WW No Starvation Bug

• On Com1 we have found that when WW reaches 0 crop, no starvation occurs.

We have reported the issue in game 15 days ago with no action yet taken. The bug is now being actively exploited by others.

I believe this has been posted on other gameworlds and has something to do with this update:

Change to starvation system

Can we please get a speedy resolution to this?

Ameno   Ridder Huma

Thanks!

• The starvation bug was fixed yesterday on com1 and if the issue is still there, please report it to game support.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• since we are here :

1) we, SGR, on ts1.travian.com, ask a formal investigation, since we always starved troops in the WW since the moment we took it up to today.

So we want to know why it happened with us. This is an official request, we have nothing to hide

2) we officially request to close the other thread

SGR Cheating Tactics EXPOSED

and submit a request for punishments for violations of the Terms , that expressly forbid defamation

Waiting for a written confirmation @Riddler Huma

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• In game ticket submitted as well.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• I agree with the requests above.

I also would like a formal explanation/investigation with information on how each WW on the game world was effected by the bug.

And I would also like appropriate action to rectify the issues caused by the bug including any violation of Terms that are found.

• Well Vices WW haven’t had a single second of starvation since day 195 when I submitted my first ticket to TG about this so it’s not like we had any real advantages here.

• Whether you had advantage or not and how long it lasted is not on us to discuss or speculate. The fact is that there was a serious issue with the server that we weren't aware of. Our WW team claims there was a constant threat of starvation on our side. And I know how many MMs and skype warnings about starvation we had. We demand official investigation on this issue - when it started, what were its effects and everything else concerning it. We need to hear what TG has to say about this.

And there's also that small detail about the way we found out about it and that interesting thread your alliance member created. We need to get this cleared once and for all.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

• Ok, so you just accidently could not feed -2 million in your WW since we had 3 scoutings of you having zero crop the same day. SGR must be really, really bad this round. You should all be ashamed if you can’t help your WW better than that.

• I personally have nothing to be ashamed of. And I would like to hear what happened. This thread is about starvation bug and not about situation in SGR or your interpretation of it. For further mudslinging, please chose another thread. There's enough to pick from. But please, let's try to keep this one clean.

• I just don’t know what you want investigated? TG claims to have solved the issue. I have no idea if they did or not since our WW have not run out of crop since I reported it day 195. There really is nothing to investigate because Im not stupid, I didn’t report a bug to TG and then abuse it.

• If it is judged as abuse of bug, it will be dealt in-game, and not on forum.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Thank you, Ridder Huma . Do you have an estimated time on how long it will take? Since we are in active end-game every second matters.

Ticker This is a serious thread involving an in-game bug. You have stated many times that you do not play on the server. I do not see that you have anything to contribute here. Please take your trolling to the other thread.

• Ridder Huma Can you please provide us with a time frame? I put in my ingame ticket on the matter more than 2 days ago now and the only response was we will look into it. It is pretty significant impact on the credibility of s1 if only one team experienced starvation at their wonder, which SGR did, and the other is reporting that they did not.

How is it possible that this was a known bug but not publicly announced so that everyone was on an even playing field? Or why did travian not delay our endgame if they KNEW about this beforehand? Given the significance of this issue, I believe we deserve to be better informed on the status of this issue.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• Ticker This is a serious thread involving an in-game bug. You have stated many times that you do not play on the server. I do not see that you have anything to contribute here. Please take your trolling to the other thread.

(facepalm) Where did you get that idea? I clearly stated that I play for SGR and that I played there last round too. For someone who is the (self-)appointed spokesperson of the smartest group of players in the com1 universe you need to work on your reading and comprehension skills. Besides, whether I play on a particular server or not does not exclude me from discussing serious game matters on forum.

As far as the ww starvation bug goes, since this is why we are here, first of all, I would like to thank you personally for getting this out in the open. We never even knew that the bug existed until you told us. I was informed that the existence of the bug is confirmed in game too and that the effects of the bug are being investigated for all sides involved. I hope our leadership continues to collaborate with customer support and I also hope for faster response from CS since we are so close to the finish line and this kind of bug can not be ignored or swept under the rug.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ticker ().

• Great, since you are closing threads, can you check the one we asked to be revised almost a week ago Sove   Ridder Huma

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ticker ().

• Optimist it will be revised ? is one week I sent immediately a pm to the very mod that first posted in this thread, but I never got an answer.

I was taught , long time ago, that it was a matter of being polite and good education, to answer to questions.

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL