Villages switching for no reason

• For the last 2-3 weeks on Nordics 4 I've had a problem where my village keep switching from any other to a specific village (lets call it village A).

It seems to be random, but mainly happens around the time a raid comes home. It's also incredibly frustrating, as I cant use the 25% faster building from ads, because the village keep switching.

Removed all sitters and it still happens. I however had a 2 minute break from the switching after doing so. It still happens when troops don't come home or don't hit a target.

I doubt it's an intended "feature", looks more like a bug. I'm aware of 1 other person with the same issue but there might be more. Any clue what's causing this?

• It seems to be random, but mainly happens around the time a raid comes home.

Do you have multiple tabs of the game open? If you have one tab on the village with returning raids in dorf1, all other tabs will be switched back to that village.

You removed sitters - but do you have any duals? Otherwise, it might be worth considering changing your password.

• Do you have multiple tabs of the game open? If you have one tab on the village with returning raids in dorf1, all other tabs will be switched back to that village.

You removed sitters - but do you have any duals? Otherwise, it might be worth considering changing your password.

I do have duals, both confirmed Travian was closed for them. I only had 1 tab myself, so I doubt it's that. It however seem to be fixed now after the recent hotfix, but I havent had enough time to confirm it's not returning.

Seeing as it happened to multiple people, both solo accs and dual accs, I'm not sure if blaming it on outside interference of some sort is right. It felt more like a game issue.