• Lol. Nice change of heart from pre-NAP. You guys didn’t seem to care so much about leading VP when facing Bedlam in 3rd VP and Heathens not placing. But THC passes you and then it’s all about showing everyone their place, but need our help. You’re just speaking from both corners of your mouth.

..And that is the Final Word.

• but Not to Breach of agreements (NAP, Confed...) - as Faceless (Kazah) and all webs have done

erm, pardon me, what we have done? It was thc who break the pon, not web, it was THC who attacked us first. Are you in clear mind lol? I have no idea what kind of information is spreading among your members, but this is a blatant lie. Or i am reading this incorrect.

Lol. Nice change of heart from pre-NAP. You guys didn’t seem to care so much about leading VP when facing Bedlam in 3rd VP and Heathens not placing. But THC passes you and then it’s all about showing everyone their place, but need our help. You’re just speaking from both corners of your mouth.

you rly should think twice before answering to some one. bedlam is leading in vps vs web only because you got 3 allies helping you to do that lol. Bedlam literally didnt take a single region from web for the whole server by them self. Cmon man Bedlam did capture its first town of ours couple of weeks ago, its like end of the server lol. You got couple good players like crocodile and ElE- but thats it. For example Disney and beerhunters are useless accounts as for me, just wasted potential, they could do much more, but they didnt, could be lack of skills, or online like in beeerhunters case (its seems his duals left him or something like that?) Dont overrate your team, or your self pls:) The main problem of bedlam and heathens players on forum - that all of those who are typing here on forum, are most likely are useless players in game. I do talk much here, because i do like trolling and action on forum, but hey i am 1 man army in game as well lol:) So pls know your place, stop acting like YOU, Final word, are any good, you are just lucky that you were carried out by better players and mostly by our mistake with THC nap:)

P.S even now under constant attacks from bedlam, basta, heathens and thc we are holding our grounds and progressing in regions, where you didnt even try to progress, cause your leaders thought its impossible. Hell, i wish to replay some things, but i am fine how this server ends, because i am as a player reached all goals i put for my self. When they will link all servers, so you will face all ru teams on the server, and not just 10 guys, i will see how you gonna perform there:) (if you will play travian ofc by that time:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

Post was edited 11 times, last by Kazah ().

• erm, pardon me, what we have done? It was thc who break the pon, not web, it was THC who attacked us first. Are you in clear mind lol? I have no idea what kind of information is spreading among your members, but this is a blatant lie. Or i am reading this incorrect.

you rly should think twice before answering to some one. bedlam is leading in vps vs web only because you got 3 allies helping you to do that lol. Bedlam literally didnt take a single region from web for the whole server by them self. Cmon man Bedlam did capture its first town of ours couple of weeks ago, its like end of the server lol. You got couple good players like crocodile and ElE- but thats it. For example Disney and beerhunters are useless accounts as for me, just wasted potential, they could do much more, but they didnt, could be lack of skills, or online like in beeerhunters case (its seems his duals left him or something like that?) Dont overrate your team, or your self pls:) The main problem of bedlam and heathens players on forum - that all of those who are typing here on forum, are most likely are useless players in game. I do talk much here, because i do like trolling and action on forum, but hey i am 1 man army in game as well lol:) So pls know your place, stop acting like YOU, Final word, are any good, you are just lucky that you were carried out by better players and mostly by our mistake with THC nap:)

P.S even now under constant attacks from bedlam, basta, heathens and thc we are holding our grounds and progressing in regions, where you didnt even try to progress, cause your leaders thought its impossible. Hell, i wish to replay some things, but i am fine how this server ends, because i am as a player reached all goals i put for my self. When they will link all servers, so you will face all ru teams on the server, and not just 10 guys, i will see how you gonna perform there:) (if you will play travian ofc by that time:)

I see you still like talking out of ignorance. "Know my place". Such tough talk from an arrogant person who thinks he's good 'cause he spends the gdp of a small nation on Travian. Wow.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word: Mod made me clean it up. ().

• chief your techs from zaraza

Any proof of that? i loled at Ele when she sad this bs to me in skype:) I will give you time to show me any single proof how zaraza did settle any single region and then gave us towns there lol.

he spends the gdp of a small nation on Travian.

I am sure i did spend WAY less then your top 5 players lol.

and chief your techs

Well if your players are my techs then fine, cause i did captured around 10 towns of bedlam +- by far:) and i lost count how many i did cate to 0.

you showed nothing this serve

Sad a guy with off rating i am doing in 1 week lol by being a def account. :D

P.S. i can place any bet that in 1 vs 1 situation without gold i would kill you both without a doubt:) I wonder what you gona tell then:)

P.s The funny thing snowball, that i can solo kill around 4-5 of your top players, but you cant kill without your ally even my farm troops, cause you dont have def:) So if i am "nothing" by your rating system, then where do you find your self, or 90% of your ally?:) Btw your ally also did merging and golding like hell, why do you keep using this argument in any possible scenarios?:)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Kazah ().

• When they will link all servers, so you will face all ru teams on the server, and not just 10 guys

Finally, he admits it's 10 guys playing all those accounts. Now he'll say "prove it" or "hit report button" fully knowing he's covered his tracks. I always assumed there were only 10 guys or so playing and now he admits it. In his arrogance and need for bragging he messes up and literally tells us there are only 10 guys playing.

If all ru teams are like web, you will probably find yourselves playing alone against each other. Best "tech friends" win.

• Finally, he admits it's 10 guys playing all those accounts. Now he'll say "prove it" or "hit report button" fully knowing he's covered his tracks.

Lol, dude, you are paranoid kid. That was the reference to my old statement that its only 10 ppl from web are playing this server, others are ppl who joined us to play com server, but they wasnt part of our core team. Funny, how you "see" what you want to see, but not what other ppl write lol. How did you even connect such things in your mind, when i literally sad " when it wil be more then just 10 players", by players i meant accounts of course as always, not people, cause for example at my account there are 2 more players, i am trial acc etc.

• P.S. i can place any bet that in 1 vs 1 situation without gold i would kill you both without a doubt:) I wonder what you gona tell then:)

how much would you bet as solo wothou gold or techs against me and final word?

• how much would you bet as solo wothou gold or techs against me and final word?

in 1 vs 1 situation

against me and final word?

^^^^^^

Ps why not "solo" me right now?:) And why you dont want to invite Raleag into your super heroes team vs Kazah?:)

P.S2 no offence lol, bedlam got couple good players, and it was fun to fight vs them, but meh none of you who are here on forum, showed anything to me or to any one else anything good during whole server, more then that, half of you showed quite the opposite side of being good in this game:)

Post was edited 3 times, last by Kazah ().

• Sorry we can't ever reach your level, you're the master of this game, we are on our 2nd server and still learning. Teach us how to play.

Stop using we, when i directly talking about you, because ElE for example is a good player :) while you are the one who let his hammer in cap town, when it was surround by BUT , and after that you lost your cap twice with hammer as def on it, also you keep talking about gold abuse even when he was chifing your villas empty handed, only by pure skill without spending a peny for that:) So tell me how he did abuse gold, when he did ripped you off in olisipo with 1k archers and 3 chiffs?:)

p.s you better stay at your empty servers pal, so you can show off some more screen shots of your "victories" cause we saw what you are made of when you face some one who has skill in this game:))

• Lol, dude, you are paranoid kid. That was the reference to my old statement that its only 10 ppl from web are playing this server, others are ppl who joined us to play com server, but they wasnt part of our core team.

Which statement are you referencing this time? You have made so many that contradict each other it's difficult to keep track. At least you didn't go to the old standby of "prove it" or "report it". How do the other 50 accounts feel about you suggesting they can't play up to your standards and have held you back from winning. Do they bow to the mighty Kazah and apologize for not being good enough? Will any make the WEB core? lmao

I love when I see a post from you. It makes my day. You're so funny. Still missing Aurora?

• Which statement are you referencing this time?

Use the search engine. Its implemented on forum.

You have made so many that contradict each other it's difficult to keep track.

Show me any single statement, which contradict with my another statement, liar.

Still missing Aurora?

Nah, i met your mom.

At least you didn't go to the old standby of "prove it" or "report it"

At least i sad, that you are paranoid kid, who made up something, and basically talking to him self, about some 10 accounts who do play ALL that accounts? Btw what accounts are you talking about?:) name couple of them at least?

• Sad a guy with off rating i am doing in 1 week lol by being a def account.

um if you judge success by offence points....does that mean im better than you kazah? lol.

This is exactly why web wont win this server...because your terrible attitude/ delusional self image. You are good, but you arent gods gift to travian by any means. Really web did three things that hurt bedlam all server...that one op where we got walled, and golding in armys in two areas for close range battles.

Thats it. nothing else the rest were little battles that have happened all server anyways, with victories on both sides.

But your right, Disney Princess hasnt done anything....well we did zero a web villa yesterday, from a region we took from web, but things like that tend to be forgotten when you have a selective memory.

Now you are STRUGGLING to maintain several 100 vp regions that you desperately need, and your attempts at getting people to work with you are countered by your insults and poor attitude here.

Also, can I just say something that I think most will agree on? NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS ON RUSSIAN SERVERS. I don't follow the teams who play there, I dont speak russian, and I could care less how good you think they are. You guys need a phrase like "what happens in russia stays in russia" so the rest of us don't have to hear about this garbage anymore. Dont you get it...any team that dominates a regional server feels they are the bee's knees. and maybe they were for a time? Doesnt mean anything here.

Everyone on DP has been on server winning alliances multiple times. do we feel the need to constantly say "well if my old team was here..."

no.

because nobody cares.

The whole "prove we used multis" to open region argument sucks as well. Its pretty obvious, and if we had hard evidence then it would have been submitted to multis and you would have been banned. obviously we don't have that evidence, but it is equally obvious what happened. Stop playing dumb. You figured out an exploit and used it, thats that.

Yes it was dirty. It was also smart, but it was dirty.

Yes it taints your success.

No i dont care if you say "you cant prove it! waaaa".

*drops mic*

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Well finals are coming to the end and codex x2 will start in a time good for all ppl,so maybe you can have the chance to see for your self the full potential of web/cartago whit the other 80% of the team.

I doubt that any other team recrut so many new members like web for this server.

So if you think that even if you recrut old members of your alliance the game would be more equal/equlibrated we all hope that you can recrut that old member,so maybe you can see what the russian teams can actually do.

Cya

Have a nice game

• does that mean im better than you kazah?

0d5e5c2ff9d9c02368064122a968ec99.png

No, you are not.

because nobody cares.

Thats why i do smell smoke even here:)

that you desperately need

Lol? I dont need anything on that server for a long time.

with victories on both sides.

Mhm? What victories vs web do you have? Smashing couple inactive accounts of ours by the end of the server? Congrats?

that one op where we got walled

Most of all of bedlam hammers were walled on every single off opera you made. If you call off opera success when you change 3 hammers for 0.7% region control you are good, the thing is that i dont even bother deffing from you any more, so you can enjoy playing your stupid tactic by your own, last time when i did def vs you i smashed 3 out 5 hammers you send:) Total success.

But your right, Disney Princess hasnt done anything....well we did zero a web villa yesterday, from a region we took from web

Its not our region lol its your region, you just took it back by the end of the server, when we are fighting whole server at once:) also you did attack only inactive accounts who already left or stop playing this game. All your attacks on my crew ended up on wall. What exactly is your impact on the server life? Did you destroyed enemy capitals, did you captured top hammer towns? May be you protected your own region or did you capture enemy region by your skills and tactic? Wait, may be you were making a good off operas which ended up changing like at least something? all you did - merging tons of troops with gold and smashing them on walls here and there, even with that you ended up with only 100k more troops killed vs def account lol. It could be, that i will get some more points later, got 3 weeks more to smash some capitals of THC:)

Hell aurora did for server development WAY more then you, having like x3 less rss then you are, and with almost no gold. How pathetic it could be, that you really need to explain to some one why you are not just a standard useless top gold user without any skill on the server:) Thats a good example that gold cant solve all of your problems in Travian:)

*drops mic*

Dont pick it up, i feel vicarious shame, when i read your arguments.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• Well finals are coming to the end and codex x2 will start in a time good for all ppl,so maybe you can have the chance to see for your self the full potential of web/cartago whit the other 80% of the team.

I doubt that any other team recrut so many new members like web for this server.

So if you think that even if you recrut old members of your alliance the game would be more equal/equlibrated we all hope that you can recrut that old member,so maybe you can see what the russian teams can actually do.

Cya

Have a nice game

well if those player for winter on finals so not that much to be afraid I would say