+1 speed for Gaul catapults

• na catapult is not possible, all tribe have same speed on captapult all catapult have the same strenght to destroy buildings, and all catapult have the same training time, they can change everything, but never they will change catapult for only 1 tribe

Of course it's possible.

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• if not possible, why are chiefs already +1 ?

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• as i said, catapult of all tribes have same speed, construction time, and power of destruction, they will not touch catapult

for chief is not the same, all chief have specifications, Roman have better to decrease loyalty, teutons are cheapers to train, gauls are faster, Huns can have 3 on every village ... really not the same

• Huns can have 3 on every village .

And are super RNG based (being able to lower more then roman if lucky) & having +1 speed :D

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• as i said, catapult of all tribes have same speed, construction time, and power of destruction, they will not touch catapult

for chief is not the same, all chief have specifications, Roman have better to decrease loyalty, teutons are cheapers to train, gauls are faster, Huns can have 3 on every village ... really not the same

Improving the construction would destroy the balance.

Improving the power would destroy the balance.

Improving the speed wouldn't destroy the challange (there wouldn't be any world-hammer gaul thank to that +1) but it would give a purpose to the gaul hammer.

Because, let's tell the truth, right now gaul hammer is pointless.

• a86d27f81ad1e3a39820543b8a4de61c.png

Actually when u run Great barrack stable and workshop 24/7 with catapult no matters which tribe u have ^^

Do you realize that the same effort, applied in a different tribe, would have given a way better hammer?

I'm not looking for expection. I'm looking on normality.

And, if not for a screen in the signature, only 2% of the player go with a gaul hammer. Because it's not convenient, and this is a matter of fact.

The fact that someone goes for gaul hammer doesn't deny the fact that gaul hammers are disadvantaged. And it's a fact.

• Of course you can do Gaul hammers, but truth is that, given the same effort, a Roman or teuton one will be better.

So instead of making gauls competitive offensively, giving trebuchets +1 speed would just make them strategically diferent. They would stil produce least att/time and be the worse offense tribe.

Gauls are all about speed, so this change would make sense. Why do chieftains have +1 speed than chiefs and senators?

.pt4: Maximus :teu01:/.fr3: Medianus :rom02:/.fr6: Minimus :rom03:/.ptp: Medianus:egy02:/.as7: Minimus :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: Azor Ahai :hun01:

.as4: Pissed Pigeons

Post was edited 1 time, last by FanatiK ().

• Exactly. I'm not trying to make Gauls the new best offensive tribe but some Gauls at the borders with boots could give them atleast a new strategic advantage.

A reason to play Gauls offensively is better then NO reason to play them offensively.

Twee keer naar rechts is hetzelfde als achteruit

• i never played gauls, but based on how many ppl playing egyptians in codex victoria, yes, im for it - gauls +1 cata speed.

So it would be def/fast tribe, with offense posibilities

Maybe we will see new strategies, mobility is the most powerful in many games in hands of good players.

Still i think its very little boost, so test it TT.