Com2 Server Deleted Itself...

• Ridder Huma Some things changed in your announcements. Since this is an important fase of the game I would really like to know if our troops keep walking, because else everyone their settlers are at home and people who already have a cropper will now have to send again and potentially lose it.

• Ridder Huma Some things changed in your announcements. Since this is an important fase of the game I would really like to know if our troops keep walking, because else everyone their settlers are at home and people who already have a cropper will now have to send again and potentially lose it.

The latest information is that all troops that were on the way somewhere when the backup was taken, will be returned back to their home village.

If you had settlers on the way at that time, they will have to be sent again.

• I don't see an answer to my potential issue - if there is no account to attribute the gold purchase too then what....

You need to register again, and then contact Costumer Service so they can rebook your payment.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• It would be better they would restart the com2 completely new and everyone can decide for themselves whether he plays or not. Of course, the gold would have to be refunded first.

• I was make residence to 10 before update and 2 sattlers, all gone and residence going update to 6 why? Where is compebsation why we roll back More then update time was??? Should i really dellete? I invest alot of money and got nothing good tnx MH

• LOL. I don't understand how hard it is for some people to understand the meaning of roll back.

The server has rolled back at least > 24 hours. Everything you had done in the past 24 hours before server down was nullified.

Of course you will lose something such as V2, settlers, building levels, troops.

• The biggest problem I had was that they wanted to put all troops at home while many people are walking with settlers.

Since they chose to let them walk I can live with it, even if I got affected this is still the fairest way and ensures that people get the same V2 they would have otherwise.