WW No Starvation Bug

• Oh, I'm young and inexperienced in Travian world. And I like to check things for myself. Currently, I'm following the response time of forum mods on different subjects. It's an ongoing investigation, so I won't share my findings yet :)

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• Hello,

The bug is related to a rare bug, and as soon it was reported, not only on COM1, but all game worlds worldwide were checked and crop consumption got recalculated. Unfortunately, we do not have any details about how many villages were affected, but there were a few cases worldwide. But now that the issue that caused the bug got fixed, this will not happen again in the future.

We apologize for any inconvenience the starvation bug have caused.

Your Travian: Legends Team

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• I guess this is the last of it about the bug.

Well, I can fight the enemy in game, but I can't fight the game itself.

Although it was fun to play it again and I'm glad I got the chance to meet some wonderful people, the game has changed so much over the years to the point that it can't be played without serious money. And I choose to spend my money elsewhere and not on a faulty product.

I wish good luck to all players who decide to stay loyal to it. TG doesn't deserve you.

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• I guess we can safely say that the bug was never fixed and the thing escalated. Now we know why we never got the answers we asked for.:SIf you had fixed it, you would not have anything to hide. Tsk, tsk, Travian Games, tsk, tsk...

I'm fluent in sarcasm.

• It is the least of their worries now. ^^Because they didn't fix it. Of course they had data, but wasn't in their interest to share because they would have to compensate. So the bugs kept spreading like plague until the whole game crashed. Or they tried to fix it and failed and made this happen. Which also makes them liars since they claimed it was fixed. I hope they are forced to pay the damage now. To all worlds ^^

I'm fluent in sarcasm.