Travian Customer Support Fails Once Again

• I have sent multiple messages regarding the starvation issue and the only response I have received thus far is: there is nothing we can tell you and it has been fixed. I asked that a thorough and complete investigation as to the what, when and how s1 endgame has been effected by this issue. They said they could provide me with ZERO information regarding this matter. Nothing, they gave me ZERO information.

Georgi instead gives me the email to send in complaints. :rolleyes:

Travian horrible customer service at its finest. Nothing to see here, move along. We may have just ruined your endgame after your team spent thousands of dollars on the server, but we OWE you nothing. Travian, you owe us a well run server.

WILD: Always Ready, Already Loyal, Always WILD!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• We may have just ruined your endgame after your team spent thousands of dollars on the server, but we OWE you nothing. Travian, you owe us a well run server.

How did this bug ruin your endgame?
    I thought not starving def was a good thing :/

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Troll this thread all you want Loffe and the rest of you muppets. I am assuming in RL you are not all as dense as you put yourself out to be.

This is me publicly calling out Travian for their lack of responsiveness to my direct messages regarding a legitimate concern.

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack"

• How did this bug ruin your endgame?
    I thought not starving def was a good thing :/

Looks like vices may have noticed the bug first and have had no qualms about using it for themselves, whilst trying to throw SGR under the bus over something we have had no control of. I do commend Sgr for doing the right thing and reporting the issue, just sad it has to fall on deaf ears as it has a huge impact on our endgame:(

• I do agree the bug is a big deal, but i don't understand how it affects your endgame.

if you didnt use it, great?
    If you did use it, not great for the server but great for you.

VICE apperantly reported it pre EG even.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• ohh loffe you are a tad bit slow arent you?

This will give them an excuse to shift the blame elsewhere for their loss despite mega zerging lol.

• I do agree the bug is a big deal, but i don't understand how it affects your endgame.

if you didnt use it, great?
    If you did use it, not great for the server but great for you.

VICE apperantly reported it pre EG even.

We are enemies, don't like each other, we each think that the other lies all the time and are cry babies, blah, blah.... but the simple fact is

Just like you do not believe us when we say SGR didn't know, I do not believe you when you say VICES didn't abuse it.

And this issue was not created by you or I, it was created by Travian. Travian is responsible for addressing this situation.

• This is not about winning a server anymore. Any server, not even the infamous Com 1. It's about selling a faulty product and refusing to deal with your customers. The bug, or whatever they call it, was swept under the rug and the only thing we hear now is "it was fixed". Well, for the money we give them, we deserve at least an answer on what happened during many weeks that it was there. Because it seems that it didn't take few hours or a day or two to fix it, but a lot, lot longer. So if it didn't have any effect on the endgame, show us the numbers that say so. If you have nothing to hide and everything is peachy, why hide it?

Someone may ask why are people so irritated by a silly game issue? Why is it such a big deal? Because it happens all the time. Whether it is a ban or a bug or anything that may result on them taking responsibility and admitting their mistakes, they just shut down the talks.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

• Looks like vices may have noticed the bug first and have had no qualms about using it for themselves, whilst trying to throw SGR under the bus over something we have had no control of. I do commend Sgr for doing the right thing and reporting the issue, just sad it has to fall on deaf ears as it has a huge impact on our endgame:(

No! We notice the bug while we had a hammer parked in WW (150k clubs should be the firts to die with crop 0). We did not use it and we report it immediately in game, to be checked and fixed. After that we was enough careful to have crop in WW granary all the time. We are not idiots, playing with such a but can be very dangerous. We reported in game again when we noticed the scouts report with 0 crop in SGR WW. After that they told us the bug was fixed.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Is there a Mod around? This discussion should be moved to the already existing thread:

SGR Cheating Tactics EXPOSED

Pull your head in, this isn't the blame crappy bugs on sgr thread.

Did SGR cause the bug ?

Or did SGR report the bug when it was found to be an issue ?

Of course these are all rhetorical questions. This thread is about addressing the issue with the game as opposed to trying to level the blame for something that is out of sgr's control.

Many of us like me paid good money to play here. And rely on tg to be responsible for cleaning up bugs in the system and manage travian in a way so as to not interfere with or hamper our gameplay.

It's not Sgr's job to police and handle these issues alone. And Certainly no time to be using this as an old excuse to beat the just blame sgr for it drum.

• While discussing the bug itself is okay, cheating accusations and attacks towards the staff and other players are not. As this thread is veering towards the latter two with multiple posts being deleted, I will be closing this thread.

A thread regarding the bug only already exists here. Any further attacks and accusations of cheating may result in warnings, which may lead to account bans.