• But your theory makes no sense at all. I have never played in favour of Web. All regions we went for was for THC. How is it possible to think the opposite. We are at 1300 VP production. The reason why Faceless cancelled nap is because he realised I used him. His literally said that. How could THC possibly want to fight Web as well as they showed powerful skills and are strangled in our regions. Faceless threw all kind of complaints to me today that we never worked or helped Web in any region but that I only act in THC's interest.

But if you need to believe that, then no worry. But I feel very bad that you think that. Really. For me this server was a very clean server, especially in intentions.

How does playing against an opponent interfere with being friends or being friendly with players. We are playing the ball , not the player...

• Think as you were in my place. Bedlam has turned comlpletely against THC. There are no fights between Bedlam and Web anymore in terms of large ops. 2 months ago Web asked us to settle in Pictavium, we refused. Our unique motivation now was to consolidate our regions and not make the same mistake as Web and go for more regions if we can't defend it. So settle and make Bedlam lose speed artefact and also denying Web from getting Pictavium in their VP. That would have been the last strategical move we could do. While Web was waiting for Pictavium to fall, they would mass attack in Olispo. That was an agreement who was in both our benefits. My only mistake is to have trusted Web blindly and told THC Web are our friends. Until now.... even if some THC members still believed in their betrayal.

• There are no fights between Bedlam and Web anymore in terms of large ops

I dont think that a day has gone by when we werent fighting with WEB in one way or another. this is madness, and don't forget THC started it with bedlam first by going into Jeru. did you expect us to just sit back and let you take regions without a response? Did you expect us to let you move into our regions while we fight against only web? You're smarter than that. You provoked the hornets nest, then act like a victim.

One thing is for certain, web has certainly proven themselves a formidable opponent. Can't wait to see how you guys like fighting on several fronts, as we have most of the server. Oh wait..you won't be involved in that fighting as you just lost your hammer and ghost. what a coincidence.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• I dont think that a day has gone by when we werent fighting with WEB in one way or another. this is madness, and don't forget THC started it with bedlam first by going into Jeru. did you expect us to just sit back and let you take regions without a response? Did you expect us to let you move into our regions while we fight against only web? You're smarter than that. You provoked the hornets nest, then act like a victim.

One thing is for certain, web has certainly proven themselves a formidable opponent. Can't wait to see how you guys like fighting on several fronts, as we have most of the server. Oh wait..you won't be involved in that fighting as you just lost your hammer and ghost. what a coincidence.

Since the beginning I have been telling that we are not to be compared with Bedlam, Heathens and Web. But with the time we took advantage of the situation of course. It has been as well a big surprise for us to see ourself in 1st position. Our goal was especially not to open two fronts, and I thougt that would last until end of server. But I will stay until the very end with and for THC. We will defend the best we can and make strategical moves the best we can. And we never expected Bedlam not to retaliate. We expected to give all our power against Bedlam.

I will not answer on forum anymore as I already know how stupid and silly assumptions and discussions can be.

• Bedlam couldn't win in Travian, at least won Forums war against THC heh. Fun times!

You sound like a broken record: Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, *breathe* Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam.

..And that is the Final Word.

• You sound like a broken record: Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, *breathe* Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam, Bedlam.

i do pay him a dollar for every time he use that word ^^

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• If you would not care, you would not press left click to show it, I know you ignored me so my posts do not appear to you unless you click. :/

No, because imagine, how dumb system is - that if blocked person quotes you, you still get a freaking notification. That's how perfect this system is. I can ignore you, ban you, block you... and you would still appear for me in the notifications. That's annoying af.

• No, because imagine, how dumb system is - that if blocked person quotes you, you still get a freaking notification. That's how perfect this system is. I can ignore you, ban you, block you... and you would still appear for me in the notifications. That's annoying af.

This means, the universe wants us to be friends.

• OK, so found this log:

Unimaginable! That was probably the best log I've ever seen!

• some people just are TOO FREAKING AFRAID to do that

its tactical as well. if they didnt kill enough to see the defense, for example...no benifet in letting the enemy know what you are capable of gathering. Information is power.

that said, if the other side did the see defense, then there is likely no harm in showing both sides.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• bot usage as before 100% or pass sharing, lets the owner tell us:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)