• finally i can really congratulate the winners of this server. Congratulations THC . Aurora ghosted us twice while we were a bit less active, costed us quite some offence lol, never went for the hamvill so lost about 30k cav and 30 k mercs (rip). Those ghostings were a wake up call for us, after that we only lost troops attacking thc and Web.If i had to vote for best player of this server, i would vote for you Aurora! Hope some server we can join forces. 8)

Thanks a lot :love:8o

Greetins and kisses from France (Ski Holidays)

• Of course you can't share a report where you are inflating your off points.

Same for Manchu, have not seen a single report from him. #1 off was stolen from Disney.

I also think Disney # 1 ... i've never seen an attacker who doesn't want to show of such an impressive log ... but at the end of the round some players don’t want to take the troops into reality and they make attacks by agreement and thereby lower points of players who got them in honest battles with the enemy ... funny not so long ago we talked with Kazah at the ru-forum about this...he doesn't consider such actions as something dishonest however as well as some of his teammates ... but these points aren't equal ... tho maybe i'm wrong and such concepts of honor have long been outdated for some players

• Stolen top places.... Any new jokes that will follow up after this? They had whole round to prove themselves as #1, now crying about 'something that would have happened if happened'.. Bedlam reached next level.. Are they going to cry about future servers they won't win now too?

Shieesh, when I saw Bedlam crying over bunch of things this wasn't one of them LOL!

Maybe time to grow up and stop acting as "OH NOES GONNA TELL MA MOMMIE BOUT U" type of posts.. oh nvm, was thinking that I'm talking with grow ups, sadly.

• Congrats to THC, you are winning one of the greatest servers on .com from begining of Anniversary rounds. Aurora, hugs and kisses for you :)

Congrats to WEB, ,guys i don't remember so intense server in many years. You are great team.

Congrats to Bedlam, Friends, i am extremely happy about drama-free server :) you are awesome!

Kras

aka Ailqk Team

aka ordinary noob

• You’re already the joke.

Dam it must hurt, but I don't feel anything, since your attempts to insult or idk what to do are as bad as you in game. Sorry. GL in the future rounds, maybe you will win war against Natars someday!

That moment when only thing they can do is to dislike with -1 :D Huh, too weak for this world, too weak. Have fun crying with your -1, it doesn't hurt me, just it's sad to see that I'm talking with vegetables, literally.

On the other note, "YATA YATA Super Star" Wishmaster also joined the graduation party, weird, I thought he now has to work his whole time to 'IMPROVE' a dead game that his buddies manage to screw up and then look for excuses, causes and other nonsense, eh...

Bummer, most of the 'Forum users' shouldn't be even considered as something, due to their ignorance and incompetence, but somehow Travian needs 'such people' to keep their 'power' LOL! German company after all.

After all this 'lil girl drama' posts/cries and so on...

Advice to majority of these 'forum stars, forum drama queens and so on' - get your personality over your ego and it will be fine, if your ego will ruin your personality then just shut up and squeze your cheeks and sit silently if you cannot stand other people positions. You all are just like everyone else - noone as you see them, but you try to act like the stupidest stars in this land where noone gives a crap about it.

Cheers!

• Oh, so now you have to disparage someone you clearly know nothing about all because you perhaps got rejected for a trip to Munich? Maybe if you worked on your spoken English and stopped saying vaguely racist or stereotypical stuff in forum, you might get a chance to be noticed. Not to mention your entire post is dripping with jealousy.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Oh, so now you have to disparage someone you clearly know nothing about all because you perhaps got rejected for a trip to Munich? Maybe if you worked on your spoken English and stopped saying vaguely racist or stereotypical stuff in forum, you might get a chance to be noticed. Not to mention your entire post is dripping with jealousy.

Dam you try so hard, would give you a cookie for that effort to trying to insult me. And sorry to inform you, but I'm never jealous to a stupid majority who you belong to, so have fun feeling smart and precious, I prefer being my own instead of licking someones else *something* just to be considered as a part of it, but you seem to enjoy it.

"vaguely racist and stereotypical stuff".. I mean it's not first and most likely not the last time when you can only take victims role... ok got it you are hurt by my approrpiate language when you cannot make a single proper statement without thinking about insult, what's more you've been insulting for quite some time in various ways, but since these 'PRO MODERATORS' support and encourage such behaviour of yours, I see tendency that you will keep continue doing that... I've insulted your poor ego and pride without a single insult or racist statement, now you probly will cry about it forever, have fun idc.. and no I've never tried to get into this garbage 'WANNABE PRIDE CONTEST TO BE APPROVED BY A COMPANY THAT GIVES NO CARE ABOUT ITS GAME'.

As a final note, you are nothing, zero, empty space... So why should I get bothered by nothing? Enjoy your stay in your imaginary utopian world dude, you seriously should understand yourself only in your head.

• Dam you try so hard, would give you a cookie for that effort to trying to insult me. And sorry to inform you, but I'm never jealous to a stupid majority who you belong to, so have fun feeling smart and precious, I prefer being my own instead of licking someones else *something* just to be considered as a part of it, but you seem to enjoy it.

"vaguely racist and stereotypical stuff".. I mean it's not first and most likely not the last time when you can only take victims role... ok got it you are hurt by my approrpiate language when you cannot make a single proper statement without thinking about insult, what's more you've been insulting for quite some time in various ways, but since these 'PRO MODERATORS' support and encourage such behaviour of yours, I see tendency that you will keep continue doing that... I've insulted your poor ego and pride without a single insult or racist statement, now you probly will cry about it forever, have fun idc.. and no I've never tried to get into this garbage 'WANNABE PRIDE CONTEST TO BE APPROVED BY A COMPANY THAT GIVES NO CARE ABOUT ITS GAME'.

As a final note, you are nothing, zero, empty space... So why should I get bothered by nothing? Enjoy your stay in your imaginary utopian world dude, you seriously should understand yourself only in your head.

Yep. You’re definitely salty.

..And that is the Final Word.