• Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• no one should ever doubt all vills are captured from Web are vills of inactive players, both at the beginning of the round and at the end...looks like half of the ally is inactive...but this doesn't prevent them all from urgently settling in Emerita... dunno, what's a rush ;)

maybe Basta! will help THC lower pop in web-captured regions of Africa

Redking365 ...if you have a runny nose or your boss yelled at you, blame me, don't be shy :)

Happy Valentine's Day! <3:*<3

• Will totally do, I always envy the attention Kazah gives to your posts :)

Happy valentines day!<3<3<3

well, he's like a real macho keeps his word, what i'm endlessly happy about :) ah, actually i like people who can troll so subtly :thumbup:Kazah has got a lot to learn, but dude isn't without abilities:)

• Out with a bang

Well that was fun! the follow up broke through the surviving defense and took 800 pop off the villa.

Our intention was to take out a ton of defense...and I think we did that. Will be hard to replace those horses with only 3 weeks left....but its been a fun server so far! last few weeks have been action packed.

Hispalis was an absolute bloodbath....

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• They don't chose the winner. They played true to themselves. They took regions from both alliances for their own interest.

If your team had been more kind and friendly we would all give you a standing ovation for your strength and strategy.

Both Bedlam and Web have been the strongest and most solid alliances of this server

• Congratulations THC.

Bedlam decided that they’d rather see you as victors.

Honestly, we are still fighting THC as well...and taking regions from them faster. but yes, i don't speak for everyone but certainly we at DP would rather see THC win.

it all comes down to sportsmanship? respect? While WEB has some very strong players, yourself included, the general attitude on the forums was one of vitriol and disrespect towards us as a team and as individual players.

THC? except for Aurora, almost all were polite and cool in our interactions with them. so yea, it was a no brainer really. Even aurora was polite (but possibly nuts....?)

A ton of respect to WEB though, even knowing I will get flamed by Kazah and crew after this post. you guys fought hard....we knew the way to really hurt you while you were fighting two fronts is to simply remove as much of your ability to defend yourself in key future battles by smashing through as much as we could. Hopefully it worked, still 3 weeks to go and many more soldiers to die before we find out defnitively.

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Congratulations THC.

I would even prefer to see Trump create a Travian account and win the server before seeing web win.

Nothing but insults, unethical behavior and poor sportsmanship from the first day. Great players with great leaders but terrible people.

A good dose of reaping what you sow. Hopefully you dont come back to .com realm.

• They don't chose the winner.

They do.

If your team had been more kind and friendly we would all give you a standing ovation for your strength and strategy.

We don’t care about receiving gratifications. We care about performance. And we know that we performed at (almost) our best. And we know that we will keep improving. Given the chance, don’t expect that we would be more friendly, this is a war game.

Honestly, we are still fighting THC as well...and taking regions from them faster. but yes, i don't speak for everyone but certainly we at DP would rather see THC win.

It’s your choice, we accept that, even if we disagree with it.

it all comes down to sportsmanship? respect? While WEB has some very strong players, yourself included, the general attitude on the forums was one of vitriol and disrespect towards us as a team and as individual players.

THC? except for Aurora, almost all were polite and cool in our interactions with them. so yea, it was a no brainer really. Even aurora was polite (but possibly nuts....?)

A ton of respect to WEB though, even knowing I will get flamed by Kazah and crew after this post. you guys fought hard....

I am a member of Kazah’s crew. I don’t remember flaming anyone, a bit of rudeness here and there, but generally, I’d say most of us weren't overly hateful. Kazah is our leader, and we will stand by his side. He doesn’t speak for all of us however.

Anyway, at this point, we are fighting against the whole world basically. We can’t really win the server while Bedlam, THC, Heathens and Basta are having operas after operas against us. Too many fronts for us to be able to keep every region we took. Our deff rate is already through the roof.

And while we know that any alliance would crumble against us 1v1, Bedlam proved to be a stronger opponent than we initially thought, at least through sheer resilience.

GG

Небо мне не предел..

• Anyway, at this point, we are fighting against the whole world basically. We can’t really win the server while Bedlam, THC, Heathens and Basta are having operas after operas against us. Too many fronts for us to be able to keep every region we took. Our deff rate is already through the roof.

well now you play like bedlam had to play half of the server.

• Congratulations THC.

At least we did not have NAP with them for half a server ;) You still have chance to fix it though? I can tell you what to do ;)