• Aurora congrats on the sever win with THC. Other allies congrats for making it fun.

Thank you. We were not the strongest , but happy that a non premade alliance made it to victory. Some core members of THC haven given all of it in the last days, especially the lithuanians.

In what team did you play Redking ?

• should there be a gold free version 26

1. yes (19) 73%
    2. no (7) 27%

As this server draws to its inevitable close and we wonder what we are going to do with left over buckets, bandages, troops etc ... and weigh the cost of our entertainment with ephemeral and imaginary troops on our bank statements, (for those who spent far too much on gold)... it is worth sitting back and viewing the true winner in this game

Do you think there should be a gold free server offered?.. this has been a theme since I first started many, many years ago with the first version of the game

Do you think pay-to-win has spoilt the game?

let me know what you think please

• usually on any travian server play several alliances, and therefore geopolitics is so important here, regardless of version... ofc, troops fight but it's geopolitics that wins server because it includes strategy, tactics, economics and socium on a regional map... the main goal of geopolitics is to gain control over regions and troops are only a tool for this, very important but not the only one and to win round you need to consider all the components of geopolitics... if the alliance incorrectly defines its geopolitical goals or doesn't understand at all that everything works only together, it may lose to a less prepared team while being a candidate for victory and having a better army and coordination on the server ... and then you can console yourself all you want with stories about how you fought perfectly and you just didn’t have enough time ... such an approach may prevent you from winning in the next round and it doesn’t matter that a less prepared team took advantage of the confrontation between two stronger teams, it's provided by a game scenario and is same tool giving victory as troops ... David defeated the arrogant and incredibly strong Goliath not because he was more agile, and Goliath was clumsy in his armor, it's clear that in close combat he would have killed David with one blow and understanding it, David didn't engage in close combat and killed Goliath the only possible way and weapon ... yeah, ofc and the Powers helped... who could do without them :saint:

and don't forget the forum is part of geopolitics ... almost the whole server to be rude and humiliate rivals on forum telling what they are worthless compared to you and then at the finish to be surprised they don't help you get the leader's yellow t shirt ... just unreal stupidity at the cost of victory... and yes, in spite 'we wanted a real action, we have done it' strong teams come not only to fight but to win this is the sense and the nerve of military battles otherwise it's just a gym

well, my forecast didn't come true...but the hope was justified... but some kind of ambivalent feeling ... perhaps i don't like to lose either... even in forecasts :)

as for the winners, they won and that says it all...well done, THC Basta and especially Aurora:thumbup:

Gratz

Do you think there should be a gold free server offered?.. this has been a theme since I first started many, many years ago with the first version of the game

Do you think pay-to-win has spoilt the game?

let me know what you think please

i don't think that p2w definitely spoils the game, rather it makes sense to make the impact of gold on the gameplay is not so obvious to attract more players and give hope to newcomers...last summer on ru-forum i offered to launch a test server with gold acting as part of the auction, of the Gold club and Travian plus... all other privileges are bought for game silver, which the hero would bring more often from adventures, troops merge for silver or resources and forward troops is canceled to balance off and def troops... i was answered mostly by players using gold and they didn't like my idea :D

• I don't have a problem with that guy getting rich. If I started a gaming company I'd certainly hope to accumulate enough wealth for at least two generations.

About gold, I wouldn't want to play a server where plus account and gold club are not available. It'll however be interesting to see a server without the hero items and resource bonus.

• Congratulations to all on the completion of this server. On this server, everyone could get what they came for. A lot of battles and intrigue until the last days make this server special.

Congratulations to THC on winning.

All players with the fact that they took part in this extraordinary action.

I am sure everyone was able to take something useful with them

Good luck to everyone in the next battles !!!

• Good luck all and thanks for the memories! was one of the funnest servers from start to finish that I have had in ages.

I'll be taking a lengthy break, possibly till the next special....but then again if i had a dollar for everytime i said i would quit travian....well i would have a lot of gold :P

The artist formerly known as Disney Princess

Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find...

The Three Amigos!

• Life changes.. I've never celebrated someone elses victory, but this time I may do it freely. Heh.

P.S. Bedlam and Heathens still suck, be happy that you ended up in TOP5 bunch of egocentric wannabes.

• Life changes.. I've never celebrated someone elses victory, but this time I may do it freely. Heh.

P.S. Bedlam and Heathens still suck, be happy that you ended up in TOP5 bunch of egocentric wannabes.

lol. you talk too much. show up next round with your team and put your money where your mouth is.

..And that is the Final Word.

• We need to see your last attack , 500k off points is impressive . Have you followed something home ? owner

It was really impressive. so sorry you won't be able to see it, because I deleted all the logs

РАТЬ!

• lol. you talk too much. show up next round with your team and put your money where your mouth is.

You talked a lot and you showed nothing, nothing to expect from wannabes like you, sorry. Even with money you cannot achieve something, meh, even your comebacks in forums were as bad as you in game mostl ikely.

• Of course you can't share a report where you are inflating your off points.

Same for Manchu, have not seen a single report from him. #1 off was stolen from Disney.

call the police immediately, robbery of the year after all

if you have not seen something, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist

respect to four dudes at a Disney princess

РАТЬ!

• finally i can really congratulate the winners of this server. Congratulations THC . Aurora ghosted us twice while we were a bit less active, costed us quite some offence lol, never went for the hamvill so lost about 30k cav and 30 k mercs (rip). Those ghostings were a wake up call for us, after that we only lost troops attacking thc and Web.If i had to vote for best player of this server, i would vote for you Aurora! Hope some server we can join forces. 8)