• Lying is not a mind game. There is no need to be "clever" or a good strategist, to lie a person who trust you lol.

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Lying is not a mind game. There is no need to be "clever" or a good strategist, to lie a person who trust you lol.

There were no lies unfortunately, only half following your orders.

There is one part where is was being true and friendly with you another where I had to keep my responsibility towards THC.

This is a game and I don't hate you. Take it easy. 😘✌

• oh... "the sleeping bear"? Yes you slept the whole round... and what now? Will you sing the songs of the winners? whether it is deserved?

:)

The question arose - was it interesting to play the farm? :/

I dont think you know where I play 🙄

(And I just tryed to be funny)

And take a chill pill boys and girls. Its just a game.

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

Post was edited 1 time, last by Linda ().

• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• AuroraB. interesting how someone considers "no lies" unfortunate 8o

Anyway, I don't think Web ever said they want us to lose the server, they said they want to kick our ass. So we had cute threesome and kicked each other ass for a couple of months to mutual satisfaction. I may be mistaken but this seems to be your turn now, lets see how satisfactory it will be.

• Lol hahahaha sure. Web is stronger and will kick THC's ass. No need to wait for results :S

Grab some popcorn. Every major alliance gets his ass whooped by Web. Our turn now.

• Boooo! Fight it!

And I said to mutual satisfaction :) I don't think Web came unharmed from by both, Bedlam and Heathens.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Anyway, I don't think Web ever said they want us to lose the server

they totally did, many times in this very forum. Kazah himself claimed to only be playing for that very reason.

I for one sincerely hope we dont see bedlam helping either web nor thc these last few weeks. We at Disney Princess shall kill everyone and anyone equally for the rest of this server.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• The funny thing is that she doesn’t have any access to the server, past simply creating an account 😅 She is a chaser, and has been following us for more than a year now, making enemies with our leader Tarantul.

In essence, harmless, but acts like she knows everything and everyone. Always making “predictions” without significant basis to them, which often end up wrong :D More of an annoyance than an actual threat, but an annoyance indeed.

ok ok just don't cry, i'm bad, chasing you such amazing cuties...but still i don't know everything, only what i know, nothing more and i don't force you to accept my posts as a guide to action ... they say that peppermint tea copes with irritation well just as and dislikes...but you prefer tea, isn't it, Mr.Tea ;)

Marusja besides principals there are also a few objective measures which i am not sure you follow, i don't know how much access you have to the server. Obviously not all log have been posted here.

well, apparently, i was also overcome by emotions, don’t pay attention, the end of the server is tense which i have not seen on the last servers ... ofc i may not know something, i’m not the ultimate truth i also didn't expect such a striptease at the end, but the main thing is not my words but your actions GL

• Lucky us THC got 2 Butt cheeks. One for each of the 2 strongest alliances to kick our ass at the same time. 8o

Oh come one , why disliking something where I'm just joking ...

• Log night again figuring out where Bedlam would hit. Hard to find patterns. But my guess was right about hitting both regions, Numantia and Emporiae. We lost in both regions about 1% , correct me if I'm wrong.

I preferred to deff targets with higher chances to be real according to the incomplete data board, two players seemed to be a good duo :

Data Board

Kortesas Hammer + 900 catas

Q&G Hammer + 600 catas

Rest of Bedlam's armies went trough. Impressive to see Bedlam's fire power. Feel free to add any detail or fact I didn't mention.