• you know we're 4 dudes right? lol.

Aren`t we a part of tolerant community? Some one would be ok even with 4 dudes pretending to be a small female, who are you to judge them for that :D

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• I assume you play for THC. Does your leader take your comments as a complement? Really curious.

You shouldn't assume :)

And really, who cares if she does. She got THC in this mess with her "diplomacy" and trying to lie and scam better than Kazah. Once he caught on and got angry and broke the nap, she killed off her troops in a suspicious manner and stopped playing. So yeah, really, who cares what she thinks.

• Thanks, ELE

there was no fight as such, i wrote everything above, according to sources Goliath was about 9 ft., David had to just throw a stone exactly... without highest forces didn't cost, even non-believers turn to them in difficult times but this is certainly not the place to discuss such subtle matters ...in this example, only the associative series works, and yeah, i attach great importance to geopolitics, e.g i understand perfectly well that Bedlam could have smear Web on the walls...you could have taken THC under your wing, it wouldn't be boring because Web would had fighting, we must give them their due, they always fight and don't sit in the bushes but it would be Zerg and you considered below ur dignity to fight in this way, Bravo...although ur rivals don't even understand it, they perceive the game as a real war, even on forum, their rhetoric is jast awful ...'the bones of enemies' :)tho objectively this game requires a lot sometimes too much

THC fight well done and this is the main thing they do not build from themselves what they aren't and even too modest... last PtPx1.ru when the leader left his top ally and server, the result of the round was decided ... Aurora did what few would do in her place it's worth a lot

Intresting, if one player, let's say M, gives to another player F his 10 vills built from the start of server, and not captured from other players, while they are allies but from different alliances and it’s not an inactive acc, since player M or his acc was capturing vills until the end of the round but for some reason he gave exactly built and a lot, what kinda charity... although the password option remains ... can player M be considered multi.acc of player F? thanks

• Thanks for these :)

Yes of course. It's not as interesting as your server since so many Teams and players deleted on the French Codex but here you go :

Any Team planning to do another round in September 2020 ?

• all noobs has been defeated!

• Who deserves to win this round? 20

1. THC (7) 35%
    2. Web (7) 35%
    3. Bedlam (6) 30%

Bedlam even doesn't try to stop THC from getting VP-s.

I have no idea, why noobish team leading by Aurora The Lier has to win this server.

THC

Maybe Elle can answer on this question.

P.S. If anyone deserved wining this round - these are Webs or Bedlam.

Don't blame yourself in something, It's always better to blame someone else - but not yourself! :S

• Bedlam even doesn't try to stop THC from getting VP-s.

They are busy simming our regions :D

We took phil, and fighing for ammon now:)

- all crop fields, 20 lvl treasury etc

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• I guess you from webs :D thats make sense

• So, they are not playing fair play - and according to this - Bedlam seems to be not better than THC is. :D

Don't blame yourself in something, It's always better to blame someone else - but not yourself! :S

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg