• Romans invade Egypt

Don't you have enough accounts to play already...

For example?

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Hey All.

I've never written any text here before, but it can't be continued in this way not to write a question such as:

THC - the alliance, which is willing to win this round has farmed less than one account - Disney Princess :)

Robbers of the week

1. Disney Princess 68476650

Robbers of the week

5 THC 62426694

THC is on the 1-st place thanks to WEB-s.

Otherwise in THC half and more accounts would be deleted.

I want to write my respects to Web an Bedlam teams for this round.

Don't blame yourself in something, It's always better to blame someone else - but not yourself! :S

• True, but like we said since the beggining we are a small team, no one golds like crazy and plays crazy amounts of time(no duals and triplets as far as I know). :)

We are newbies :D

• You created an account just to hate? :(

You should go outside :D

And its hard to farm while getting sandwiched, but we keep on rollin :love:

Why do you think that acc was created "just to hate"? ?(

Don't you know that every word I've written above is truth? :|

And As for "how to farm, while getting sandwiched" - I will answer that Bedlam, Heathens & Web were Sandwiching each other at least from November but they were in top 3 in Farm Chart.

I don't think that all players are as Naive as you are ;)

Don't blame yourself in something, It's always better to blame someone else - but not yourself! :S

• True, but like we said since the beggining we are a small team, no one golds like crazy and plays crazy amounts of time(no duals and triplets as far as I know).

We are newbies

Please stop play this card :) Other teams had not more and maybe even less core players at the start, I said earlier that half of Bedlam is recruited from the map and we are happy about it. TG must have placed good people strategically for us to recruit.

The state of THC is direct result of the tactic leadership choose. if there is no fight there is no team just drama, always had been always will be.

Yesterday bedlam vs THC OP

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…9bAfubhlv72txsISy2lHmC0BA

https://prnt.sc/qsbo7c

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…LSP4HdLuFDnAvwWIECYGTBaAg

Sum of above: 140M vs 170M resources in troops.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…Ef0p8avw14kxjCWiOgnGKRhxY We did not see defense, my guess is around 350K with heroes. Full report would be appreciated.

2 villages chiefed, some cataed, 5% loss in Numatia.

Post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• The state of THC is direct result of the tactic leadership choose

I agree with ELE, Leaders of THC have cheated to everyone (every leader and alliance) whom with they had any relations (NAP, Unity or any kind of these unities).

They threw from board Basta! , Company and so on. They cheated to Web many times as well :)

I think that they don't deserve even third place in this round.

Webs and Bedlam, Continue hammering Cheaters!

• And how they cheated company? you dont have any info i guess, 30 players in thc is from company dude

There is nothing new in taking several alliances and constantly replenishing the main alliance at the expense of them. Where do recycled aki go? The Alliance eats them :)

This is not always good:)

dimetra

• Guess the only ally with members not punished by cheating are cheaters 8)

And THC is TH plus Company or Company + TH. The recycled are non active players, we dont even have 60 active ones, we have yellows, imagine the recycled ones.

But now imagine beeing this offended by a non premade with yellows ally, giving the professional spenders players some more fun on a dull server.

Its was almost fun having a chat here with you all, got things to do, cheers!

• I agree with ELE, Leaders of THC have cheated to everyone (every leader and alliance) whom with they had any relations (NAP, Unity or any kind of these unities).

They threw from board Basta! , Company and so on. They cheated to Web many times as well :)

I think that they don't deserve even third place in this round.

Webs and Bedlam, Continue hammering Cheaters!

Please explain about cheating leaders. I think the members want to know.

"Cheated to web many times as well"?? We had nap nothing more.

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

• Please explain about cheating leaders. I think the members want to know.

"Cheated to web many times as well"?? We had nap nothing more.

Yes please explain, I'm wondering too :D Have we used tecs accounts to unlock regions ? Perhaps have we bought accounts from Web ? Or have we been banned multiple times ?

• Yes please explain, I'm wondering too :D Have we used tecs accounts to unlock regions ? Perhaps have we bought accounts from Web ? Or have we been banned multiple times ?

Maybe the russians has some problems with English and think cheating are something els than.. cheat 🙄🤷

I mean its not our foult you want to have a nap with us.. and its not our foult that you all ignored us 3/4 of the server.

Sorry I quote you Aurora, this is most to Web but I just contune on want you wrote.

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

• Jesus Christopher Christ and Holly Cow! What do we need to do to discuss anything but cheating? I guess even if I post a video of myself dancing naked on the snow all talk would be how I cheat on it.

Can we have full report on the Harmless Penguin hit?