Monthly Report

• Hey Guys,

I made this statistical report for the current situation Codex Victoria at the end of the first month. I only included the basic stats (none of the shady stuff) but you'll be able to judge the current situation using them.

If there are any corrections to be made, please send me an IGM or you can reply here.

https://docs.google.com/presen…ZLitrTgw/edit?usp=sharing

Ts.7 Night Wing (Air~)

Ts.9 Kuuka (WEIRD)

Ts.70 Legacy (NE-Storm)

Ts.2 Zeus (Nemesis)

Ts.7 Assassin Hybrid (DW)

Ts.8 Zeus (VR)

Ts.8 Lord Zeus (TW)

Ts.2 (Qualifiers)Lord Zeus (Ghetto)

Ts.2 (Finals) Trinity (Ghetto)

Ts. 8 (Closed Beta) Omega (Team-VR)

Codex Victoria Lord Zeus (!BE!)

• Thank you for the review.

Genuinely a server that for a change could go in so many directions, with multiple teams having a potential shot at winning.

Bedlam with a lot of attack points and big accounts but little secured regions, not close in many and falling behind in VP. Will they be able to get the regions and catch up?

Web out infront showing they'll do anything required to get the VP. Can they hold onto the lead for the whole round?

COM the 3rd ranked ally, I dont know much about them, waiting for their profile page to load to learn a bit about them. Definitely another contender.

LzMz unit with 4 times the amount of accounts of most teams. Do they have the leadership and organisation to mobilize their masses and have a genuine shot?

Heathens with prior credentials and a good looking squad working hard at it. Will their choice of starting quad be their biggest challenge?

TH quietly working away. Already 6 secured regions, the most daily VP. 120 allied accounts and the unique boots already. With everyone else occupied could TH storm ahead down in Africa?

AUKE with a smaller squad size but 4 secured regions already. Can they find their own spaces on the map?

Much more interesting than many servers. Will a team give in to making deals for easy regions? Will a team try to fight everyone and win through force alone and will that overconfidence cost them?

Hopefully we can keep it civil and have a good round.

• Yes, I was interested particularly in how Web and TH were quietly securing regions while the other top guilds were bickering among themselves. Should be really interesting to see how things work out.

Ts.7 Night Wing (Air~)

Ts.9 Kuuka (WEIRD)

Ts.70 Legacy (NE-Storm)

Ts.2 Zeus (Nemesis)

Ts.7 Assassin Hybrid (DW)

Ts.8 Zeus (VR)

Ts.8 Lord Zeus (TW)

Ts.2 (Qualifiers)Lord Zeus (Ghetto)

Ts.2 (Finals) Trinity (Ghetto)

Ts. 8 (Closed Beta) Omega (Team-VR)

Codex Victoria Lord Zeus (!BE!)

• so a small update from my noobish uninformed close minded perspective:

- Bedlam quietly simming their hammers and letting the smaller neighbour allies grow before chiefing them... and everyone else hoping to not be their first targets and running SE or far NE (and in the mean time crying that Bedlam had lucky with position in the map.. yeah right!)

- Heathens in clear burnout after a server win, no vision, no hope among their leaders, zero effective plan to deal with it so far...

- Web, famously absent in the first weeks from the raiders tops, with 33 egyptians and 8 gauls, and only 5 teutons and 4 huns among their ranks, will be a top team for either com or heathens to merge and form a combative group. alone, their only chance is to sim it up in the most occupied zone of the map... looks gloomy, apart from the merge scenario..

- COM, spread in the map pointing in all directions and getting almost none besides its spawn... rumours say leadership is absent or thinks that artifacts will spawn in day 100 of the server.. mass desertions or deletes in their near future?

- TH divided between merging with every small group and player to get regions done and doing their own thing, through Africa, slowly getting closer to bedlam in the map...will they be their first target?

- Load, loading...

• woohoo we have no hope!

celebrations all round!

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• Its is a good analysis id say. However you are wrong about Web, just because they are not raiding does not mean they cant do it. I believe they can make up for all that by using their egyptian capitals and pumping troops out fast. The end story remains that securing the capital plays a more important long term goal rather than immediate raiding and attacks.

• Its is a good analysis id say. However you are wrong about Web, just because they are not raiding does not mean they cant do it. I believe they can make up for all that by using their egyptian capitals and pumping troops out fast. The end story remains that securing the capital plays a more important long term goal rather than immediate raiding and attacks.

i agree... was just trying to troll everyone... couldnt find a reason to troll bedlam unfortunately, but i guess now with load and pfu and auke and others as their neighbours, they are clearly losing momentum and will all quit after losing their hammers on oasis and natars..

now seriously, i believe in the potential of sma groups, it just takes 3 or 4 dedicated players and some team work to take out a couple of hammers... that wont shut down bedlam but will make it a little bit more human, just a little,before gold and hospital recovers it all again in two hours and sixteen minutes

as for web, they keep very focused in VP regions, and ur right, if they pump crazy amounts of defense from egyptians accounts, they will be a huge adversary to everyone else...

• So COM and TH the first of the big teams to join up.

So now in that conglomerate we have TH + COM + K-RIF with a NAP with NOLA and ONES

Hooray for your bravery.

• They didnt call us in to their family:(

Dasfag: Fire and Sand, ts 20
    "- Если вы пришелец, откуда у вас северный акцент?
    - На многих планетах есть север"

Ts19 2017: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (1,7 миллиона офрейт)
    Ts20 2018: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (4 миллиона офрейт)

Ts19 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (2,5 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 атакующие :evil: (11,2 миллиона офрейт)

Ts20 2019: Топ 1 население :rolleyes: (53 деревни 47600 население)

• Lol Alliance - LOAD and Alliance - Heathens are in coalition. What a cowards lol. They are making off operation on us right now together:)) Its ok we can beat you all tho:)

It seems its not only com, who dont know how to play without x2 numbers.

• And see who is talking about numbers. How many accounts Web leadership controls?

200:D hurry up ele, i am sure they got place for your ally as well

• And see who is talking about numbers. How many accounts Web leadership controls?

victory by knock out! he is not moving, he looks in bad bad shape

😁😆

come on ELE, I know you are eager to send some hammers too, dont need to be too much, just a couple or two to help out the party... maybe everyone could join? COM, TH, are u there?

😁