Hello, thanks to the response to
I've been doing some research and calculations since then, and I've come to a list of things to do in the future, but I wanted to check with the community just in case.
My current situation is
Spawn -> Army1 -> Feeder1 -> Feeder2 -> Feeder 3 -> Army2
Res 10 Pal 10 Res 10 Res 10 Res 10 Nothing
Academy 10 Nothing
In this case if I understand the things I have to do is
1. Free up slot in Army 1
1) In Feeder 2(or any other feeder), Res 10 -> Res 20, Academy ->20, Research & train ONE chieftain
2) Use the chieftain to conquer viillage Army 1 -> This will fill the expansion slot in Feeder 2
2. Train 3 chieftains in Army 1
1) Pal 10 -> 20, Academy 10 -> 20,
2) research and train 3 chieftains
3. Build chiefing infra in Army 2
1) Res 0->10, Academy 0->20
2) Research and train 1 chieftain
4. Chief Feeder 4.
5. For future chiefs, build Res 10, Academy 20 and train 1 chieftain in the newvillage, and conquer with the 3 in Army 1 + 1 in thenew village.
6. If you want more chieftains, Res 10-> 20 in other villages and 1 additional chieftain to aid the conquer
Is this a correct calculation? I'm wondering because building a chieftain infra in each new village alone is quite time exhaustive.
7hours for residence 0->10, 39 hours for academy 0->20, 1 day for a chieftain, 36 hours for warehouses and granaries each, and because this assumes a lv 20 MB another 3 days for that.
So it will take 9 days only for building an infrastructure for each new village to be able to build a single chieftain conquer a new village...
That seems too long!