrible, yet the hate remains. Just let it go, Elsa.

..And that is the Final Word.

• there was no defense coordination at all yesterday, almost everyone was absent due to saturday evening (Good one from Bedlam)

On the other side at the same time we had 2nd large operation in Ravenna going. Aimed at Bedlam, Heathens and KNIGHTS confed.

You are hilarious at times.

Small clarification: "We"are THC and Web together.

• You really have some kind of loser complex combined with a narcisist/superiority one I guess. No one is focusing on your alliance because they do not like you, it just because you are opponents right now and it is what is is, get on with it, as much you would like to be, you are not special.

I saw all the items beeing sold to Bedlam of sums that in total do not add up to the amount I have spend in 7 years of playing and you ranting about pay to win in this game.

Then one person complements your strat and still you bash her. Then you still find time to get a bash at someone else that still was not called/speaking.

Try to chill out, go outside, take a stroll, have some food outside, walk your dog and then think It is just a game and you should not see it as anything more than that.

(You as in i suppose the 2 guys of Bedlam speaking before)

• You gonna tell me again that yesterday Web attacked your Confed too ?

Are you gonna tell me again that is act of god? :D

migas329 Yes. I am a loser, liar with narcissistic complex. Everybody knows that. You are not paying attention to discussion though and have no clue how often I walk my dog. That is clear too.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• If you’re actually sticking up for Mindfreak then you’re standing on bad foundation already.

• Well, I for one find it refreshing that an enemy is posting post battle reports that are not covered in salt, I didn't see anything wrong with Aurora's post, and honestly thats what we need more of in the forum.

very different than fighting web, who spin our victories into failures and theirs into works of art.

That said....it certainly felt coordinated, not sure why we still deny that. I had fakes landing within half an hour of eachother from both WeB and THC villas...in some cases on the same villa.why its still advertised as a "nap" makes no sense to me. Good thing all we do is mass train spears now, so we're ready for it!

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• I admit we are a bit more then NAP, but closer to NAP then to Confed. We have our own interests and so far I make all the operations without any coordination with Web. I suppose here and there MM's are forwarded and totally not spy proof. I would personally not refuse to launch an operation same day as Web on Bedlam. It certainly helps.

• LOL... Well, I mean I know migas, if he knows me I'm not sure... But who makes you to think that he supports me just because we both see that Bedlam is bunch of "people" who are obsessed with egoism and other stuff.

How Bedlam people still don't get the point that they are themselves on some kind of "delusional" point that they are trying to defend... Whatever they do is OK, if there is a single person who says something against them is instantly "A TROLL", "Complainer" or the term Raelag used to call me (totally not toxic btw and not biased that mods bothered deleting it almost after whole day), not that they have their point, which might be correct in most of the cases..

But once again, who am I to judge when I'm not playing the server itself XDXDXDXDXD (Sarcasm, that Bedlam people would understand and not consider it as PERSONAL INSULTS since they are some kind of internet weaklings)

• LOL... Well, I mean I know migas, if he knows me I'm not sure... But who makes you to think that he supports me just because we both see that Bedlam is bunch of "people" who are obsessed with egoism and other stuff.

How Bedlam people still don't get the point that they are themselves on some kind of "delusional" point that they are trying to defend... Whatever they do is OK, if there is a single person who says something against them is instantly "A TROLL", "Complainer" or the term Raelag used to call me (totally not toxic btw and not biased that mods bothered deleting it almost after whole day), not that they have their point, which might be correct in most of the cases..

But once again, who am I to judge when I'm not playing the server itself XDXDXDXDXD (Sarcasm, that Bedlam people would understand and not consider it as PERSONAL INSULTS since they are some kind of internet weaklings)

Oh no, "Internet weaklings", guess I better hit up my totally biased Mod friend to ban Mindfreak so we can all have a moment of peace from the complaining troll....

Or at least, that's what Mindfreak would think we do.

• If you’re actually sticking up for Mindfreak then you’re standing on bad foundation already.

I am not, I do not read all of the posts aswell. Im not taking anyone's side. Actually, I do not care if it is a,b or c that speaks. You are all(almost all) guilty of personal attacks, taking the game too serious, and not focusing on the positives of the game that is bonding, passing time and having some fun either you win or lose.

Remember it is only a game and you should have fun!

• Nice job against an alliance who has no artifacts aurora 😂 you really gonna brag about that?

you did that whole server, and when u did try same on us you died constantly. It seems that being a hypocrite is one of the main requirements to join bedlam lol

Well, I for one find it refreshing that an enemy is posting post battle reports that are not covered in salt, I didn't see anything wrong with Aurora's post, and honestly thats what we need more of in the forum.

very different than fighting web, who spin our victories into failures and theirs into works of art.

That said....it certainly felt coordinated, not sure why we still deny that. I had fakes landing within half an hour of eachother from both WeB and THC villas...in some cases on the same villa.why its still advertised as a "nap" makes no sense to me. Good thing all we do is mass train spears now, so we're ready for it!

pardon me, what wins you got vs web? Planting towns in iconium and taking it for a week? Bravo:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• you did that whole server, and when u did try same on us you died constantly. It seems that being a hypocrite is one of the main requirements to join bedlam lol

We mass splat one time. Kudos. But I don't remember dying constantly on Web, nor bragging about hitting these guys who just happened to be in our way. Being a distortionist of the truth must be a main requirement for joining Web lol.

• We mass splat one time. Kudos. But I don't remember dying constantly on Web, nor bragging about hitting these guys who just happened to be in our way. Being a distortionist of the truth must be a main requirement for joining Web lol.

erm tell that to bonkers and disney, they were both killed before, and we kiiled 2-3 hammers every single opera you did on us on the price of couple hundreds pop here and there. You wana tell me we got all our defrate from 1 of your opera, are you really that dumb or you just act like one? You keep splating all your mini hammers every single time you try to attack our regions even now, what the hell are you talking about lol?

• erm tell that to bonkers and disney, they were both killed before, and we kiiled 2-3 hammers every single opera you did on us on the price of couple hundreds pop here and there. You wana tell me we got all our defrate from 1 of your opera, are you really that dumb or you just act like one? You keep splating all your mini hammers every single time you try to attack our regions even now, what the hell are you talking about lol?

And? Heathens killed your armies, Bedlam killed your armies. For all your jibber-jabber, it means diddly squat. You're still losing, Heathens still losing, and Bedlam still losing.

• And? Heathens killed your armies, Bedlam killed your armies. For all your jibber-jabber, it means diddly squat. You're still losing, Heathens still losing, and Bedlam still losing.

lol

1) we did splat only once

2) no you did not, liar, you did splat every single time u made opera on us

3) and what?! Heathens killed your armies, we killed your armies!!!@

Dude, do you need phone of a good psychiatrist?

P.s you cant lose if you didnt come to win:) i came to kick your asses , what i am doing with a very high success rate:)

In 3 years you will not even remember this server, please delete this thread and stick to the game.

i give it a month

• lol

1) we did splat only once

2) no you did not, liar, you did splat every single time u made opera on us

3) and what?! Heathens killed your armies, we killed your armies!!!@

Dude, do you need phone of a good psychiatrist?

For all your jibber-jabber, it means diddly squat. You're still losing, Heathens still losing, and Bedlam still losing.

:yawn:

P.S. Typical retort from one who is losing but needs to find some way to save face. "I didn't come to win." ZZZZZZzzzz

P.S. Who needs psychiatrist? We're called Bedlam for a reason :/

P.S. Just want to be like Kazah and P.S. some more

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• :yawn:

P.S. Typical retort from one who is losing but needs to find some way to save face. "I didn't come to win." ZZZZZZzzzz

P.S. Just want to be like Kazah and P.S. some more

I dont need to save my face, i am faceless:)