• well if those player for winter on finals so not that much to be afraid I would say

Your first finals?

Or are you just a litle bit confuse?

• nothing special at all

But they won?:)

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• last finals nobody won because of rollback because of system someone needed to take that "title" but nobody cared

lol sure. Last time i checked, they won. And server before:) But ye nothing special, just wining tournament here and there:)) If its nothing special, why you didnt win some none special tournaments of Travian?:)

• lol sure. Last time i checked, they won. And server before:) But ye nothing special, just wining tournament here and there:)) If its nothing special, why you didnt win some none special tournaments of Travian?:)

wasn't Dacia won server before that? and last time I checked they managed to loose russian qulification

• wasn't Dacia won server before that? and last time I checked they managed to loose russian qulification

No one playing qualification servers for serious. And there is no such thing as Russian qualification. Then server before. Its not their first win.

we won

Again this "We" what part of won is yours?:)

• No one playing qualification servers for serious. And there is no such thing as Russian qualification. Then server before. Its not their first win.

as always your reasoning same only 10 of them played there probably,right? they lost because we was to full of themslefs like you are and thought they are miles better then everyone else ofcourse were proven wrong :) and it's Russian qualification because russians always are host of their group

• Haha, lol, this is a team game, you have to remember that =)) , we're not playing tetris :D

yes it is, and according to your skill i doubt that you took any reasonable part of the team who did build the ww and feed it and fight for it. Thats why i did ask that question.

P.S funny thing. You did cry about gold for all years you do play travian, you didnt even change the rhetoric meh

I consider them gold-abusers

:D^^:D

they lost because we was to full of themslefs like you are and thought they are miles better then everyone else ofcourse were proven wrong and it's Russian qualification because russians always are host of their group

Its not russian qualification, even if you will keep calling it like that, it wont change that fact. in 2017 cerbers won qualification cause it was 5 cerber ally vs 2 winter, or i am wrong?:) Still no one playing qualification for real. Ppl do play it only to get free gold vaouchers by killing troops in oasis:)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• yes it is, and according to your skill i doubt that you took any reasonable part of the team who did build the ww and feed it and fight for it. Thats why i did ask that question.

:D

Every member that contribues has it's merit for the win. If you are really curious you can send a message to Emerik at any time.

• Every member that contribues has it's merit for the win.

And that was my question? What was YOUR contribution for the win, why do you keep paraphrasing my question?:))

• as always your reasoning same only 10 of them played there probably,right? they lost because we was to full of themslefs like you are and thought they are miles better then everyone else ofcourse were proven wrong :) and it's Russian qualification because russians always are host of their group

Qualifiers are not a server where the main goal is to win. You should know that.That was why russian teams didnt play in a single meta.

I think like that ppl can have a more competitive server and make there own test in strategies they that can be used or not in finals. Isnt it the main objective in qualifiers round?

• Bedlam has no desire to help anyone win.

it's a lie, but as it was said before "bedlam is to decide who's will be a winner" so it's up to you. i see it as revenge)) NAP has ruined bedlam's chances, so it is some kind of pay back now i guess:/

zerg push hard:(

• At the early stage WEB managed to take all major regions in Greece against Heathens (previous winners).

At the mid stage WEB managed to take vital regions in Spain against Bedlam walling almost all their offensive troops.

The final stage is not over yet, but THC already lost pair of 100 VP regions and a lot of their armies.

So every alliance had the opportunity to show their strength against WEB, but failed :)

• What ? We removed 2 regions from them in the last week, we actually are helping you unintentionally, you're the one who has to pay us. =)

But first you gave them without a fight Emporiae, Jerusalem, Numantia. Why you didn't fight for them?

Only when THC had to concentrate on WEB, you managed to take some regions back. Now you are acting like scavengers and jackals, but pretending like you are lions.

You had your time to prove how good you are, but failed.