Anglosphere 4 - Facts and Rumours

• Whales are the only thing keeping this dead game alive. Day 3 and not even 1500 accounts registered. Pathetic. The competition will be real on this server... X/

Can you stop whining like a child about this and play the game?...if you are on the server obviously :D

RO3 - Maximus

Qualification Tournament/2019 - Omu Paiangan

• Shut up bobby boy, dont you have 12 other servers to log into and worry about? I am not complaining about it as I am the one making a million silver once the helm sells.

There is no game to play here. The whales pay to win. I don't understand how people don't see that this is one of the most pay to win games out there. And with pathetic server populations its literally just pay them money, sim for 9 months, win the server. This game is a shell of its former self... over run by techs, bots and whales.

• Shut up bobby boy, dont you have 12 other servers to log into and worry about? I am not complaining about it as I am the one making a million silver once the helm sells.

There is no game to play here. The whales pay to win. I don't understand how people don't see that this is one of the most pay to win games out there. And with pathetic server populations its literally just pay them money, sim for 9 months, win the server. This game is a shell of its former self... over run by techs, bots and whales.

:D :D :D i must agree with you on some parts of your statement

RO3 - Maximus

Qualification Tournament/2019 - Omu Paiangan

• I have to agree with most of what you said, tbh...it has become a pay to win game.

.pt4: Maximus :teu01:/.fr3: Medianus :rom02:/.fr6: Minimus :rom03:/.ptp: Medianus:egy02:/.as7: Minimus :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: Azor Ahai :hun01:

.as4: Pissed Pigeons :teu01:/ .2019 Finals ?

• I've only spent 9 gold so far this server, and am currently sitting pretty darn well in the CP race. I know because of the general tab :p. Won't be settling first, second, or third, but will be competitive.

You can still make up for a lot of the golded advantage with activity. Activity > gold.

But, I do agree -- the advantages of gold in general are pretty absurd.

But, Kels, how long have you been complaining about that, and yet still playing :p. (Same for me :p)

1833077558343603260517.png
    Current server: Zugzwang on Anglosphere 4. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• I have completely changed the way I play now. Buy 0 gold, play a few weeks, smash up some stuff, ruin someone elses time on the server, hit the delete button and let the techbotwhales worry about end game crap.

• I have completely changed the way I play now. Buy 0 gold, play a few weeks, smash up some stuff, ruin someone elses time on the server, hit the delete button and let the techbotwhales worry about end game crap.

Sounds more fun tbh. Travian servers are too damn long, 100%.

Technically I haven't bought any gold either, yet... certainly haven't been bleeding it like some people. I'm upset I had to NPC once, otherwise I'd still be at only 6 gold spent, and that was the place to be.

Pretty sure you could play 'till the end of the server with that CP helm silver converted to gold though kels. If you wanted to. I could, anyway :p.

1833077558343603260517.png
    Current server: Zugzwang on Anglosphere 4. (For prior servers, see profile.)

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Wonder how much this Bubbles Helm would sell for..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• 4 duals? lol

Do you understand the meaning of word dual?

The convention in my circles (and as far as I've seen in US/Anglo/COM over the last 12 years) is anything more than 1 player on an account is a "dual account", even if it is more than 2 players total. Is it accurate to the strict definition of the word? Not at all but this is a game where we have our own lexicon. As evidence of this I point to Getter Tools which uses the term "duals" to refer to accounts with more than 1 player associated with it.