Com2 Banter!!!

• Ten are mediocre at best, Gunners proved that when they won com2 and made ten the laughing stock of the server. With ten deleting en mass.

This time Gunners is up against 4 wings of ne army, a wing of elite and that's just in one quad alone

Alright, this one has to stop :D I believe it was only Petrini and a couple of TEN players that played there because they wanted to kill time before com1. They never intended to finish that server and they deleted as com1 progressed some more. TEN intends to stay in com2 and luckily we're not coming back to com1 anytime soon or ever, so we're here to play with you all year :D

It would be good to see ten manage something without the help and support of other metas, they have some nice raiders but as a team I think they've got a long way to go before they reach the level of skill set required to win without another side doing most of the work for them.

Com1 they relied heavily on sgr, to carry them to victory. And relied on them again but fell well short.

I think Servers that are less competitive would no doubt serve as a better fit to help them emerge beyond a novice team.

This is a fair assessment of TEN. TEN never claimed to be gods at Travian. We've only been together for nearly three years, while VICES and SGR had what.. a decade of experience and playtime together? So of course it makes sense for TEN to rely on SGR.. While we did rely on them, I don't think anyone can say that SGR did not need TEN in last year's com1 either, the endgame was still pretty damn close even with our combined forces :D

So yeah, you're right. TEN needs more exposure to less competitive servers... like com2 :D I don't think any com server will come close to the competitiveness of com1, so we're gonna have plenty of exposure to less competitive servers from now on :D

All of this hate on TEN is looking like a bunch of Seniors picking on Freshmens/Sophomores, cmon guys take it easy :p

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019-current) - All-Might [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• Maybe the best way of TEN to win is to piggyback other alliance?

Let's form the supermeta in day 20 to secure the server with TEN as leader.

are you still salty cuz of last year's com1? :D

giphy.gif

• Nahhhhh. I only have short term memory.

I only remember you got a lvl 0 WW this year.

Funny I only remember dropping same-second level 100 World Wonders on your head :D

giphy.gif

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• Anyway, it is good to kill some time here before the next com1 starts.

And if TEN wins this round in com2, I will claim that it is because I never intend to finish this server as com1 progress.

I need a reason to hide my noob-ness.

• Alright, this one has to stop :D I believe it was only Petrini and a couple of TEN players that played there because they wanted to kill time before com1. They never intended to finish that server and they deleted as com1 progressed some more. TEN intends to stay in com2 and luckily we're not coming back to com1 anytime soon or ever, so we're here to play with you all year :D

This is a fair assessment of TEN. TEN never claimed to be gods at Travian.

Interestingly petrini07 was one of tens leaders in com2 that deleted just after he had his 150 15c cap zerod. Seems a bit convenient that he deleted just after he lost his capital esp when others who got hit soon followed, what was left was half a wing of ten players with no leaders, we kind of felt sorry for them:p. I don't blame you guys for not wanting to go back to com 1 tho.

com 2 may lack the big metas that your used too, that said I found com2 perhaps more competitive without the big metas in a good way, there's no hiding behind 300 other players getting bored here. Gow took on 3 metas I heard themselves, last time gunners won they ironically fought against God's and several other adversaries in quad before tackling eff meta with Armada and thp.

I think if your serious about tens move to com2 after com1, I can't really blame you. Quads are not polluted so much with pre made metas here, so more in quad fighting, chiefing, greater opportunities to farm and in a solid team of players means more fun too. And if it's different from the last ten presence on com 2 will be good to see.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat Man ().

• Gunnerz never fought against God's, I think those are a different alliance.

Just like one of the meta's GoW fought against was called Gunnerz last com2, but fake-gunnerz for sure

Yep assuming you mean the one with le frigo, daki and co, the ones we fought may not have been the ultimate gods, yet they still fought till the last pop so I give them a bit of credit for effort.

Last round many of us from Gunners went to join com1 or had a break. It's good to be back to com2 again. From what I heard gow didn't really have any comp last round..

• Yep assuming you mean the one with le frigo, daki and co, the ones we fought may not have been the ultimate gods, yet they still fought till the last pop so I give them a bit of credit for effort.

Last round many of us from Gunners went to join com1 or had a break. It's good to be back to com2 again. From what I heard gow didn't really have any comp last round..

The "gods" with frigo and so on were called GoDz, and haven't played for many years. frigo hasn't played since 2016. Hope that clears up the confusion ;)

• From what I heard gow didn't really have any comp last round..

They were the top raider and simmer from week 4 onwards until the end of server, only dropping the gold medal few times.

Now they will really face some organised alliances (Gunners, LG but definitely not TEN) and test their strength.

I think GoW has a very slim chance to win the server this round.

I'm putting all my bet on Gunners to win and also to TEN (if they piggyback on Gunners of course).

• They were the top raider and simmer from week 4 onwards until the end of server, only dropping the gold medal few times.

Now they will really face some organised alliances (Gunners, LG but definitely not TEN) and test their strength.

I think GoW has a very slim chance to win the server this round.

I'm putting all my bet on Gunners to win and also to TEN (if they piggyback on Gunners of course).

We're sorry for hurting your feelings last year 😗😙

Those two fat level 100 World Wonders must've been hard to take in :D

giphy.gif

• They were the top raider and simmer from week 4 onwards until the end of server, only dropping the gold medal few times.

LG getting too much props. Small group of good players yes, better players than me.

but the only thing they achieved in Com 6 was form a confed with SW and SE after week one. For no reason, the probably had 35 out of the top 50 accounts.

then when HmB offered resistance over time, “sure F it.. lets merge the top 3 alliances”

• LG getting too much props. Small group of good players yes, better players than me.

but the only thing they achieved in Com 6 was form a confed with SW and SE after week one. For no reason, the probably had 35 out of the top 50 accounts.

then when HmB offered resistance over time, “sure F it.. lets merge the top 3 alliances”

Great..another bunch of meta huggers don't forget to hug cwl too, tens eyes probably just lit up like Winni the pooh finding honey!

What do you reckon mist4 try to piggy back them for the win or make another ten wing first like ne army ?

• Great..another bunch of meta huggers don't forget to hug cwl too, tens eyes probably just lit up like Winni the pooh finding honey!

What do you reckon mist4 try to piggy back them for the win or make another ten wing first like ne army ?

Oh, we're hugging each other as we speak right now! I'm gonna send hugs to your way and Gunners as well:P

Seriously though, I'm not taking crap for "piggybacking" when everyone knows SGR couldn't have won by themselves either :D

giphy.gif

• Oh, we're hugging each other as we speak right now! I'm gonna send hugs to your way and Gunners as well:P

Seriously though, I'm not taking crap for "piggybacking" when everyone knows SGR couldn't have won by themselves either :D

Lol to be fair, sgr and ten were left with little choice unless they decided to lift there teching game..

Imo Ten, Gow, Gunners, LG could stand pretty well on there own perhaps even cwl and elite to a lesser extent without much help from others. Addicted/Addicts, warriors and fnu expect will put up a fight too.

NE army and fire some decent accounts but too big and unorganised, very spread and found in every quad but if they cut some fat and focus on a tighter cluster in the same quad, who knows.

• Really hope that this server will not turn into North vs South or East vs West situation.

Because I can foresee that either the South alliance or the East alliance will have a hard time winning.

• Really hope that this server will not turn into North vs South or East vs West situation.

Because I can foresee that either the South alliance or the East alliance will have a hard time winninG

Thats a really insightful/ smart comment. Based on.....