• it's a lie, but as it was said before "bedlam is to decide who's will be a winner" so it's up to you. i see it as revenge)) NAP has ruined bedlam's chances, so it is some kind of pay back now i guess:/

zerg push hard:(

100% This. No matter how many more regions you will be able to take before the server ends, Bedlam, you simply won’t have the time to rack up enough VP for a victory.

You’re saying that you won’t help anyone win, but so far you’re helping THC do so. And preventing us from winning. What is up with that? It seems that really all you want it revenge. What’s the point of saying you won’t help anyone win then?

I am not gonna go about saying who deserves the win. And who’s the better people. I’ll just say that we acknowledged Bedlam long ago, which didn’t happen with THC, regardless of the NAP we had.

Небо мне не предел..

• You’re saying that you won’t help anyone win, but so far you’re helping THC do so. And preventing us from winning. What is up with that? It seems that really all you want it revenge. What’s the point of saying you won’t help anyone win then?

I am not gonna go about saying who deserves the win. And who’s the better people. I’ll just say that we acknowledged Bedlam long ago, which didn’t happen with THC, regardless of the NAP we had.

you can't be more wrong in last few weeks bedlem went on more thc regions and took them then on webs

• At the early stage WEB managed to take all major regions in Greece against Heathens (previous winners).

At the mid stage WEB managed to take vital regions in Spain against Bedlam walling almost all their offensive troops.

The final stage is not over yet, but THC already lost pair of 100 VP regions and a lot of their armies.

So every alliance had the opportunity to show their strength against WEB, but failed :)

I do agree with this particular fact. But you kept the weakest alliance for the final stage. Our main force is settling 8o

• you can't be more wrong in last few weeks bedlem went on more thc regions and took them then on webs

Like which? Sure Jerusalem is contested now, but that is 10!!! VP

Meanwhile you’re being annoying in Emerita Augusta, which is 100 VP. I don’t see how you’re not helping anyone. I guess THC gets a special treatment.

There truly is no honour among thieves after all.

Небо мне не предел..

• Lol cry us a river. Honor? Special treatment?Really?

All you guys been doing is beating your chests, saying everyone sucks, disrespecting people and now you cry when being given your just desserts

..And that is the Final Word.

• saying everyone sucks

Not everyone, but those who are on forum saying they are not:)))

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• you can't be more wrong in last few weeks bedlem went on more thc regions and took them then on webs

True that, bedlam did start taking thc regions now, but erm, hello, you did spend almost 3 weeks settling only our regions instead taking back what thc took from you. You didnt take our region (still emporia is ours, i am not saying that you wont take it, but time already lost) and you lost almost 50+ cp on that region already, with that amount of cp vs thc small pop region you could have +120 vp per day like for 2 weeks already, do the math by ur self pls. i have no idea who is doing coordination in your ally for settling (i hope its not Ele), but he is terrible on that, we understood that since the beginning when you were walled during the try to cate down towns in corduba.

Cry some more

||;(;( are u happy now?!! Look what you made me do:((

Our main force is settling

I still think Heathens are better on that heh. Aurora i cant see time on your log, did you attack them after or before my attacks on you?

Post was edited 3 times, last by Kazah ().

• Web, you are contacting the wrong players in THC to join Web. Blablabla , you are good players nobody else (2 ammon and paratoinon players), blablabla, after what Aurora said about THC, blablabla, we have room for 2 how convenient blablabla.

• Web, you are contacting the wrong players in THC to join Web. Blablabla , you are good players nobody else (2 ammon and paratoinon players), blablabla, after what Aurora said about THC, blablabla, we have room for 2 how convenient blablabla.

Its not web contacting your players, but 1 guy who is trolling you:) we do not invite any one from the map.

ps amon is ours already.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kazah ().

• Looks like Web will win in the end

not if they let me keep cheifing villas so easily :P

or wait....sorry I forgot, this account is doing nothing. Right Kazah? :P

The funny thing is....before he started talking so much, our account was pretty occupied on blowing through THC in lilybaum....but I guess THC can thank his rants for refocusing us on disputed web regions :) :)

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• or wait....sorry I forgot, this account is doing nothing. Right Kazah?

?( 25 days left, disney took 1 town from not very active web account, and he post that on forum. Congrats yay! Ye, sorry, dude, now i cant call you a usless account with wasted potential, now it seems worthwile to call you da best player of the server!

blowing through THC in lilybaum

You mean you took 4 towns there from inactive players as well? While thc are fighting with us on all of their regions? Where were you when they got pon with us? Rly blowing through:) Rumors about mighty disney will spread among generations ^^

P.s.

I know, that you got butthurt. So lets keep trolling you. How many villas you got from me friend? I got 2 from you. So...thats 2 more then you got from me :D

Post was edited 5 times, last by Kazah ().

• lol sounds like having to recapture EA has Kazah triggered. Say what you will, but when playing catch up to THC, losing 100 points even for a day does hurt. Or was losing EA part of your master plan as well? makes sense.

Nobody said DP was the best :P nor do we pretend to be. I just love calling you out on the spin you put on everything. your worse than those facebook bots that spread misinformation.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• sounds like

triggered

Ye, thats how it looks like. Its not me, who called my towns in your name. Thanks tho.

misinformation

What misinformation i am spreading?

but when playing catch up to THC

2bad, that i am not lol :D

• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20

• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20