• i never wrote statment like that about this server as always you read things as you want them to be

simple logic, you made example that winters did nothing to u cause they were not full, i was saying that its like 10 ppl from web are playing out of 60. jaozorg are saying that our last team was way stronger, tho you made argument with winter, so we can draw paralel to us according to your own post. Other way what was the point of this example to begin with?

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• due to the high level of mean and toxic behaviour from opponents and others

I get it, but don't let them pull you down :) just ignore them and do your thing! that's what we have been doing.

I do understand the server fatigue though, especially if theres internal drama to deal with. And you have done very well if you really have been solo this server, lm greatful for my duals and not sure if I would have been able to make an account like this on my own. Thats my favorite thing about playing with this crew at bedlam, internal drama is pretty mild and everyone really does seem to get along...for the most part.

You carried thc on your back, and wreaked havoc with your ghosts! if it is the end, you had a good server.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• I get it, but don't let them pull you down :) just ignore them and do your thing! that's what we have been doing.

I do understand the server fatigue though, especially if theres internal drama to deal with. And you have done very well if you really have been solo this server, lm greatful for my duals and not sure if I would have been able to make an account like this on my own. Thats my favorite thing about playing with this crew at bedlam, internal drama is pretty mild and everyone really does seem to get along...for the most part.

You carried thc on your back, and wreaked havoc with your ghosts! if it is the end, you had a good server.

Have something to say about this...

Been "questioning" Aurora's decisions from the start, the first time about a player I wanted to "recruit", and she disagreed... I won that debate, but it wasn't me who finally convinced her...

After that, I think I probably lost all arguments, and just started to follow what a better mindset had to offer, all the while trying to provide some of my "weaker noobish" views...

Biggest point in favour of THC was its clear view of where to settle when the server started and a somewhat free map with no quality opposition. Not its diplomacy. Yes we had a lot of confeds but they were just on paper and caused more damage, by "stealing farms from us" than good, which was none.

Biggest point against us was the lack of a good team of leaders. And here Aurora played a majour role, avoiding some people with even more noobish visions than mine (I think!) to take control of the ally. Not without some internal fights and dramas which always take their toll. And most of all, assuming a lot on her shoulders.

And then diplomacy started to be important. No one liked the strategy of opening regions that Web used, everyone called them cheetahs, but she had the courage of choosing the right path: they were the only serious opposition against bedlam. Yes when we started working together, we were the two teams with most VPs, but everyone could see who was the strongest team of the server. So it was the right decision for everyone to have a good fun and good battles. Also the right decision for THC of course.

And so I'm seeing Aurora more and more tired and with less and less patience. Yes she has no duals, which by itseld is a daunting task. Yes THC is hard to lead with only some help from other players in leadership and organization work. Yes we did a great work so far all considered, Aurora helped us a whole lot, although no one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes... but we are very far from infamous, TM or others with whom I played in the past.. but its a good journey nonetheless.

And what to say about her ghost attacks? sure a lot of people won't mind that she quits the server, it gets much safer and predictable..

So im making a public announcement, change your mind, assume your public announcement was a mistake! we will help more, I will take care of defense, and do a lousy job at it, and you can then kick me so that I can finally join Heathens which I still think is the team who will win this server.

#neverdoubtheathenscapacitytowinthis ;)

• joaozorg why you always say same things? Last year when winter did nothing against us on finals you used same reasoning that you missed so key players. Same can be said about every team on travian that's reality of the game most people don't play anymore so stop looking at the past and just talk about things happening now.

Did nothing?

Union win the server and winter end up being top2 atack whit top 1 individual in the same rank.

I was not only talking about past.As someone sugested beind,it would be interesting to watch kazah against Hell in a server whit other good alliance maybe some from here.

Dont know about you but for me i allways search for the most competitive servers so it would be great that you all grabe yours conects and try to provide a memorable server for us all.The "news" and the "olds".

About what i see from this server? It´s a funny server where you all,regardeless all the talk in the forum,have been enjoying.

Plus i see that kazah and his team keep finding those defensive cavalry armies,that are one of there trade mark.

• so the biggest -removed- contest still going on i see 😂 Get a life people instead of trolling in here day in day out 😂

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma: word removed ().

• In 3 years you will not even remember this server, please delete this thread and stick to the game.

I'll give it three weeks and it'll be gone from my memory. We've had some fun though, better than the last few servers.

Livvy - GUA, Mostly Harmless, ChamELEon, Mostly ChamELEon, HarmlessPenguin

I cleared my cache and I liked it

• @joaozorg I am not sure why you think i will be mad at you.

No one denies Web is strong team. How does it matter what they had on previous server? We lost several alfa dogs too and good chuck of core players. I have not follow last ru server, maybe they were great and that was great competitive server for web. Somehow they came here anyway and brought the way of playing which is common and wildly accepted on ru servers and not respected at all here.

Nobody denies that Kazah is good player either, but his approach to the forums is extremely annoying.

We all like competitive servers, sure. And we have fun as well, but above mentioned things discourage people from playing, and i don't mean playing this server, playing at all. If you want fun server and not the win by any cost why would you do that?

Gratz on our latest screw up in Pictavium.

• As long as you answer him, he will continue. Ignoring him is the only way. We all know he's lying...probably even his own team knows it or they don't bother reading the forum so they don't see the lies. THC is lying as well with their denial of a confed and coordinated attacks that have gone on for most of the server. I don't see their need to lie, but some people can't be happy unless they're stirring it up. Don't be stirred. Laugh, roll your eyes, and move on with your day.

I agree these kind of comments deter people from playing. I remember when we congratulated each other on a good hit, or a good defense. I remember rooms that all alliances were in where we joked, had fun and made friends with the people we were fighting. Don't let these guys ruin that for us. Play our game our way and have fun. That's how we win :)

• I would fit in nicely amongst the forum players then, wouldn't I ? True until the opposite changes. Internal issues fixed, someone sitting my account with passion and/or people being nice on forum. So far ELE congratulated us.

• Interesting point. As much as I don't agree with the tactics used by Web, at least they worked for a win. The "superior" strategy of hiding under a rock doesn't deserve a win.

I would ask you to explain that bit about rocks if I didn't know that it would likely be negative than positive.

Personally I think all alliances on this server deserve some credit... without opposition there is no game !

• Interesting point. As much as I don't agree with the tactics used by Web, at least they worked for a win. The "superior" strategy of hiding under a rock doesn't deserve a win.

long run till finish line

yes the path is important, as is the finish line, in different ways. and as we say in my country, the harvest is only over when the baskets are clean. well i cannot translate it properly...

but... independent of who wins, what it really matters is to win your approval mate 8o

now for real, and not trying to be a troll, everyone plays with the cards they have. for sure war is funnier and more demanding than diplomacy, I get your point, but we did a valid job and bedlam played their part as rock very well

*applause*

• The more I see people using word "troll" without absolutely no knowledge what that term means, the more it gets ridiculous to hear that from them.

Bedlam went 180 degree angle out of "we are da bes" to "omg why you do this or that and we haven't done anything wrong" totally. When you cannot succeed, you just pick victims place in every scenario and still try to achieve the crown of the forum kek.

• Interesting server :) The times they are a-changin'.

Not the first time we see most fighting between second and third place though, but could still be some changes here. Sometimes things shift fast.

Enjoy the journey!