Com2 Banter!!!

• Salt and rage

Yes, there are too many salt and rage here.

Like Blitzkrieger is saying LG won com6 because they confed with SW and SE, they were meta-hugger.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

LG won because they have better skills.

They have the most players with 2nd village in com2 in 10 days.

yes chance for GoW to win is literally 0%

their fate is doomed with such bad leadership

Leadership?

Do you mean dictatorship?

• Yes is what I mean, but dont forget kids: Napoleon was a dictator too :)

• With members in every quad they must be thinking there going to set the server on fire :p

In other news cwl have just had a full revelation and lg have become a great micky mouse. Must be something in the water over in the sw :P

• Napoleon was a good one though ^

It'll be interesting to see how GoW does. Honestly not expecting much though, I think the good groups will come out of the East this time.

Also, I think it's time to stop pretending these noob alliances are just gonna go away. They got some good players. I mean sht, FireClan already declared checkmate after week 1:

Thanks for being serious instead of sarcastic.

I think the south is much, much stronger than north.

Fireclan has more players there

• It depends. The server can be won on the battlefield or in the "political" rooms. This is the 1st question we need to address, where's going to be the bigger battle...

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• It depends. The server can be won on the battlefield or in the "political" rooms. This is the 1st question we need to address, where's going to be the bigger battle...

For a greater war, great preparation must be made::|:|:yy:

S4 2017- Osmanlı_Sultanı (BOZKURT)

S3 2018- turkish (GÖKTÜRK)

S6 2019- Nizâm-ı Cedîd (GÖKTÜRK)

S6 2020- Capri (GOODFELLAS)

giphy.gif

• I won tx3 5 years ago is this ok?

Fear is not real. The only moment fear exist when you thought about future. :)

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg